SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1-F4- *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 16 of 78 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelornation - Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1-F4- *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1-F4- *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dahling Sun Nov 08, 2020 10:17 pm

@ReneeM I might add that the guy Zac was running with knows Matt James. He seems to work for CBRE, the company Matt James works for. I thought that was interesting.

Dahling

Back to top Go down

bachelornation - Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1-F4- *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1-F4- *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by frajosfanofchris Mon Nov 09, 2020 1:53 am

Tayshia will be on Live with Kelly and Ryan tomorrow! I’m assuming also GMA too!

And she’s going to be on Breakfast Television Toronto tomorrow too!

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Nov 11, 2020 1:59 am

So Ivan finally posted a pic from the show on his main page. Maybe I’m not completely off the Ivan for F1 train.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 11, 2020 11:03 am

I sure loved what I saw between Ivan and Tayshia. I'm watching closely. He had some tender moments with her, he's getting his far share of camera shots and he seems really falling for her. He's always been my choice for F1, but I'm sure she doesn't care what my choice is. laugh out loud We'll see!

The post is very straightforward but can be taken several different ways. laugh out loud

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHb692xpgLd/

ETA: His IG story!

https://www.instagram.com/stories/ivanbhall/2439805217691634511/?hl=en

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Nov 11, 2020 11:35 am

I really like Ivan, @ReneeM. He's probably my favorite of the f4 and the only one I'm not on board with is Brendan. I don't dislike him at all but am not sure about his feelings for his ex.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Wed Nov 11, 2020 2:09 pm

I really like what I see from Ivan. Great smile, seems genuine.
I wonder if their lifestyles would mesh in the real world?

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Wed Nov 11, 2020 7:53 pm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Nov 11, 2020 8:48 pm

Agree with all of you that Ivan is a keeper. However, I was most impressed with Zac last night. Tayshia's reaction to him being a real man was interesting. (made me think she was referring to JP when she mentioned not wanting to have to train boys into men)

But what really impressed me was the interaction between Jason and Zac. The way Zac comforted Jason and reflected on how Jason was such a good guy gave me insight into how Zac must be with his clients who struggle with addiction. To be able to help someone, you have to know yourself. I think Zac does know himself and Tayshia recognized that when she said he was a 'man'.

I also like that Ben can dance! Always a plus in my book. And the convo with Brenden about being divorced makes me think even more that is why Tayshia is bent down crying in one of the screen caps. They had a strong connection and for what ever reason, it wasn't meant to be.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Nov 12, 2020 9:52 pm

Someone on reddit noticed that Tayshia edited Zac in the pic of the guys kissing the trophy on the GD. The same pic was posted by the bachelorette IG account & in that pic you can see the tag on Zac’s speedo & his foot is a little pink, but in Tayshia’s post she edited out the tag & the pinkness.

bachelornation - Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1-F4- *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 F5588910
bachelornation - Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1-F4- *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 D6e95710

Source: reddit.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Nov 12, 2020 11:10 pm

well, damm, if that isn't cute. I am on the train.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 12, 2020 11:28 pm

Good eye reddit member! yes

That's just an adorable thing to do. She must have been examining every part of his body and saw the tag. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Fri Nov 13, 2020 8:27 pm

Zac with his friends at golf in New York (location: Bayonne Golf Club) his stories IG

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 78 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1-F4- *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+66
KBiegs88
LoveDovez
cupcakes
Jane Austen
moviechicka