SELECT CONTENT

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion #2

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chris - Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion #2

Post by frajosfanofchris Tue Jul 06, 2021 4:10 am

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

chris - Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion #2

Post by luvstx Tue Jul 06, 2021 8:10 am

@frajosfanofchris Thanks for posting! I had seen something on fb saying it was 'wedding weekend' but couldn't figure it out.

We live on the Cape and my son is getting "married" (actually got married during COVID but now having the originally-planned wedding celebration) at Wychmere Beach Club in Harwich Port.

Love that Chris and Peyton are still so in love.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 06, 2021 11:25 pm

@luvstx oh wow, thanks for sharing. Congrats to the newlyweds.

They are a gorgeous couple and have created a beautiful family life. He has a boutonniere on so I'm guessing it's family or close friend.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Sat Aug 21, 2021 10:23 pm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Sat Aug 21, 2021 10:24 pm

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Sat Aug 21, 2021 10:24 pm

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 22, 2021 12:39 pm

@frajosfanofchris thanks for all the updates.

I always enjoy looking at their designs. They are fresh looking mixing and matching things I'd never think of.

I would love to have all those products in the vid!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Aug 27, 2021 6:33 pm

https://twitter.com/usweekly/status/1431361220687372292?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Aug 28, 2021 12:54 pm

They're just such a great couple and I'm happy that they're doing so well in their relationship, family, and business lives! They're still my favorites! lovetogether

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 28, 2021 1:17 pm

It's hard to believe it's already been 9 years!

They have accomplished so much in the 9 years and remain so humble. I'm glad they are doing well with their creativity.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Wed Oct 20, 2021 7:58 pm

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:17 pm

They are such a lovely down to earth couple with a couple of beautiful children. lovetogether

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion #2

+6
albean99
Linds911
pavalygurl
Sprite
Norcalgal