SELECT CONTENT

90 Day Fiancé - Before The 90 Days - Season 5 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

90dayfiance - 90 Day Fiancé - Before The 90 Days - Season 5 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: 90 Day Fiancé - Before The 90 Days - Season 5 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 03, 2022 1:50 am

I was home for Christmas with the folks and not only was my mother watching this show, but she has my 85 year old father watching it too! And she has the nerve to make fun of me watching the Bachelor. no no

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

90dayfiance - 90 Day Fiancé - Before The 90 Days - Season 5 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: 90 Day Fiancé - Before The 90 Days - Season 5 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 03, 2022 4:30 pm

90dayfiance - 90 Day Fiancé - Before The 90 Days - Season 5 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 3806527698 TB is nothing compared to this show.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Jan 04, 2022 2:11 am

rofl now that's funny!!

I am watching and agree these couples are so mis-matched! Have any of them met before or just over video??

I feel so bad for Alina who wants Caleb to give her everything but he just isn't the one. Firstly he say she's shorter then he pictured and then finds a hotel without an elevator. I'm afraid he's going to break her heart.

Lordy is Jasmine jealous and high-maintenance!! no no I can't even with Ximena and her baby daddys'! Getting pregnant at 14/15 and then again while baby daddy was in prison!! I want to like her but I feel like she's using Mike for $$ as he's already bought her a ton of stuff.

The other ones are just boring. I doubt any of them will last.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 04, 2022 12:01 pm

Ximena reminds me of an old neighbour I had. Divorced guy in his late 50's. He lived across the street from me and I noticed he wasn't home for several weeks maybe a month. When I finally saw him, I went over to ask if he's ok. He told me he met a girl online from Cuba. He had been going to Cuba every couple of months for a week but this last trip was for a month. He had purchased all sorts of things for her including a little house. She had two kids, was on her own. He wanted to marry her.

This last trip she told him to bugger off, she doesn't want to get married or have a relationship. He was devastated at being so stupid and not seeing the red flags.

I'm shocked Alina and Caleb knew each other 13 yrs ago then matched up on a dating app.

I don't think any of these couples have a hope in heck. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 11, 2022 5:00 pm

I don't know if anyone is watching but the last epi was so uncomfortable to watch. This is why.

How 90 Day Fiancé: Before The 90 Days Took Things A Bit Too Far With Alina And Caleb

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Jan 11, 2022 11:49 pm

I didn't watch it yet but yikes!! They don't even spend that much time during Fantasy Suite dates!!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 16, 2022 10:27 pm

This show is going downhill quick for me. Last week was the TMI in the bedroom, and now Memphis has to go poop and we hear all the sound effects that go along with that.

Jasmine is a lunatic. Gino is an idiot putting up with her treatment towards him. She is mentally abusing him.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Jan 16, 2022 10:41 pm

That's just gross!! Agree last week's episode was not fun to watch!

Gino it's not worth it! Leave now!! First she gets jealous over you wanting to tip, then wants to give u a whole new wardrobe, and now more rules!!

Ximena lived with a hitman?? speechless

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 16, 2022 10:42 pm

A new couple. A sad back story for this pastor. A train wreck ready to happen. I have nothing against age differences but when someone is under 30 or say, they are in a completely different life stage. She's shy and shy so she doesn't like to video chat.

Ben, 52 and Mahogany, 24
Ben is a former pastor where he worked in a strict, conservative religious sect. He lives in Fraser, Michigan and met Mahogany from San Bartolo, Peru via Instagram direct message. Despite his friends seeing red flags and worrying about the age gap, Ben is convinced that God brought them together and the couple are keen to advance their relationship.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 16, 2022 10:44 pm

Oh and he's been catfished before. Mahogany asked him for $1000 "loan" and he gave it to her. no no He has four kids. God has given him this opportunity to find love, apparently he didn't give him any brains.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Jan 16, 2022 10:50 pm

Gee I can barely keep track of these couples and now they are showing us another one!! I've seen enough episodes of Catfish to know that he is being catfished again!! Why is he sending $$?? :headbanging

What is reason why she won't videochat??

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Jan 26, 2022 3:40 am

No comments yet about Sunday's episode as I'm barely watching now (football and hockey took up my time this week laugh out loud) but sharing this which makes me feel differently about Alina. no And to think I felt bad for her and wanted her relationship with Caleb to go well. Wow. What was she thinking!?

The Ashley‘s sources at TLC— the network behind the “90 Day” spin-off— tell her that the decision was made over the weekend to hack Alina from the show, due to multiple racist, racially insensitive and offensive social media posts she’s made in the past that have continued to surface.

The Ashley’s sources tell her that the show’s editors are currently scrambling to cut Alina— who hails from Russia and is appearing on the show with her Arizona-based man Caleb Greenwood—out of future episodes.

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

90 Day Fiancé - Before The 90 Days - Season 5 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

4 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum