SELECT CONTENT

Cassie Randolph & Brighton Reinhardt - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

Page 13 of 21 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelornation - Cassie Randolph & Brighton Reinhardt - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: Cassie Randolph & Brighton Reinhardt - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 21, 2020 5:56 pm

gabriele wrote:Colton really doesn’t seem to get it but I guess that isn’t too surprising.

Colton Underwood ‘Struggling’ To Accept That Cassie Randolph Has Moved On & Desperately Wants Her Back

After everything that happened, he still thinks they should have a conversation to figure out their differences. There's no conversation to be had IMHO as those conversations must have already taken place over and over I would imagine.

...he would love to just have a conversation with her to figure out their differences.”

How is Demi Lovato involved in this or is she just voicing her opinion?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

bachelornation - Cassie Randolph & Brighton Reinhardt - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: Cassie Randolph & Brighton Reinhardt - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

Post by whit90 Mon Sep 21, 2020 6:15 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
gabriele wrote:Colton really doesn’t seem to get it but I guess that isn’t too surprising.

Colton Underwood ‘Struggling’ To Accept That Cassie Randolph Has Moved On & Desperately Wants Her Back

After everything that happened, he still thinks they should have a conversation to figure out their differences. There's no conversation to be had IMHO as those conversations must have already taken place over and over I would imagine.

...he would love to just have a conversation with her to figure out their differences.”

How is Demi Lovato involved in this or is she just voicing her opinion?

In no way am I defending Colton his actions are unacceptable and plain wrong. But look at the source of this article I have a very hard time believing this article. I truly do hope that he will get the help he needs and it needs to be in a facility that deals with this sort of behavior.
Demi is the one who dated Mike J and she is a bachelor fan. IMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:03 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:How is Demi Lovato involved in this or is she just voicing her opinion?
She’s not. The original comment is unrelated to Cassie & Colton. It’s just a meme by a member reacting to the article.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:50 pm

@ReneeM thanks. I saw it later when I checked the source.

As far as the source, I think as others do, it's Colton.

I went through a similar situation with a friend. He just couldn't accept the fact the other person wanted to split. His behaviour turned erratic and completely distraught. He also kept saying I just want to talk to her. She caused him so many problems, and it wasn't until the horrible experience that followed that he realized how crazy he became and how pathetic his behaviour was.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Mon Sep 21, 2020 8:22 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@ReneeM thanks. I saw it later when I checked the source.

I went through a similar situation with a friend. He just couldn't accept the fact the other person wanted to split. His behaviour turned erratic and completely distraught. He also kept saying I just want to talk to her. She caused him so many problems, and it wasn't until the horrible experience that followed that he realized how crazy he became and how pathetic his behaviour was.

If he was the source of that article then he painted himself in a very ugly way .
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Sep 21, 2020 8:30 pm

whit90 wrote:

If he was the source of that article then he painted himself in a very ugly way .

@whit90

It’s not about how he paints himself. People have been snowed by him long enough, IMO. Now, it’s just a matter of reading the complaint. I found his behavior totally consistent with that of many possessive, abusive men who try to bully women into staying with them. There’s nothing special or, unique about this. It’s classic control techniques. Ordinary, dangerous and sad.
All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Mon Sep 21, 2020 8:38 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
whit90 wrote:

@whit90

It’s not about how he paints himself. People have been snowed by him long enough, IMO. Now, it’s just a matter of reading the complaint. I found his behavior totally consistent with that of many possessive, abusive men who try to bully women into staying with them. There’s nothing special or, unique about this. It’s classic control techniques. Ordinary, dangerous and sad.
All IMO.

My own daughter went through something like this but even worse. He was close to our family for many years yes I was and still very angry what he put our daughter through . She even had to move out of state for this to stop and he followed her there too. I never once wanted jail time for him I wanted him to seek help in a mental facility. So that’s why I want that for Colton too. My daughters ex finally did and he is a very different guy than what he used to be. So yes people can change. We still have nothing to do with her ex but glad he was able to get the help he needed.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Sep 21, 2020 8:56 pm

whit90 wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:
whit90 wrote:

@whit90

All IMO.

My own daughter went through something like this but even worse. He was close to our family for many years yes I was and still very angry what he put our daughter through . She even had to move out of state for this to stop and he followed her there too. I never once wanted jail time for him I wanted him to seek help in a mental facility. So that’s why I want that for Colton too. My daughters ex finally did and he is a very different guy than what he used to be. So yes people can change. We still have nothing to do with her ex but glad he was able to get the help he needed.

@whit90
It's good to hear a good ending to one of these stories. I"m happy things turned around in this instance. Your daughter is fortunate and so is her ex. All IMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:07 pm

Reading through the TRO and wow @ the part where he's clearly very upset about trips she took with her mom and sister. What a creep
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Tue Sep 22, 2020 2:56 am

It’s good to hear from her, and see that she hasn’t lost her spirit.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 22, 2020 4:43 am

She looks great and her caption is inspiring with all she’s going through. I know that stalking victims are usually more at risk any time they try to set limits with the stalker or move on, but their case being so public will hopefully bring this to a swift end.

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Tue Sep 22, 2020 6:04 am

Lovely photo and sentiment. I wish Cassie nothing but the best, and I think she has been very classy throughout this mess. Colton is one sick puppy, imo.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 21 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Cassie Randolph & Brighton Reinhardt - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

+38
alwayscooking
provenceguy
lightredemption
Maddy
whit90