SELECT CONTENT

Cassie Randolph & Brighton Reinhardt - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

Page 15 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelornation - Cassie Randolph & Brighton Reinhardt - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 15 Empty Re: Cassie Randolph & Brighton Reinhardt - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

Post by blueblues Tue Oct 06, 2020 6:44 pm

@GuardianAngel Actually, I think it was more of a tactical move by her lawyer to put pressure on Colton’s side. Notice that her attorney is now Bryan Freedman, listed among Variety500 (which is crazy in itself).

My knowledge of US law comes entirely from TV shows, but if I can still guess, for an amicable solution next month Colton would have to show progress, like perhaps commit to a treatment program, and definitely stop anonymously trashing Cassie in the media.
It’s hard to see how she would be able to trust him, but she seems to be in good hands.
All JMO.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

bachelornation - Cassie Randolph & Brighton Reinhardt - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 15 Empty Re: Cassie Randolph & Brighton Reinhardt - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Oct 06, 2020 7:08 pm

@GuardianAngel I don’t think this is a new incident but rather a police report now being filed about the tracking device. I’m not sure exactly what was done at the time she initially contacted the police over it. It does sound like she did it for legal leverage. I know one article I read, I think in Us, said she was feeling very indecisive. She’s probably trying to be nice about it all but then also needs to stay safe.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:10 pm

@gabriele @blueblues thank you.

I would have thought the police report would have been done when it was discovered on the car or when she arranged for the RO.

That's why I was confused.

Also, this was posted on Sept 24th on the previous page. Made me very uneasy to read that at the time. He has a RO against him, he shouldn't have been any where near the area.

gabriele wrote:Colton has been papped in LA. This makes me uneasy especially the timing so close after Cassie’s post on IG. I sure hope he stays far away from her.

Colton spotted in LA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Wed Oct 07, 2020 12:33 am

The 'amicable solution' is probably that their lawyers are going to come to an agreement, not that Cassie and Colton are personally trying to sort it out

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1342

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Nov 03, 2020 4:43 pm

https://twitter.com/TMZ/status/1323703879939231744?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Nov 03, 2020 7:48 pm

If I were Cassie, the only way that I would drop a restraining order "with prejudice" (meaning she can't refile it,) is if there was substantial financial compensation in return. I think a private agreement could work quite well for her *and* Colton, but only if she didn't give everything away for free.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Wed Nov 04, 2020 10:07 am

Financial compensation, amicable agreement, whatever...IMO, Cassie should not have backed off. If she needed protection a month ago, she needs it now. She should not be convinced otherwise unless she’s going back to him, IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 04, 2020 1:25 pm

@Chgohighlife IA IMO she made a mistake by requesting to drop it.

@Amethyst that's a good point but I have limited legal knowledge, and maybe someone else with more knowledge than me can answer, but why drop it without prejudice? Couldn't she just drop it and if need be file another restraining order if warranted?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Wed Nov 04, 2020 3:22 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Chgohighlife IA IMO she made a mistake by requesting to drop it.

@Amethyst that's a good point but I have limited legal knowledge, and maybe someone else with more knowledge than me can answer, but why drop it without prejudice? Couldn't she just drop it and if need be file another restraining order if warranted?

The police legal channel does not like to be used so, if they find out any type of financial compensation resulted after she filed a restraining order, they will refuse a new one in the future and she will be on her own. Her withdrawal without prejudice makes the whole thing suspect and also makes her look like a troublemaker and a fool, All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jan 22, 2021 9:11 pm

https://twitter.com/usweekly/status/1352769807360339969?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 22, 2021 9:16 pm

If the sources are true, good for her. As the saying goes, Look at life through the windshield, not the rear view mirror.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Wed Apr 14, 2021 4:16 pm

I wonder how Cassie is doing today. It looks like she got a heads up, because (unlike others) she has stayed in her home region through the pandemic, but yesterday she posted from a tropical location. Hopefully she has her phone turned off and enjoys her vacation.

I had a look at the comments on her latest post, and they are supportive for the most part, though somewhat invasive. Some are even apologizing for siding with Colton during their breakup.
Still nothing I would want to read if I were her.

I don’t expect Cassie to talk about it in public, so I don’t think we will ever get a truthful description of the dynamics of her relationship with Colton. I have to admit that I am curious though.
All JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Cassie Randolph & Brighton Reinhardt - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

+38
alwayscooking
provenceguy
lightredemption
Maddy
whit90