SELECT CONTENT

Locky Gilbert - Irena Srbinovska - Bachelor Australia Season 8 - Discussion

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Locky Gilbert - Irena Srbinovska - Bachelor Australia Season 8 - Discussion  - Page 4 Empty Re: Locky Gilbert - Irena Srbinovska - Bachelor Australia Season 8 - Discussion

Post by leavers Sun Mar 06, 2022 12:52 am

Locky Gilbert - who mocked 'boring' Aussies working 9-5 - is running out of paid TV jobs and will be 'lucky to end up as an extra in an ad' due to his bratty antics

It's the daily fail, so take it for what it's worth (not much)

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1342

Back to top Go down

Locky Gilbert - Irena Srbinovska - Bachelor Australia Season 8 - Discussion  - Page 4 Empty Re: Locky Gilbert - Irena Srbinovska - Bachelor Australia Season 8 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 06, 2022 2:33 pm

The responses were well justified imo.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sat Apr 16, 2022 7:39 pm

Just a few insta post catchups from the last few months 😄

I thiiink "rough trot" in Locky's caption is referring to SAS / the breakup rumours that were circling.

butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 16, 2022 8:04 pm

@butterflylove thanks for all the updates!

Two years already!!!

He has some very sweet words about Irena. Love it! beatingheart

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon May 16, 2022 9:56 pm

They bought a house together and are going to be starting renovations. Congratulations to them! Can't wait to see more.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 16, 2022 10:46 pm

How nice! Congrats to them. Looking forward to seeing the reno's and their decor style.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sat Jun 04, 2022 2:29 am

BIG CONGRATULATIONS to Locky and Irena on their ENGAGEMENT!! 💍🤍

Who Magazine wrote:Speaking exclusively to WHO, Locky reveals he popped the question in Irena's home state of Victoria during a hike at Mackenzie Falls in the Grampians.

"When we reached the base of the waterfall I set up the camera to capture some photos of us but instead I hit the record button," the 2020 Bachelor says.

"Irena was standing in front of the waterfall for what she thought was a photo when I got down on my knee and asked her to marry me. It was absolutely perfect. Waterfalls and hiking are so us, so it was only fitting that I proposed at the waterfall.

"Irena was in shock, she thought I was joking as I have done so many times before but then when she saw the ring she knew it was genuine this time".
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Jun 04, 2022 11:36 am

Love it. I really enjoyed their season and have actually followed them since. Congratulations!!!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 04, 2022 12:37 pm

Congrats to both of them! How exciting. They are such a cute couple who took their time and weren't pressured. Their IGs are full of fun exciting adventures!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Fri Mar 10, 2023 9:07 pm

Congrats to Locky and Irena on their wedding!

Although we had low expectations of him going into the season, he’s really proved us wrong.

Locky Gilbert - Irena Srbinovska - Bachelor Australia Season 8 - Discussion  - Page 4 4c688610

HTTPS://www.instagram.com/locklangilbert
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Mar 10, 2023 9:47 pm

These two surprised me too. Wish them luck.! How many successful couples do they join now that came out of the show in Australia? TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4298

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 10, 2023 10:18 pm

Congrats Locky and Irena! I don't see any wedding pictures out there but there are articles. It looks like they surprised their guests. laugh out loud

https://au.lifestyle.yahoo.com/the-bachelors-locky-gilbert-irena-srbinovska-married-221820701.html

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-11844139/The-Bachelors-Locky-Gilbert-Irena-Srbinovska-MARRIED.html

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Locky Gilbert - Irena Srbinovska - Bachelor Australia Season 8 - Discussion

+9
Vjeff
Sprite
Enough
Jolena
Dumb