SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Australia - Season 8 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MAFS - Australia - Season 8 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty MAFS - Australia - Season 8 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Loulou Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:40 pm

Hi, is anyone watching MAFS Australia ? First episode last night.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

MAFS - Australia - Season 8 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: MAFS - Australia - Season 8 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:41 pm

If I could find a link to watch, I would!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

MAFS - Australia - Season 8 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: MAFS - Australia - Season 8 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by leavers Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:35 am

GuardianAngel wrote:If I could find a link to watch, I would!

Use a VPN and watch at 9now - it's free to air here. Episodes go up as soon as they're aired and are also able to be watched live - the next episode is in ~3 hours from this post! (7.30pm AEDT)
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1341

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:36 am

GA, IF you find the link, please post it., I would like to watch as well. Any word on if Bachelor Archives will be back or if there will be another site that will download the other Countries Bach/ette shows? hissyfit MAFS - Australia - Season 8 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 2254279460 TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4297

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:40 am

leavers wrote:

Use a VPN and watch at 9now - it's free to air here. Episodes go up as soon as they're aired and are also able to be watched live - the next episode is in ~3 hours from this post! (7.30pm AEDT)

Whats a VPN? is that safe to use? doesen't that have something to do with changing your IP address ? Im not computer savy so I have no clue. giggling
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:25 am

Jolena wrote:
leavers wrote:

Whats a VPN? is that safe to use? doesen't that have something to do with changing your IP address ? Im not computer savy so I have no clue. giggling

completely safe and legal, you won't get in trouble for using one - they have very legitimate uses for business and commerce. They are not free, though - however most have a free trial period so you can find out if it works for you. yes, it changes your IP address to match the country of where you want to watch.

Not advertising for any of them but some legit and popular ones include NordVPN, ExpressVPN and SurfShark.
leavers
leavers

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:11 pm

@leavers thanks for the info. I've been spending hours looking for a VPN that connects to South Africa so I can watch that ette series.

I will see if I can find out that I can watch both.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:52 am

GuardianAngel wrote:@leavers thanks for the info. I've been spending hours looking for a VPN that connects to South Africa so I can watch that ette series.

GA, let me know how it works for you. Does a VPN mean you have to know the channels and days that the show airs in that specific country to watch or would you watch at a certain website similar to Bachelor archives? TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:04 am

Jolena wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:@leavers thanks for the info. I've been spending hours looking for a VPN that connects to South Africa so I can watch that ette series.

GA, let me know how it works for you. Does a VPN mean you have to know the channels and days that the show airs in that specific country to watch or would you watch at a certain website similar to Bachelor archives? TIA

Depends on the show. MAFS AU you can watch when its airing live, or the episodes go onto the 9Now website to watch anytime as soon as they air and they have all the seasons.
leavers
leavers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Feb 25, 2021 2:51 am

leavers wrote:
Jolena wrote:

Depends on the show. MAFS AU you can watch when its airing live, or the episodes go onto the 9Now website to watch anytime as soon as they air and they have all the seasons.

Do you have the 9Now website link ? TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Thu Feb 25, 2021 5:25 pm

Jolena wrote:
leavers wrote:
Jolena wrote:

https://www.9now.com.au/married-at-first-sight
leavers
leavers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Feb 26, 2021 2:33 pm

leavers wrote:
Jolena wrote:
leavers wrote:
Jolena wrote:

https://www.9now.com.au/married-at-first-sight

Thanks leavers but this link dosent work for me . IT's saying I can't access from my area and only works in Australia. I'm in the U.S. I'm missing Bachelor Archives. I hope it gets back up.
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Australia - Season 8 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+2
GuardianAngel
Loulou
6 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum