SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Oct 13th - Premiere - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Oct 13th -  Premiere - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Oct 13th - Premiere - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:55 am

Haven't kept up with the sleuthing but watching the premiere now.  Do they seriously expect us to believe Clare and Dale hadn't communicated pre-show?  Girl too one look at him and became the embodiment of the overly attached girlfriend meme!

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Oct 13th -  Premiere - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 KA9dH0s
Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Oct 13th -  Premiere - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 9vuJ4hO
Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Oct 13th -  Premiere - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 LLfTNdV

She definitely recognised him when he stepped out of the car IMO.  And CH just happened to be standing off-camera ready to have a chat about "meeting her husband"?  They knew the reaction they'd get and the whole bit was totally preplanned IMO.  

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Oct 13th -  Premiere - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 CF9oe8T

Anyway Clare is way too full on.  It is not healthy to be that obsessed with someone before you've even properly met IMO.  I hope Dale doesn't have any pet rabbits because those bunnies are getting boiled if he dares try to break up with her IMO.

Meanwhile, I enjoyed the lockdown diaries and feel like it gave them an opportunity to show off more of the guys than they usually would if they'd had to travel round the country to film intro videos.  I'm interested to see how this season will pan out.

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Oct 13th -  Premiere - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 GUJjSjl
Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Oct 13th -  Premiere - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 MZPDu7r
Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Oct 13th -  Premiere - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 IltMld0
Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Oct 13th -  Premiere - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 KXSSks9
Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Oct 13th -  Premiere - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 X44bC1H

Source for SCs: Episode 1
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Oct 13th -  Premiere - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Oct 13th - Premiere - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Astrobach Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:38 am

Thanks for the S/C @Bobette! handwave
I couldn’t resist and gave in yesterday, and watched the episode, except for one of the most important part, Dale’s entrance ( I had to go out for a bit) but caught her in time to give him the FIR and rewatched most of it tonight on the Archive.

I have not followed much of the sleuthing and great stuff that happens here, as I took a needed break, and it’s good to see and read some familiar names. Watching without too much info on the guys was kind of neat too.
I thought CH was overly as stiff and boring, not sure if it’s just me getting bored with him or him getting bored with his job!
Contrary to Sharleen, I didn’t like the fact that the guys were shown only on the hotel ground instead of having their regular hometown introduction. this helps a lot in getting some idea of who they are, and get a first look at a real life kind of energy they have. By the end of episode, I feel I know very few names and even less personalities and therefore it’s hard to root for anyone yet. I can say that the Tyler and Yosef drama felt VERY producer engineered, and I had a pretty negative feeling of Yosef anyway. Weird vibe, I get from him. Possibly very manipulative and some dark energy around him. As for Tyler C. He was the collateral damage of the night, most likely because of his naïveté and trust in producers, IMO.
Clare was holding up her part of the bargain by being super happy and giddy in meeting the men. Her body language is usually pretty clear to read and when she saw Dale coming out, you could tell, there was this anticipation, and relief to finally meet in person. I, like most viewers, witnessed both their reactions and interaction as pretty spectacular and I’m glad it was caught on film and shown to us right away as opposed to edited out to save the effect for later. We know the filming with them DIDN'T last long and the editors are showing every little bit of good romantic clues available between Dale and Clare in the previews.
Full disclosure, I have made an Astro chart for both of them and can attest to the very string polarity and attraction that is between them, even with the incomplete info - no birth time- there are a multitude of very obvious connections that may make this a very memorable love story. beatingheart
I’ll come back tomorrow with more details on that subject.

Cheers!
JMOAA
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:36 am

@Astrobach Can't wait for their charts and connections. It would be destiny if everything aligned for a long-lasting love story. But after the JP/Ashley announcement I'm thinking of changing my screen name to Doubter.

@Bobette Thanks for the caps. I liked Ivan right away when he demonstrated his self-care by playing chess with himself! I like nerdy guys and he is easy on the eyes too. Respectable career. May really want to find love.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:04 pm

So, I am not a fan of Clare whatsoever, so I refuse to watch her season, but I saw a clip of her giving the FIR to Dale and was cringing when she wanted to kiss him. Awkward.  She comes across as very desperate. Jmo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:50 pm

gabriele wrote:So, we’ve got Rachel, Michelle M., and RS all saying Clare and Dale didn’t communicate before filming. I saw an interesting comment that said if they had been in communication before filming Dale probably wouldn’t have hesitated when Clare leaned in to kiss him. That sounds right to me—I think he would have been more than ready to kiss her. I’m not sure what to think of them now, and it will be interesting to see how into Clare Dale seems in the next few weeks. I’m still hoping things work out for them. jmo

I also believe Clare & Dale didn't communicate before filming. Did anyone else watch Jimmy Kimmel after the premier? Jimmy told her he was going to look back at this interview after the season & would know if she was lying in answers to his questions, she told him go ahead without any hesitation. He asked her point blank if she had communication with any guys before hand, she admitted briefly chatting to Blake Moynes when he contacted her, but she didn't have contact with any of the other guys before hand.....but Clare did admit to checking out eyedrool the guys originally announced as participating via their social media "just like all of Bachelor Nation" was doing. So I think Dale may have been on her short list of possibilities, he has a good on-line presence awwww & even has some insightful film clips/ interviews to watch. For me, an awe isn't that cute moment was when he picked her up during their introduction! Clare really let him know with the first impression rose how interested she was whipped pulling him in for a kiss.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:27 pm

I found the FIR scenes uncomfortable to watch.  The way she spoke to him when she took him away reminded me of someone talking to a toddler.  As for the kissing scene... the way he initially drew back she still pulled him in... I'll be honest it felt a bit creepy to me.  

I agree with @Mommyof2, she is coming across as desperate IMO, and if they really didn't communicate pre-show, and her reaction was based only on stalking his SM... that's even worse IMO.  If I'd just met someone and they were THAT full on already I'd run a mile!  

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Oct 13th -  Premiere - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 7uPdH8p
Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Oct 13th -  Premiere - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 PoUlHwK
Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Oct 13th -  Premiere - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 NReEDdI
Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Oct 13th -  Premiere - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 I7SWsmj
Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Oct 13th -  Premiere - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 FGAxhB3
Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Oct 13th -  Premiere - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 MFcqjMS

Source: Episode 1
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:43 pm

Clare’s theme song is Maneater by Hall and Oates

“Oh, here she comes. Watch out boy (Dale) she’ll chew you up””

Lol.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:18 pm

https://youtu.be/OtreJLXNjQ0

https://youtu.be/ok5fn4MOIH4

https://youtu.be/-GUWhVwg500

Last edited by bluwavz on Fri Oct 16, 2020 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:42 pm

@bluwavz Love Blake even more after watching that vid! TY

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Oct 16, 2020 5:19 pm

https://youtu.be/1XewWSeNQTE
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 16, 2020 11:00 pm

@bluwavz thanks for all the deleted scene vids!

Yay Blake! I have to be biased, but he seems like a really fun guy. It's great to see the background of a city that's not far from me at all!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Oct 13th - Premiere - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+21
albean99
leavers
Amethyst
Maddy
ReneeM
ilgirl
nikikass
Doats
LoveDovez
Sprite
Crazylady29