SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 15 of 61 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 38 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

5 - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by northernviewer Thu Oct 22, 2020 9:15 am

This whole prom thing is ridiculous... on Clares part. Why attack the woman? Why not just say ... I remember that night ... it was actually taken at blah blah blah and not on Prom night. Thanks for sharing ....gracious reply and the story would have ended there. Easy peasy.

Shes doing the same to the guys .... it's not pretty watching this season.

And whether or not it was actual prom ... she still had dates obviously... so the poor poor pitiful me routine she tried to play on this weeks episode fell flat IMO and why she was so upset at the pic posted.

Please tell me she leaves next episode... I'm only watching to get to the know the guys that are left for Taysha .... certainly not to watch her and her so called love story .

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

5 - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Billysmom Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:33 am

bluwavz wrote:  

https://twitter.com/AshleySpivey/status/1318981521424908289?s=20

https://twitter.com/viallnicholas28/status/1318990972794019840?s=20

Wasn't Nick the one who gave Madison a hassle for supposedly lying??
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:52 am

I wouldn’t take Clare as attacking the women,IMO. Everyone was attacking and taging Clare so she has a right to respond. This whole thing is dumb. It wasn’t even prom and the lady tried to come out like she was exposing Clare when it’s irrelevant.

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Oct 22, 2020 11:20 am

Shawn Booth Knows Clare Crawley’s Front-Runner Dale Moss: Does He Think They Found Love in 12 Days?
https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/shawn-booth-dishes-on-clare-crawleys-front-runner-dale-moss/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Oct 22, 2020 9:12 pm

https://twitter.com/people/status/1319404186602274817?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Thu Oct 22, 2020 11:33 pm

Nick on Bachelor party said the Tayshia replacing Clare was most likely a backup plan they had in place. him and Juliet both agreed that Clare is very authentic and was very serious and sincere about the process. They did say she can be very literal.

Eta: Nick was saying she’s very literal in context of what happened on the 1st group date and that she just says what she thinks.  IMO I’m sure Clare wishes she chilled out but she was probably confused.
Juliet said to her she doesn’t believe they talked before but she said either way it doesn’t matter if Clare and dale didn’t talk, the timelines are short either way. Nick thinks it makes them look crazy if they didn’t talk before hand. They said it’ll be interesting with tayshia as she is the exact opposite from what they know of her and they wonder if she’ll be outspoken.

Last edited by Zaynab on Fri Oct 23, 2020 1:42 am; edited 1 time in total

Zaynab

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Oct 23, 2020 12:22 am

https://twitter.com/usweekly/status/1319456005776986112?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Fri Oct 23, 2020 2:00 am

One thing I wanted to comment on that was discussed on chatty Broads was the producer date ideas they’ve had for Clare that hurt both the men and Clare connecting it with how the show has been edited, Lack of narrative of Clare with any of the guys besides dale and the idea that the producers knew where they were going Of wanting Tayshia to step in. They said it’ll be interesting what dates they give tayshia as Clare’s Episode vibe and tone have been serious and dates have been janky. If I was Clare and saw the dates the gave me in comparison to tayshia I would be mad. I’m not taking away that Clare could’ve acted differently in certain situations Tuesday episode. But the date ideas and representation of the vibe of seriousness and anxiety that’s in the edits have given it a stressful viewing experience. Even nick on bachelor party said overall after the 1st episode Clare had a good response mostly. Juliet has asked him if he thinks people just don’t like Clare and he said Clare has always had a certain personality the few times he’s met her in person she just straight out asked if he hated her and he was like no. Ashley s on RS live said people already have their opinions on Clare. Clare has said she talked to all the guys first night and really did talk to most of the guys, but the show didn’t show it. There pushing the narrative not to say Clare didn’t like dale the most as she herself has said she did. Bekah said she’s sure the producers were getting into Clare’s ear to bring her confidence down about her age, the guys not being there for her,etc. Ashley s said on RS live that the producers did it to Ashley H on her bachelorette season all the time. To note Clare shared the podcast on her story and said yes yes yes and Bekah said she messaged them afterward and said they were spot on. I enjoyed listening and they said some other interesting things.

Zaynab

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Fri Oct 23, 2020 2:14 am

after listening to chatty broad, I’m very interested in the dates they give tayshia as well, I’ve seen what I think is her with fireworks, in a gown and on a Ferris wheel. Bekah suggested that wouldn’t the show want to come out with guns blazing showing there production ideas, ability and how they were able to do so well in this environment despite Covid. So to Bekah it’s weird that they decided on these dates when they could’ve done something cute like cooking in the resorts kitchen. On chatty broad they said they are presenting it in a way so that people want something new a breath of fresh air and they think when tayshia comes the vibe and narrative will be different. I might be the only one but that would just be throwing Clare under the bus in a way. Clare doesn’t have decisions on dates, Bekah said on the podcast Clare would’ve had no choice and is sure Clare just wanted to go with the flow but the dates violated but the guys and her. Quote the said they feel like watching it there in a hallway to something that hasn’t happened yet with nothing of Clare with any of the other guys and a “janky vibe”. Again Clare messaged them saying they were spot on.

Zaynab

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Oct 23, 2020 1:06 pm

Sorry, but not buying it. Clare is a veteran of this show. How many versions has she been on? Is this #5? She knows how things work and how manipulative producers are. I'm sure she knows she wasn't talking with a raccoon. How she reacted is all on her and frankly, it is how she has always reacted. I and other people predicted as much as soon as we heard she was cast as the lead, so, yup, they can try to spin it all they want, but not buying what they and she is trying to sell.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 23, 2020 6:24 pm

@Sprite did call it, I think even before filming began. All I knew of Clare was a few YouTube clips I watched and I have to admit I wasn’t excited about her season because she seems to engage in a lot of conflict. Then, I thought we might get a nice romance with Clare & Dale with the spoilers. The verdict is still out on that but Clare is behaving just as I figured she would from the clips I watched. Some people are just incredibly reactive and create conflict in their relationships. She is giving tptb a ton of material to work with. Personally, I was hoping for fun, romance and a bit of the inevitable conflict. So far, this is conflict and seems like a teenage infatuation. I’m not sure I’m going to watch next week. jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Fri Oct 23, 2020 6:39 pm

To me, Nick often makes a lot of good points, and I like his reminder that "Promgate" and a lot of other situations are best handled with a more chill attitude. But to me, that goes for Clare as well. She gave two rather good tongue-lashings in Tuesday night's episode, and if I were on that cast, I'd be taking note. Who wants to live with that? When the men didn't take the hint to spirit her away in the evening portion of the group date, she either could have grabbed a guy to go chat, or playfully put her hands on her hips and asked them, "So guys, does no one want to have some one on one time with me?" with a smile and a mock sense of bewilderment. It would have been so much more charming than telling them off, and it would have worked just as well or even better.

I know that Clare knows how to bring the drama, but I'd love to see her sense of humor at play as well.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 61 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 38 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+49
whit90
chasus71
msjr
Al
luvstx
philphan
jen689
2observe
BlackHalo
sdmom
Fleurdesel