SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Frazer Neate - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Frazer Neate - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Frazer Neate - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Bobette Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:29 pm

Frazer wont be able to keep it in his pants for 6 weeks let alone 6 months IMO and he's already dropping massive hints they're not together with his SM activity and IRL behaviour, even if his contract prevents him from saying it. Also I note he has wisely/conveniently given NO interviews since the finale.

Elly's the one doing all the blatant lying in interviews and IG comments, claiming they are together when they're clearly not IMO. I presume she's going to then act all shocked and wounded when Frazer slips up and the sham is exposed, and will 100% throw him under the bus for public sympathy IMO.

This season was a complete distaster and the Lead making a fool of herself pretending she's with F1 while he's making it obvious they're not just amplifies the cringe. Far from 'salvaging' the season it's making it worse, and the fact that Elly is willing to lie so much to present a fake image says a lot about her character IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Frazer Neate - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Frazer Neate - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Idlemess Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:50 pm

Can’t she come out and say, “hey I’m sorry things did not work as I had expected, but in life things like this happened no different than what happened on tv; it just didn’t work out for us. Frazer is a great guy and I wish him the best. As for me, time will tell but in the meantime I’m going to do what’s important and meaningful in life...”

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:06 pm

Yeah she could say that.  She could also say:

"I dumped the guy I was shagging pre-season, who I invited on the show as an emotional crutch, ego boost and back-up F1, and chose Frazer because I couldn't get a guy that hot in my normal life, even though he made it pretty clear he's not into me.  Surprisingly, it has not worked out."

JMO  Hugesmile
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Sat Nov 21, 2020 10:33 pm

Bobette wrote:Yeah she could say that.  She could also say:

"I dumped the guy I was shagging pre-season, who I invited on the show as an emotional crutch, ego boost and back-up F1, and chose Frazer because I couldn't get a guy that hot in my normal life, even though he made it pretty clear he's not into me.  Surprisingly, it has not worked out."

JMO  Hugesmile

If she said that, that would be the most I'd ever liked her laugh out loud
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1342

Back to top Go down

Post by Kas_256 Sun Nov 22, 2020 12:33 am

And just like that Frazers on a plane heading home again.
A quick 24hr visit and seems like he spent the sky dive with her and that’s it?!?

Kas_256

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Nov 22, 2020 2:21 am

Yep, so presumably didn't have anything to do with Elly after they left the skydive place and most likely stayed at Joey's IMO.

Bachelorette Australia - Frazer Neate - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 6 ABypMVj

Source

Meanwhile Elly's posting IG stories of her own pictures and tagging... herself. I think that just about sums the situation up. laugh out loud

Bachelorette Australia - Frazer Neate - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 6 0rsuQtY

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Nov 22, 2020 2:32 am

She looks pretty there. I wish her hair was fuller or maybe she should do something with it, but she is pretty in that pic.
Maybe she’s sending Frazer a message... look at what you’re missing laugh out loud

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:21 pm

Idlemess wrote:
She looks pretty there. I wish her hair was fuller or maybe she should do something with it, but she is pretty in that pic.
Maybe she’s sending Frazer a message... look at what you’re missing laugh out loud

Sadly she probably burnt her hair with the dies and her hair thinned with time.

I think nobody were emotionally involved. Probably a fling like any girls and boys would find in a bar. You meet, your hormones talk, and once satisfied you move one. IMO. If there is no intellectual connection, it hardly pass the physical. I think they split and pretend because BIP is cancelled this year and producers want to end smoothly the season, IMO.

Unless producers change their casting and slack 50% of the annoying childish drama, audience will get thinner and thinner.

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:32 pm

Casual hookups with no emotional involvement are fine.  Leads and producers who think they make good TV viewing are the problem, especially when it's so obviously one-sided, and pretending to be together post-show adds insult to injury IMO.

I don't think Frazer's hormones were even involved.  It's painfully obvious he's not attracted to Elly (none of them were except Joe IMO) and the fact that the girls he's adding on IG all look like clones of his ex (and nothing like Elly) speaks volumes IMO.

The Leads were a terrible choice but the male cast was pretty good IMO, and there weren't any childish antics.  There wasn't drama of any kind this season.  It was just cringeworthy to watch and thoroughly, incredibly, soul-crushingly boring.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:54 pm

Why did Frazer stay in the mix if Elly wasn't his type or he wasn't attracted to her? I'm interested to know his reasons. Publicity and attention? Wouldn't he have gotten it much like Adam without being F1? Monetary deal with the show as an extra incentive?
He could've left the show, but I think he like the spotlight more than the girl.

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:08 pm

@Idlemess TPTB probably stroked his ego, reminded him of the opportunities, sweetened his contract and threw money at him when it became obvious the other guys weren't sticking around...  

Don't forget he's a friend of Timm's so would have had insider info on how to make the most of his appearance, and he wasted no time getting a manager and that coveted blue tick.  So yeah I think publicity and attention for sure.

I found it interesting that in the Insider Guide there's a lot of Frazer cracking jokes and being a clown (I can see that being Timm's influence - "just do goofy sh*t all the time man!") but they didn't use any of it for the show.  

It's like they just wanted a warm body at the end to contrast with heartbroken Joe.  They barely showed us anything of who Frazer is (does anyone feel like they know him?  I don't) so very different to previous seasons in that regard.

Also, he's a footballer and IMO professional sportsmen have an innate competitiveness.  They can't help it.  They want to win.  Even if they then immediately throw the trophy in the trash... laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Nov 23, 2020 5:16 am

So Dramatic is claiming Fraser unfollowed and re-followed Elly but she's wrong.  On desktop follows are in chronological order and Elly is where she's always been.  If he had un/re-followed she'd be at the top.  

Bachelorette Australia - Frazer Neate - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 6 ObEgcmd

Source

Bachelorette Australia - Frazer Neate - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 6 RuErJPn

Source

What he HAS done is started following another couple of Qld Bikini Girl Clones. I want to get all these girls together and play some kind of Mensa-Level Spot the Difference game... he definitely has a type!  laugh out loud

Bachelorette Australia - Frazer Neate - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 6 4SpWycK

Source

Bachelorette Australia - Frazer Neate - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 6 BrW01Ma

Source

ETA:  OMG this woman is certainly no sleuth.   duh  It's not showing up because that's not his IG handle, Einstein!  They have not unfollowed each other.  

Bachelorette Australia - Frazer Neate - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 6 OmKxcB3

Source

You don't even need to search - just look at his follow list, she's right there where she's been since he added her after the show.  Google date as proof this is a current SC:

Bachelorette Australia - Frazer Neate - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 6 2LxDkNM

Source

He doesn't like, comment, or acknowledge her posts in any way, and they're not together IMO, but mis-spelling someone's username and failing to use basic observation skills is NOT a clue!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Frazer Neate - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+7
Dumb
Agent99
AllAboutLove
Sprite
GuardianAngel