SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Mon Sep 21, 2020 9:55 pm

@GuardianAngel She is 31.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:57 pm

Oh ok, that's not bad. Not that age matters to me, but I for some reason thought she was in her late 30's.

I hope this works out for her!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Tue Sep 29, 2020 5:01 pm

Wladimir is in his early/middle thirties. He is a professional photographer.

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Q8jdWxMoLew

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 KHPxzWrx9Zg

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 ZXNkyTDCr7s

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 90-rNEFnuuY

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 5mOqjbDouyA

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 KarfIZNsPcs

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 GccGFVc7-wE

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 VAuThx-mbsk

His work:

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 6jCXsIFuN74

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 KVpvjhPm4UE

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 SvkMn01G5tY

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 CU2Yc9jRs1w

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 7LzFvIRp5g0

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 NeUwcBCk0aQ

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/ok_samytnyi/
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:04 pm

Nazar, not much known about him. Only that he is a creative designer for Motion Design, 3D Animation and Graphic.

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 IiMPOOvPfMg

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 HwkYspe5X90

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 HQWmt3Y0Iy8

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 FdCcRZ4FbTM

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/nazzzarich/
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:38 pm

Illya, not much known about him. There is almost no information about him. The only things I know is that he is doing bodybuilding and that he has his own business. No idea what exactly his business is about.

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 KkDgA01zBxE

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 VZ7zPG68428

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 58sXRtk0_Z8

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 _bOgVdB2_Lo

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/illya_strong_bear/
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Oct 10, 2020 5:37 pm

Hello @nitik thank you!

Wladimir looks smexy. Romance cover kind of sex

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Oct 10, 2020 6:03 pm

@Idlemess Hey beautiful lady, missed you. Hope you are doing well rose bud

You are welcome. He is a good looking guy that is for sure. He is also popular in my Russian speaking community. But I have to say Ksenia is not that type of a woman who goes for the good looks. She is attracted to guys with brain, humor and depth. So I hope for Wladimir that he has more to offer than only his good look otherwise he has no chance with her.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Oct 10, 2020 6:20 pm

Same to you my dear @natik
Wow!!
She’s my kind of ideal woman. A woman who values more than just looks.
For the most part, the contestants will get the exposure and adventure they’re after and a lucky one will get a lovely woman.

Is the show scheduled to start soon?

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Oct 10, 2020 6:53 pm

@Idlemess She is a character. She is confident, successful and very intelligent and I think it is going to be an interesting season with more depth than we used to see on the last seasons of the Ukrainian Bachelor. I already can't wait to see the season playing out on our screens.

Regarding the contestants there are sure some guys there for exposure but a lot of them are also successful and independent themself. So they don't necessary need the project. I think the main factor why they applied was her. She is at the moment the most desirable woman in Ukraine. That is the reason why the producers decided to announce the name of the first Bachelorette even before the casting started. Because they knew that would intrigue the men to apply for the season.

Yes the show is starting on October the 23rd so in less than two weeks.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 10, 2020 9:00 pm

@natik thank you for all the guys! I think they are all good looking so far. I also think they have done a great job in choosing successful men. A lot of them are very well established.

I'm looking forward to this season!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun Oct 18, 2020 2:26 pm

New contestant is Andrej. He is 30 years old. He is successful and popular and he has money. He got big with start ups for social media. He is CEO of the agency "Performance and marketing". And he is doing a lot well because he can, he has the possibilities and the sources. For example he is also a singer and TV Host. And the most important part he and Ksenia know each other pretty good.

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 JMdIqp6gl14

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Ggvvo-nZmTQ

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 8adQB4tv4oA

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 -Jrm-M4ME-A

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 8wtV3c5c1u4

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 MWpM2egxj7I

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 G-_3DZKU2A8

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 2cTN_IohrtQ

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 69Skdja9GTU

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/andrew_shatyrko/
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

4 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum