SELECT CONTENT

90 Day Fiancé - Before The 90 Days - Season 5 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

90dayfiance - 90 Day Fiancé - Before The 90 Days - Season 5 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: 90 Day Fiancé - Before The 90 Days - Season 5 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 26, 2022 12:47 pm

I didn't watch Sunday's episode either.

That's pretty disgusting of her to make those comments. She had a great opportunity to show viewers despite her disability anything is possible. She threw that all away.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

90dayfiance - 90 Day Fiancé - Before The 90 Days - Season 5 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: 90 Day Fiancé - Before The 90 Days - Season 5 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 03, 2022 1:38 pm

Some information in the link we already know but I didn't watch the last epi so I wasn't sure if the Gino Jasmine nude photo's was explained. This guy has big issues! What a creep.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Feb 04, 2022 2:36 am

That was at the very end of the episode. Didn't read the article but yes one of his exes messaged Jasmine and said he sent her nude of Jasmine and then the episode ended so TBC. Jut gross if true Gino.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Apr 07, 2022 3:07 am

Well this episode has finally come to an end and the Tell All Finale is on Sunday. Basically the only couples who are doing well are Memphis and Hazma who are married and expecting a baby (or have one depending on how long ago this season was filmed.) The rest yikes! Gino is DMing other girls, Mike/Ben don't believe that their relationships are over, Ella is cheating on Johnny blah blah blah.

Alas even though this season ends another one starts on the 17!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 07, 2022 9:43 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanks for the update.

I lost interest because I didn't care for any of these couples, but I did want to know how it all ended.

On the 17th of April??? I can't seem to find anything on Season 6.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

90 Day Fiancé - Before The 90 Days - Season 5 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

4 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum