SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 26 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Idlemess Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:45 pm

Good points all around on reformatting the show. I agree with fewer contestants and no cuts until the third episode.

At least it takes the “desperate “ pressure off the Contestants and Leads and it gives them time to talk.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Amethyst Sun Mar 07, 2021 6:28 pm

Idlemess wrote:Good points all around on reformatting the show. I agree with fewer contestants and no cuts until the third episode.

At least it takes the “desperate “ pressure off the Contestants and Leads and it gives them time to talk.

I like the idea of no cuts until the third episode (with fewer cast members to begin with.) Cast members take a huge financial risk and have to subsidize substantial wardrobes. IMO to send them home night one is cruel. I also enjoy getting to know the cast members, and currently some of them are here and gone before you can blink.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Tue Mar 09, 2021 6:32 pm

So what I want to know is when did the scene happen we have seen in previews when Matt is sitting on the curb upset & telling Chris H he is not alright. That was not shown last night. Is that going to come up on the next episode? Now in preview, it says everything is coming apart so do you think it will be next week? Maybe he is traumatized by letting Michelle go & can't face Rachel thus he cancels their last chance date, he may be unsure he wants to choose anyone. So he has his breakdown then maybe producers tell him had to at least choose someone to continue to date even if he was not ready to be engaged.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Mar 09, 2021 6:41 pm

Luvstruck wrote:So what I want to know is when did the scene happen we have seen in previews when Matt is sitting on the curb upset & telling Chris H he is not alright. That was not shown last night. Is that going to come up on the next episode? Now in preview, it says everything is coming apart so do you think it will be next week? Maybe he is traumatized by letting Michelle go & can't face Rachel thus he cancels their last chance date, he may be unsure he wants to choose anyone. So he has his breakdown then maybe producers tell him had to at least choose someone to continue to date even if he was not ready to be engaged.

I would bet you are correct on this one.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Tue Mar 09, 2021 6:56 pm

Imo Matt break down is after talking to his mother about his father and possibly the F2 she had met.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnunity Tue Mar 16, 2021 5:54 pm

Good Grief! This season has been AWFUL! I gave Matt way too much credit. I knew nothing about him and only started learning about him through his post filming interviews. He had me fooled so it made me question what I was seeing on my television each week. I was looking for something to match the words he was saying in his interviews. Going forward, I’ll really just rely on the sleuthing. That being said, I guess I need to accept this new guerrilla style editing where they just put it in your face and don’t hide it. I couldn’t wrap my head around it being so blatant, I thought it must be a diversion.
Why is the Bachelor SO bad compared to Bachelorette, besides the given headspace a guy is usually in vs a woman? I mean, it seems the Bachelor is so much more emotionally damaging than the Bette. It’s really become abusive, IMO. I really hope future leads are dealt with a little more care. It feels obvious TPTB cares nothing for or about Matt. He was collateral damage in his own season and now he’s being tossed aside to manage it on his own, IMO. I hope they can do better.
luvnunity
luvnunity

Female Posts : 837

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+39
Linds911
Relalou
George1218
Norcalgal
coffeeyum