SELECT CONTENT

B90 Strikes Back - June 22nd - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

View previous topic View next topic Go down

B90 Strikes Back - June 22nd - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty B90 Strikes Back - June 22nd - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 09, 2020 8:59 pm

The ratings are through the roof! No wonder they keep spinning off! Go to the link for the full detailed article.

TLC to Air ‘B90 Strikes Back’ Spinoff Featuring Cast Members From ‘Before the 90 Days’ (EXCLUSIVE)

Season 4 of “90 Day Fiancé: Before the 90 Days” has been such a ratings hit for TLC that the network is basically showing it again. “B90 Strikes Back,” a self-shot spinoff in which the cast watches the episodes each week, and responds to criticism and mockery from social media, will premiere on June 22. Much of the cast from “Before the 90 Days” will appear on the show — the full cast list is below — with a few exceptions.

Its progenitor “90 Day Fiancé: Before the 90 Days,” which concluded on May 31, was a ratings blockbuster for TLC, hitting series highs for the franchise (no doubt in part because of home-bound viewers). In Nielsen’s live-plus-three ratings, “Before the 90 Days” drew an average of 4.2 million viewers (up 45% from Season 3) and a 3.7 in TLC’s target demographic of women 25-to-54 (up 24%). Its overall 25-to-54 rating was a 2.7 — 30% higher than Season 3’s average.

Here’s the cast for “B90 Strikes Back”:

Stephanie, 29 (Yonkers, N.Y.) & Erika, 24 (Australia)

Ed, 54 (San Diego, Calif.) & Rosemarie, 23 (Philippines)

Avery, 32 (Seattle, Wash.) & Ash, 38 (Australia)

David, 60 (Las Vegas, Nev.)

Yolanda, 51 (Las Vegas, Nev.)

Darcey, 45 (Middletown, Conn.) and Tom, 39 (United Kingdom)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Kate Aurthur

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

B90 Strikes Back - June 22nd - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Re: B90 Strikes Back - June 22nd - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 03, 2020 10:23 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I'm confused, again. laugh out loud

I'm pretty sure I watched some of this. Is this on the same night at The Other Way?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

B90 Strikes Back - June 22nd - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Re: B90 Strikes Back - June 22nd - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:23 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] laugh out loud yes it's on right before The Other Way at 8pm. I've been watching but you won't be missing much it's just the group from last season re-watching their scenes giving comments and reading tweets from fans.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 04, 2020 2:42 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ahh ok, I see now. Yes it's a bunch of rerun's and commentary. I remember now watching it and I checked the TV Guide to see the title of what I was watching and it said "the other way" which even though I get them all mixed up I knew it wasn't The Other Way.

laugh out loud what would I do without you!

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:09 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] don't thank me, thank my DVR for remembering to record and I just check what's recording laugh out loud I usually watch 90 Day HEA when it's on and the others I watch later.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:47 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I don't DVR anything so I appreciate it! If I miss an epi, there are usually reruns over the weekend. I missed Monday night because I wanted to watch The Bachelor so I'm sure I'll be able to catch on the weekend.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 14, 2020 8:48 pm

It was revealed last night that SM commented so much on Ash's eyes that he went to get himself checked. I thought all along that he had Graves Disease, and sure enough that's what it is. He thanked everyone, so that was nice.

Darcy continues to look like a duck with her over injected face, Erika just laughs at everything, and Tom looks disgusted every time he see's Darcy.

David keeps talking about Lana, and that we don't know what we're talking about even though he hasn't heard from her. He's is so in denial! laugh out loud

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

B90 Strikes Back - June 22nd - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

2 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum