SELECT CONTENT

Art and Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - General Discussion

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Art and Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - General Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Art and Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - General Discussion

Post by sdmom Fri Jul 03, 2020 5:17 pm

@AllAboutLove so so sorry for your loss!
Stay strong both mentally and physically

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Art and Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - General Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Art and Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - General Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 03, 2020 9:05 pm

@AllAboutLove I a deeply sorry to hear of the loss of your sister to this horrible infection. The pain and agony suffered by so many is truly heartbreaking. Wish you your family and sister's family courage and strength to get through your horrible loss. Art and Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - General Discussion  - Page 2 3552228123

I am flabbergasted at reading your first post. It's an insult to the over 500,000+ that have passed away, the countless hours the medical professions are working to keep up with the sick and staying by the sides and holding hands of the ones that pass on because their family can't be there. I'm sick and tired of the word hoax. The world has endured much pain due to loss's in their families, and in many cases, more than one person in their family. They are dying for a hoax? These people make me sick. JMO and I better stop right here.

May we all stay safe and healthy and never have to go through COVID or watch your  loved one on face time, dying.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 27, 2020 4:49 am

Jordan44 wrote:Looks like Art and Matilda are in the news for making racist jokes . . . . again, which makes me wonder if they would have him as host again? I would like to see them mix it up, perhaps Jesse from S1 if he's not an intruder? Although it's been very quiet so I wonder if the season will even go ahead no idea
https://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/celebrities/122557738/bachelor-couple-art-and-matilda-green-apologise-for-racist-jokes
https://www.nzherald.co.nz/entertainment/news/article.cfm?c_id=1501119&objectid=12360017
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 27, 2020 8:58 pm

What's with these two? They were the darling couple and now they keeping digging themselves further and further.

I wouldn't be surprised if he isn't going to host for them again.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Thu Aug 27, 2020 10:05 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:What's with these two? They were the darling couple and now they keeping digging themselves further and further.

I wouldn't be surprised if he isn't going to host for them again.

Seems they’re ignorantly clueless, arrogantly oblivious or righteously privilege and simply self absorbed. Definitely peas in a pod.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 07, 2021 3:19 pm

I was trying to remember what the scandal was about these two while watching Bachelor New Zealand last night. I like Art and the role he plays, however I see it didn't affect him being host again.

I don't really see any updates on them unless it's posted here. Was there anymore backlash for him hosting again?

I went to his IG and saw that he posted an apology after that article surfaced.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEX7vU-HZRv/

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Mar 07, 2021 8:00 pm

I was surprised/disappointed Art didn't lost his hosting role over his anti-vaxx claims and racist comments but no, the backlash seemed to die down.  IMO his management probably advised him to be more careful with his posts and who he publicly associates with, but it's too late for me, his true colours have come out and I've lost all respect for him.  Matilda seems just as bad, though I wonder how much is her and how much Art's influence.

Meanwhile Pete Evans, the celebrity-"chef"-turned-giant-douchebag-and-conman IMO, has been banned from all forms of social media for spreading harmful COVID mis-information and NAZI propoganda.  This is the idiot Art and Matilda had on their podcast, who's crackpot ideas they support/believe, and whom they referred to as a "victim" of censorship.  I would strongly encourage TPTB to replace Art as host.  Maybe see if Jesse's available...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Mar 07, 2021 9:20 pm

It’s amazing how people can claim ignorance about racism yet say racist ish

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Art and Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - General Discussion

+6
Sprite
Dirty Street Pie
blueblues
AEF
Bobette