SELECT CONTENT

NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #3

Page 11 of 25 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

habs - NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #3 - Page 11 Empty Re: NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #3

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 27, 2021 12:27 pm

Patiently waiting for Monday night. Praying

I admit, I've watched the OT goal a million times! laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

habs - NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #3 - Page 11 Empty Re: NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #3

Post by Guest Sun Jun 27, 2021 1:07 pm

@GuardianAngel yeah…. I hear ya bestbud!

habs - NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #3 - Page 11 200.gif?cid=ff8962e33ubkf5zzukwnkmls7xmchxzxnji9xvfrrh7xg8nl&rid=200

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Mon Jun 28, 2021 9:53 am

I'm not the kind to get my hopes too high, but of course I am rooting for the Habs! Beating the 2020 Stanley Cup winner will be a though one! They made it this far which is beyond what I ever taught possible! Game 1 is on tonight!!!! So nervous!!!!
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 832

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 28, 2021 9:29 pm

@Fleurdesel I feel the same way. It's going to be tough.

2-0 for the other guys. :nervous

They need to settle down and get in their groove.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 28, 2021 9:30 pm

Damn habs - NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #3 - Page 11 2292733854

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Tue Jun 29, 2021 9:16 am

As the newspaper puts it over here, the Habs were struck down by the Tampa Bay Lightnight.  I feel bad for the Habs! I hope they find a way to beat them! I do wish that we will be allow to get more people into the Bell Centre, we need that energy! Apparently some tickets were being sold at $35K for 2 tickets!
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 832

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 29, 2021 8:58 pm

It was painful to watch. I know they are better than that. They won 7 straight playoff games, that's not just luck.

Fingers crossed tomorrow night. If they can win that one at home, that will make a difference.

I know fans complain when their team looses, but that fine Shea Webber got for cross checking was an example of how biased NHL ref's are. He barely touched him. However nothing was done about this.

That included Mikhail Sergachev escaping a penalty for spiking Gallagher’s head into the ice, causing the Habs forward to bleed heavily as he exited the game.
https://www.habseyesontheprize.com/2021/6/29/22554782/canadiens-lightning-game-1-recap-result-score-highlights-ben-chiarot-carey-price-penalty-kill-streak

Bad calls control the game, and the Habs got frustrated fast.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 30, 2021 9:58 pm

This game is killing me.

:crazed

Other guys just scored with 3 seconds left in the 2nd.

2-1 for the other guys.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 30, 2021 11:07 pm

Something has to switch now…. :nervous

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Jul 01, 2021 2:43 am

It's not over yet! They can still make a comeback!! habs - NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #3 - Page 11 1f64f habs - NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #3 - Page 11 1f64f I'm glad there is no game on Sat. cause I will be at a funeral/visiting with family that night.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  habs - NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #3 - Page 11 1f49c

habs - NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #3 - Page 11 8367-910 habs - NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #3 - Page 11 I_got_13 habs - NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #3 - Page 11 E5kqdm15 habs - NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #3 - Page 11 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 01, 2021 8:28 pm

@Linds911 sympathies to the family.

The schedule is easy to remember. Mon Wed Friday, Mon Wed Friday Game 7 Sunday.

I know they were down 3-1 with the Leafs but my heart can't take it! laugh out loud

Whatever happens, the kids are such a pleasure to watch. They are only 20 yrs old.

They have to win back to back at home! #GoHabsGo Please!!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 05, 2021 10:54 pm

I'm not one to complain but the ref's have been so blatantly favouring the other teams. There is ton's of footage for calls not made against the other teams but against Montreal for anything they can. Tampa had too many men on the ice, no call. Of course they score. Goalie punches Shea Webber in the face, bleeding, no call. That's just in the 2nd period. That's just two examples out of many since round one.

Anyway, we are in OT, just prolonging the agony.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 25 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #3

+2
Linds911
GuardianAngel
6 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum