SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 14 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelornation - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:16 pm

bachelornation - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 9tp1vgjwtqu51
Source: Reddit

If this is true it would make a lot of sense since Clare was supposed to have intruders. Out of the 43 women posted to Facebook, they probably sent 7 or 8 home once the Covid tests came back negative, started with a cast 30 or 31, and held the other 5 over to arrive at the episode 3 rose ceremony. And one of the "new" girls getting the 1-on-1 is such a classic producer move laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

bachelornation - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 22, 2020 11:10 pm

laugh out loud Between the Aussie Franchise and US, we are getting to know their script inside out.

Plus that confirms that Sarah left.

@Hawaii Girl thanks for posting, and thanks to the reddit poster.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Thu Oct 22, 2020 11:13 pm

Hawaii Girl wrote:If this is true it would make a lot of sense since Clare was supposed to have intruders. Out of the 43 women posted to Facebook, they probably sent 7 or 8 home once the Covid tests came back negative, started with a cast 30 or 31, and held the other 5 over to arrive at the episode 3 rose ceremony. And one of the "new" girls getting the 1-on-1 is such a classic producer move laugh out loud

I'm surprised it's taken this long for the US season to do something like this, when AUS does it nearly every season.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by sun20j2001 Thu Oct 22, 2020 11:31 pm

Im really trying to guess who they would possibly hold back to send in on week three. I'm so confused.

sun20j2001

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Thu Oct 22, 2020 11:34 pm

sun20j2001 wrote:Im really trying to guess who they would possibly hold back to send in on week three. I'm so confused.

Maybe Madison?

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by sun20j2001 Thu Oct 22, 2020 11:36 pm

mbl wrote:
sun20j2001 wrote:Im really trying to guess who they would possibly hold back to send in on week three. I'm so confused.

Maybe Madison?

But reality steve said she was cut before filming started so i assumed he got that info from reliable sources but who knows.......

sun20j2001

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Thu Oct 22, 2020 11:37 pm

So anyone else thinking Madison is this group of five that came in or just me. She hasn’t been active on social media and we only have rs word. He could of just heard from  someone eliminated already to say she wasn’t there night one and he thought that meant she was cut. But if the held back some he had no way of knowing. Watch her have the 1on1 as well for”more drama.”

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 22, 2020 11:39 pm

sun20j2001 wrote:
mbl wrote:

Maybe Madison?

But reality steve said she was cut before filming started so i assumed he got that info from reliable sources but who knows.......
RS has been wrong about almost everything this year laugh out loud So I'm going to guess Madison was one of the intruders and maybe even the one who got the 1-on-1. I was pleasantly surprised that they passed up the drama when I heard she was cut but it seems to good to be true that they would cast one of Matt's exes, fly her out to the resort, and then not use her.

Back to top Go down

Post by sun20j2001 Thu Oct 22, 2020 11:47 pm

Today was the first day there was movement on madison's ig. Her following tab had decreased by 1. The opposite happened with sarah trott increasing by one last week. That was the only movement i saw...now the unverified tea is saying sarah quit. So im lost.

sun20j2001

Back to top Go down

Post by sun20j2001 Fri Oct 23, 2020 12:11 am

I could see them waiting to send in either magi or even pieper in.

sun20j2001

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Fri Oct 23, 2020 12:16 am

Why/How would a resort employee know that a contestant left on her own because she couldn’t handle the environment?

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by sun20j2001 Fri Oct 23, 2020 12:20 am

mbl wrote:Why/How would a resort employee know that a contestant left on her own because she couldn’t handle the environment?

Maybe its the cleaning lady for sarah's room and they spoke...............nothing makes sense so thats the story im going with laugh out loud

Update: so apparently the resort does have houses that can sleep 22 persons.....so maybe the source really is someone from the cleaning department or food staff that comes into contact with the girls.

sun20j2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+71
Jaybird
AEF
Eagle Eye
2observe
FLChica