SELECT CONTENT

Alisha Aitken-Radburn - Glenn Smith - BIP Australia - Season 3 - Discussion

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Alisha Aitken-Radburn - Glenn Smith - BIP Australia - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Alisha Aitken-Radburn - Glenn Smith - BIP Australia - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by butterflylove Sat Feb 19, 2022 8:55 pm

Bobette wrote:That's very cute.  I haven't been following them.  Why is Glenn the one carrying the bag when Alisha was the one who went interstate?

What I gathered from their stories, they spent an extra night at the airbnb Alisha had booked. Have some quality (naughty) time just to themselves before going home to Neil and Marty.

GuardianAngel wrote:Nice to see happy couples. What's going on? Are they doing a long distance?

Alisha went over to Sydney early December to care for a friend who had Covid. They knew at the time she'd be over their for an unknown amount of time, and borders were suppose to open a few weeks ago but that date was push indefinitely before the WA border slightly relaxed and she was able to return home a week ago and do 7 days isolation.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Alisha Aitken-Radburn - Glenn Smith - BIP Australia - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Alisha Aitken-Radburn - Glenn Smith - BIP Australia - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by butterflylove Sat Apr 16, 2022 7:42 pm

Lil roundup of photos / posts from the last couple months 😄

butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 16, 2022 8:01 pm

They are a very sweet couple.

I've lost track on their living arrangements. Are they still long distance?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71516

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sat Apr 16, 2022 8:31 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:They are a very sweet couple.

I've lost track on their living arrangements. Are they still long distance?

No, borders opened back up early Feb. There's a video of them reuniting on the previous page 💕

They've been busy wedding planning too, but I never got screenshots of Alisha's instastories and she hasn't posted anything to the grid - but they're currently trying to find a Sydney venue for (one of?) their engagement party.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 16, 2022 8:45 pm

I remember the reuniting post but thought they lived apart and that's why he couldn't cross the border when it was closed.

Did they announce a date for the wedding?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sat Apr 16, 2022 8:49 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I remember the reuniting post but thought they lived apart and that's why he couldn't cross the border when it was closed.

Did they announce a date for the wedding?

April 22 next year. From memory they're getting married south of Perth on an estate / farm or something. They've paid for a lot of things and are still deciding on some others.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Fri Apr 22, 2022 6:24 am

Countdown is officially on - this time next year (April 22, 2023) Glenn & Alisha will be married!

Such a cute throwback photo to their first selfie together on BIP.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed May 18, 2022 5:46 am

A&G had an engagement photoshoot and the photo are s t u n n i n g 🤍

Last edited by butterflylove on Thu May 19, 2022 3:32 am; edited 2 times in total
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed May 18, 2022 12:22 pm

I'm glad to see Alisha smiling with her teeth these days - she seemed a bit self conscious about them before.  They both look so happy!  

And in honour of election weekend I think this needs to go here too  Alisha Aitken-Radburn - Glenn Smith - BIP Australia - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 4 2498057887

Alisha Aitken-Radburn - Glenn Smith - BIP Australia - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 4 1Nl9UJf

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 18, 2022 9:09 pm

Beautiful engagement pictures. Less than one year to go!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Fri May 20, 2022 7:04 pm

A few more photos from their engagement shoot 🤍 there's just something about the blurry-happy-lovey-cutness from the last photo for me 🥰

butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 20, 2022 10:37 pm

Very sweet! Whether the blurry was done on purpose or not, I like the looks of it.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Alisha Aitken-Radburn - Glenn Smith - BIP Australia - Season 3 - Discussion

+4
Sprite
Norcalgal
butterflylove
GuardianAngel
8 posters