SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Pete Mann - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Pete Mann - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Pete Mann - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Agent99 Tue Sep 22, 2020 11:37 pm

@Bobette Yes, I've seen them before so they've been up for a while. But I'm not sure if they were posted at the same time as all the other first night images.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Pete Mann - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Pete Mann - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Bobette Tue Sep 22, 2020 11:55 pm

Agent99 wrote:@Bobette Yes, I've seen them before so they've been up for a while.  But I'm not sure if they were posted at the same time as all the other first night images.

Gotcha, thanks.  I definitely don't remember seeing them back in July when the pics first went up so a media outlet may have had an exclusive option on them which has now lapsed.   Interesting.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by dorkasauras Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:55 pm

ooof, here we go

Bachelorette Australia - Pete Mann - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 2 Screen10
https://www.adelaidenow.com.au/subscribe/news/1/?sourceCode=AAWEB_WRE170_a_GGL&dest=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.adelaidenow.com.au%2Fentertainment%2Fkate-freebairns-ex-husband-is-on-the-bachelorette%2Fnews-story%2F0c226361a3c6e6740fdb7de9270e043b&memtype=anonymous&mode=premium

dorkasauras

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 28, 2020 1:23 am

Noting that Pete (his coffee account) has started following Damien (but none of the others).  Suspect

Bachelorette Australia - Pete Mann - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 2 7Ty3bm2

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by dorkasauras Mon Sep 28, 2020 1:34 am

Bobette wrote:Noting that Pete (his coffee account) has started following Damien (but none of the others).  Suspect

Bachelorette Australia - Pete Mann - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 2 7Ty3bm2

Source

I don’t think Pete runs that account though... I reckon Damien started following all Pete’s accounts (he’s following the wine run one too) and Octeine was an auto-follow-back.

dorkasauras

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 28, 2020 1:50 am

Aw yeah - nice pickup. yes Suggests they both went to the end and got along well (ie were not in competition) IMO. I wonder if Damien is Elly's F2?

Bachelorette Australia - Pete Mann - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 2 JT1bEcQ

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 28, 2020 7:49 pm

@dorkasauras nice catch! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Sep 29, 2020 11:30 pm

Bobette wrote:Double Date - Pete with Becky, Frazer with Elly.  

Bachelorette Australia - Pete Mann - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 2 FLTTdtC

Bachelorette Australia - Pete Mann - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 2 ZpllF19

No accident they are releasing these pics now IMO.

Bachelorette Australia - Pete Mann - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 2 1WPPVkO

Bachelorette Australia - Pete Mann - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 2 CI2IZGH

Zero passion - they look like a couple of kindergartners in the playground.  

Bachelorette Australia - Pete Mann - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 2 C0xzGv1

Pete looks just as miserable as he did on his other date with Becky

Bachelorette Australia - Pete Mann - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 2 XWeIUxJ

This is the most affection I've seen him display for anyone...

Bachelorette Australia - Pete Mann - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 2 YJWARvu

Bachelorette Australia - Pete Mann - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 2 YlHvxdU

Source

And a DOUBLE DATE?  Really?  Eeeeeewwwwwwww.

I am just not feeling this season AT ALL.

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Pete looks super disinterested IMO, for Becky’s sake I hope he’s F2. Although who am I kidding, she allegedly broke up with her boyfriend to film this trash
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 04, 2020 9:17 pm

Bachelorette Australia - Pete Mann - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 2 LSD9Ixh

Source

Why is Pete's photo so close-up and blurry?!  Someone messed up there IMO.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 04, 2020 10:48 pm

Wake me when it's over.

Bobette wrote:Pete and Frazer.... how predictable and B O R I N G.

Exactly what we should have expected from these Leads I suppose. Rolling Eyes

Neither of these couples will last 5 minutes IMO.

Bachelorette Australia - Pete Mann - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 2 KNcsk4t

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Dec 25, 2020 1:18 am

To wind things up on the gigantic waste of time and effort that was Season 6, Becky and Pete have both gone back to dating the people they were before the show.  Guess she wasn't as ~ devastated ~ as she pretended to be hmmmm....  Seems like nothing but a "get famous" exercise all round IMO.

He's just confirmed his new romance with Rachel Evans, telling Daily Mail Australia he's 'head over heels' for his new love. And on Monday, former Bachelorette star Pete Mann couldn't take his eyes off the blonde as they stepped out for a spot of grocery shopping ahead of what appeared to be a road trip.

Bachelorette Australia - Pete Mann - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 2 NUnWzOZ

Source

Bachelorette Australia - Pete Mann - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 2 OdFG3hm

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Pete Mann - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+2
Agent99
Bobette
6 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum