SELECT CONTENT

Cassie Randolph & Brighton Reinhardt - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

Page 14 of 21 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 17 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelornation - Cassie Randolph & Brighton Reinhardt - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: Cassie Randolph & Brighton Reinhardt - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:39 am

Colton has been papped in LA. This makes me uneasy especially the timing so close after Cassie’s post on IG. I sure hope he stays far away from her.

Colton spotted in LA

Back to top Go down

bachelornation - Cassie Randolph & Brighton Reinhardt - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: Cassie Randolph & Brighton Reinhardt - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

Post by blueblues Thu Sep 24, 2020 1:53 pm

gabriele wrote:Colton has been papped in LA. This makes me uneasy especially the timing so close after Cassie’s post on IG. I sure hope he stays far away from her.

Colton spotted in LA
I just hope he didn’t call the paps himself this time, because the only reason for that I can think of would be to intimidate Cassie.
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Sep 24, 2020 2:07 pm

I'm not feeling good about that but hopefully he'll stay away. :nervous

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 24, 2020 11:44 pm

blueblues wrote:
gabriele wrote:Colton has been papped in LA. This makes me uneasy especially the timing so close after Cassie’s post on IG. I sure hope he stays far away from her.

Colton spotted in LA
I just hope he didn’t call the paps himself this time, because the only reason for that I can think of would be to intimidate Cassie.
JMO

That was my first thought when I saw the last picture of him smiling. I didn't think of the second half of your sentence, which IA, can be very possible.

IMO Cassie is a very mature grounded young lady. That is a great post with a good message.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Sep 25, 2020 6:44 pm

https://twitter.com/usweekly/status/1309608522053804036?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Sep 30, 2020 3:54 pm

https://twitter.com/enews/status/1311371263366098945?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Wed Sep 30, 2020 5:13 pm

^ He has had three weeks to think about what to say, and this is what he came up with? Why not just shut up instead? bachelornation - Cassie Randolph & Brighton Reinhardt - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 14 1838857674
He is a terrible person, but that’s not exactly news I guess.
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Oct 06, 2020 6:28 am

https://twitter.com/TMZ/status/1313391932660355073?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Tue Oct 06, 2020 10:34 am

That's odd. I thought she filed a police report immediately when they found the tracker.

From the court document, page 8:
On August 19, 2020, due to the harassing text messages that evidence knowledge of Ms. Randolph's whereabouts on multiple occasions, Ms. Randolph and her family thought that someone might be tracking her and decided to check Ms. Randolph's car for a tracker. Ms. Randolph and her family discovered a tile tracking device taped to the bottom of the back bumper of her car. (Exhibit 7) The discovery of the device was shocking and caused Ms. Randolph severe distress; she immediately became concerned about a stalker.

Fearful for her safety, Ms. Randolph contacted the police and a private investigator to help her figure out who had placed the tracking device on her car and was sending the messages stalking her whereabouts.

Two days later, on August 21, 2020, Ms. Randolph confronted Mr. Underwood. She told him that she was scared, and that she was enlisting the help of a professional to track down her stalker. Mr Underwood admitted
that he was the one who put the tracker on her car and had been the one sending text messages to her, her friends and himself, under the alias phone numbers described above.
source

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 06, 2020 10:41 am

@blueblues I know, I was confused. The article is dated today Tuesday 10/6 but in it, it says

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... Cassie went to the L.A. County Sheriff's Department Wednesday
tmz

They go on to say TMZ broke the story recapping what happened in August, so I wasn't sure if this is another incident?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Oct 06, 2020 4:41 pm

https://twitter.com/usweekly/status/1313557636483289094?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 06, 2020 6:24 pm

Another article that looks like to me it was another recent event. He obviously hasn't learned anything from this experience. The fact that he purposely ignores the order and does it again, tells me what type of person he is and what his state of mind is. To me there's no trying to resolve it amicably. Cassie has given him more than enough time to deal with the split and put up with his actions. If it were me, that restraining order would be permanently (have no idea if that's a thing) in force.

Swift action. Cassie Randolph filed a police report against ex-boyfriend Colton Underwood nearly one month after obtaining a restraining order against him.

Colton and Cassie's Split: Everything We Know
TMZ reported that the speech pathologist, 25, went to the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department on Monday, October 5, and claimed that the former Bachelor, 28, planted a tracking device in her car after their April breakup, an allegation she first made in her September request for the restraining order.
https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/cassie-randolph-files-police-report-against-colton-underwood/

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 21 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 17 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Cassie Randolph & Brighton Reinhardt - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

+38
alwayscooking
provenceguy
lightredemption
Maddy
whit90