SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Fri Oct 02, 2020 7:42 pm

Agent99 wrote:I'm with you on the guy @Bobette.  That beach doesn't look like a surf beach.  Is that a windsurfer that he's standing next to?

@Agent99 I see kitesurfing in the background.  He shouldn't be too hard to find surely.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 3Z0oS99

That waterfall shot has my spidey sense tingling - feels very End of Season to me.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by butterflylove Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:03 pm

Bobette wrote:
Agent99 wrote:I'm with you on the guy @Bobette.  That beach doesn't look like a surf beach.  Is that a windsurfer that he's standing next to?

@Agent99 I see parasails in the background.  He shouldn't be too hard to find surely.

Are they parasailers or kite surfers? Either way, it does have a very QLD feel to the photo. Could he be a lifeguard? Or surf instructor of some kind?
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:05 pm

@butterflylove LOL you quoted me right before I edited my post - yeah kitesurfers IMO.  There are several kite surf schools between Noosa and Cairns, and  the water is the right colour for that part of QLD IMO...

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 RrWBNad

Source

Last edited by Bobette on Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:06 pm

I agree, at the very least a second SD, but in these stricken times, it could very well be F2 date.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:17 pm

Agent99 wrote:I agree, at the very least a second SD, but in these stricken times, it could very well be F2 date.

Yeah I get big Ali and Todd vibes from the whole scene.  :yes:

I've searched the region all round the mansion (Oxford Falls does not have as many waterfalls as the name implies laugh out loud) but there's nothing that fits.  Those ferns look semi-tropical to me and there are loads of waterfalls up towards the border with QLD.  

They wouldn't bother to go that far for a normal date IMO, and remember that article which said most of the dates were doubles which this doesn't appear to be, so I'm definitely thinking late season, and he could easily fit Sbet's QLD 26-28 IMO.

If Becky picks Harry they'd want Elly to have a contrasting F1 IMO.  Frazer and Harry are pretty similar looking - they'd be too matchy matchy IMO.  Plus, if Elly's going to fake a relationship for a few months a beach lover would fit right in on her IG.  Rolling Eyes

ETA: Did we ever find out where Locky & Irena were on this date?  Not the same waterfall obvs but the foliage is similar. Comparing to the Elly SC though, the light quality is brighter and less moss on the rocks, so I'm still thinking further North, yeah?

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 RUntpRn

Source

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 YqZYMFM

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 QIGEVVH

Source: Tenplay

And the hot tub was in the finale, yes? I barely paid any attention to the last few episodes of his season, it was such a bore.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 KulYarR

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 S2VIH94

Are waterfalls and hot tubs the new F1 music?   Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:07 pm

Bachiefunny did a post about the waterfall. It's in Sydney.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:36 pm

@Agent99 Cheers yes Comparing the two Elly's waterfall looks like it could be further North and a more tropical IMO (especially considering they filmed in winter).

I'm wondering if the FRC was filmed in the Byron region again?  They'd already have scouted the area for Angie's season and have contacts locally.

From memory Byron itself was pretty busy at that time but they could have gone a bit further out.  The hair & makeup crew follow a lot of businesses in that area.

Anyway I might be chasing a wild goose with this guy - he might just be an MoT in a bad hat. Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sat Oct 03, 2020 1:14 am

@Bobette I am all about wild goose chases laugh out loud.  My current one is - is this Harry that Elly is friendzoning?

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Le4bUGB
Source

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Oct 03, 2020 1:30 am

Oh uh well my guesses would require some rethinking if Harry's on Elly's team.  laugh out loud

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 93wagFt

Colour of hair and jacket do look similar.  Who else has that colour hair?  

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 FkSrziU

Top SC happens the same night as this (same dress):

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 WHpKk1Q

Hmmm.

ETA:  Who's this with Elly here?  Is it Joe?  question

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 7kqi8Wf

Last edited by Bobette on Sat Oct 03, 2020 1:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sat Oct 03, 2020 1:48 am

I think it's Joe - he has a mole under his chin.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Oct 03, 2020 1:58 am

Hmmmm... definitely way more kissing pics of Elly than Becky - and most of her SCs are with Pete.  How old is Harry again? 32?  And doesn't he have a child?  Don't see why he'd go for Elly over Becky TBH (but then I can't see him with either so no idea )
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sat Oct 03, 2020 2:22 am

Yeh, it's just a theory with no concrete basis.  I do want it to happen though.  One of the girls likes a guy, but he picks the other sister laugh out loud

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+4
GuardianAngel
Bobette
butterflylove
AllAboutLove
8 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum