SELECT CONTENT

Mary Viturino - Connor Canning - Bachelor Australia Season 3 - Discussion

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mary Viturino - Connor Canning - Bachelor Australia Season 3 - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Mary Viturino - Connor Canning - Bachelor Australia Season 3 - Discussion

Post by Bobette Wed Dec 09, 2020 11:08 pm

Awww.

Mary Viturino - Connor Canning - Bachelor Australia Season 3 - Discussion  - Page 2 AGuEC5X

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Mary Viturino - Connor Canning - Bachelor Australia Season 3 - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Mary Viturino - Connor Canning - Bachelor Australia Season 3 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 09, 2020 11:32 pm

They are adorable, and that little girl is so precious. She's going to be a great big sister. It's wonderful to see couples in love and building their life together after these crazy shows.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Thu Dec 10, 2020 3:36 am

Bobette wrote:Awww.

Mary Viturino - Connor Canning - Bachelor Australia Season 3 - Discussion  - Page 2 AGuEC5X

Source

If he was planning to propose at the reunion months ago.. why hasn't he since? That's my only 🧐.. but reading Mary, Alisha and Glenn's comments are 😂 here for a double wedding.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Sat Dec 12, 2020 10:28 am

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Dec 13, 2020 8:25 am

Hot damn she really got a good one didn't she.  Well played Mary, well played.  Mary Viturino - Connor Canning - Bachelor Australia Season 3 - Discussion  - Page 2 3806527698

Mary Viturino - Connor Canning - Bachelor Australia Season 3 - Discussion  - Page 2 SDTP0Pi

Source

Also is it just me or does Chanel look like Connor?  If I didn't know she wasn't his I'd never pick it. I wonder what her Dad looks like...

Mary Viturino - Connor Canning - Bachelor Australia Season 3 - Discussion  - Page 2 ATbLDAJ

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Sun Dec 13, 2020 7:42 pm

Bobette wrote:Hot damn she really got a good one didn't she.  Well played Mary, well played.  Mary Viturino - Connor Canning - Bachelor Australia Season 3 - Discussion  - Page 2 3806527698

Mary Viturino - Connor Canning - Bachelor Australia Season 3 - Discussion  - Page 2 SDTP0Pi

Source

Also is it just me or does Chanel look like Connor?  If I didn't know she wasn't his I'd never pick it.  I wonder what her Dad looks like...

Mary Viturino - Connor Canning - Bachelor Australia Season 3 - Discussion  - Page 2 ATbLDAJ

Source

I agree! I can think of a few cases IRL I know of where the stepdad looks a lot like the stepkids and I guess it's because the mother has a type!

These guys are one of the best couples to come out of the franchise. Channel Ten, I hope you're paying attention!
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1342

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Dec 14, 2020 3:07 am

Mary was the only thing good to come out of Matt's season of The Bachelor. And for Conor to find her on BIP and be so real, wow - this is a real life fairy tale. This is why I watch this crap show. May their happiness grow and remain strong.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 14, 2020 3:57 am

Norcalgal wrote:Mary was the only thing good to come out of Matt's season of The Bachelor. And for Conor to find her on BIP and be so real, wow - this is a real life fairy tale. This is why I watch this crap show. May their happiness grow and remain strong.

He was never on the franchise before... and he is grounded because IMO he lives far far away from bondi... JMO

I love this couple. They make me smile. Waiting for the possible wedding now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Dec 14, 2020 4:07 am

leavers wrote:I agree! I can think of a few cases IRL I know of where the stepdad looks a lot like the stepkids and I guess it's because the mother has a type!

:yes: My thoughts exactly @leavers.   I'm almost tempted to stalk Mary's old SM posts to ID her ex and satisfy my curiosity.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Mon Dec 14, 2020 5:10 am

HEA wrote:
Norcalgal wrote:Mary was the only thing good to come out of Matt's season of The Bachelor. And for Conor to find her on BIP and be so real, wow - this is a real life fairy tale. This is why I watch this crap show. May their happiness grow and remain strong.

He was never on the franchise before... and he is grounded because IMO he lives far far away from bondi... JMO

I love this couple. They make me smile. Waiting for the possible  wedding now.

THIS! :yes: People with real jobs and no desire to be influencers are what the show needs. A healthy Insta/SM presence, especially after the show - that's fine, whatever. But no shilling, no desire to spend the rest of your life being 'papped', no going to parties full of the ~rich and famous~. Just real people who also happen to be successful and attractive.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1342

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Dec 15, 2020 5:16 am

Mary Viturino - Connor Canning - Bachelor Australia Season 3 - Discussion  - Page 2 Cw0nHWw

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 15, 2020 11:27 am

That is so heartwarming! What a sweetie.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mary Viturino - Connor Canning - Bachelor Australia Season 3 - Discussion

+9
frajosfanofchris
Genevieve Australia
Bobette
ReneeM
Sprite