SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 13 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelornation - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Sat Oct 17, 2020 6:24 pm

dee wrote:Can't wait for Wells, Hannah Ann, Joe, Demi, etc. to stop in to give their much needed advice.

Is that a touch of sarcasm I hear?  rofl

Aren't we going to have to put up with them for Clare/Tayshia? So we have to put up with them again for Matt? Please. Enough with these people. They are done. Let's move on!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

bachelornation - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by umngirl Sat Oct 17, 2020 6:32 pm

I guess these are the people who show up when their first choices (Rachel and Sean) decline to be a part of it.

bachelornation - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 87b72b10 bachelornation - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 86669110 bachelornation - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:54 pm

Do they really think viewers want to keep seeing some of these people over and over? I know I don't.

Some are constantly everywhere and for me it's not interesting at all especially when they are on Clare's season.

IMO TPTB really don't have an ounce of creativity when it comes to this franchise. no

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sat Oct 17, 2020 11:44 pm

I would like to know where the paparazzi are this time. Why aren't any pictures being taken of these alum or even of Matt? Is it because they aren't filming in California?

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:46 am

@suzq I think yes. It’s a private resort, no travelling, and paps aren’t going to PA to take pics of d-list celebs, especially in the era of covid. All jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:05 am

@suzq @ReneeM  My sister lives in Pittsburgh which would be the media market for there.  She called me today to see what's going on because she said there's been nothing on local media.  Maybe a lock out by tptb?  IDK.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Sun Oct 18, 2020 10:57 am

@suzq @ReneeM @pavalygurl I assumed that the pap shots from La Quinta were not paparazzi in the traditional sense but inside photographers due to Covid. I think those shots were “leaked” to create buzz for a show that disappeared, literally overnight, in March. I would expect to see less pap shots from Matt’s season, because it would draw attention away from Clayshia and because Clayshia’s season is reminder that the show is back, so pap shots aren’t needed.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sun Oct 18, 2020 7:22 pm

It looks like Wells is now at Nemacolin. Why?

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Oct 18, 2020 8:26 pm

This is crazy! I'm okay seeing Becca and Jojo and maybe even Wells bartending but the rest are meh, imo. I'm way more interested in just seeing Matt and the ladies. bachelornation - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 4256136633

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 18, 2020 8:58 pm

This is what CH said in an interview Oct 1st re Clare's season. We shall see if he's fibbing, again. hehehe

We saw pictures of Wells Adams at the resort, as well as everybody and their mother apparently…

We were the most talked-about show this summer, and we weren’t even on the air! But the Wells hire was really selfish on my part because he’s a good friend. He’s a golf buddy, so I needed somebody to hang out with.

https://www.glamour.com/story/chris-harrison-the-bachelorette-season-16

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:20 pm

@GuardianAngel of course, everyone needs a golf buddy. :dripdrip

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:51 pm

https://twitter.com/EWagmeister/status/1318958303129620483?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+71
Jaybird
AEF
Eagle Eye
2observe
FLChica