SELECT CONTENT

Chris Watson and Bri Stauss - Listen To Your Heart - Discussion

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Watson and Bri Stauss - Listen To Your Heart - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Chris Watson and Bri Stauss - Listen To Your Heart - Discussion

Post by Maggenzm Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:18 am

Bachelor Nation - Chris and Bri Romantic and Musical Moments Captured

Last edited by Maggenzm on Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:40 am; edited 5 times in total
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Chris Watson and Bri Stauss - Listen To Your Heart - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Chris Watson and Bri Stauss - Listen To Your Heart - Discussion

Post by Maggenzm Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:20 am

BristausFan Video - Cutest Moments

Last edited by Maggenzm on Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:22 am

Found you - their original song-video
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Thu Jul 09, 2020 9:42 am

All of Chris and Bri - Original Music

Your Touch

Heart Open

I Do -Tell em

Found You

My favorites are Heart Open, Your Touch, Found You. I listen to them in my car on repeat. Check them out
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Thu Jul 09, 2020 11:56 am

Chris and Bri First Date
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:59 pm

@Maggenzm Thanks for all the goodies! I missed most of LTYH so this is great! yes

They are so in love, I love watching them together!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:23 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Maggenzm Thanks for all the goodies! I missed most of LTYH so this is great! yes

They are so in love, I love watching them together!

You're welcome GA! It's been a while since I posted anything, so it was my pleasure!

I agree they are adorable, especially when they are together. Bri went back home for a family vacation.
Can't wait to see them back together!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:26 pm

GA, I have a question. Why is it that every time I post something, it comes out in double, almost every post. Is it anything I am doing wrong? Help!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 10, 2020 7:51 pm

If you hit send, and nothing happens (maybe slow connection?)or you thought it didn't work, so you hit send again it's really posting twice. I checked with support and there aren't any forum issues.

Does that help? There really isn't any other explanation that I know of.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Fri Jul 10, 2020 8:25 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:If you hit send, and nothing happens (maybe slow connection?)or you thought it didn't work, so you hit send again it's really posting twice. I checked with support and there aren't any forum issues.

Does that help? There really isn't any other explanation that I know of.

Yes, you're right, I do hit more than once when nothing happens the first time. I need to be more patient! TY GA!!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Thu Jul 16, 2020 11:03 pm

Chris and Bri  TellemTuesday

I love their banter- and Bri has a way with words! Sweet couple!!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:35 pm

Chris Watson and Bri Stauss - Listen To Your Heart - Discussion  - Page 2 EdPqUU0UMAAyFyb
Chris and Bri Music @chrisnbrimusic
We have now both officially visited each other. ✔❤ Thank you all so much for all of your support with our first merch launch! We are so glad you all are enjoying your Chris and Bri swag 😎 What have been your favorite items so far? pic.twitter.com/bkfEp2SCu1
https://mobile.twitter.com/chrisnbrimusic
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Watson and Bri Stauss - Listen To Your Heart - Discussion

+3
Maddy
Maggenzm
GuardianAngel
7 posters
Permissions in this forum: