SELECT CONTENT

Bri Springs - Bachelor 25 - Discussion

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bri Springs - Bachelor 25 - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Bri Springs - Bachelor 25 - Discussion

Post by Luvstruck Wed Feb 24, 2021 6:43 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Usually the F1's parent's grill the lead like that. That's what I was thinking while watching Bri's Mom.

You could tell Bri was her mother's daughter, both of them so soft spoken, very caring & soothing personalities.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Bri Springs - Bachelor 25 - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Bri Springs - Bachelor 25 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:41 pm

@Luvstruck IA and both beautiful!

I was thinking, because I always like to go back to our sleuthing to see what worked and what didn't.

It was difficult to sleuth out SHV's with the exception of back in January where IIRC we thought he was on a SHV and again in early Feb?, but he was accounted for most of the time.

I'm wondering, now that the rumour is out there they broke up, I wonder when exactly did that happen and how. It would explain the lack of SHV's. Usually when a lead and F1 are happy, often times one of them mess up and we are able to have strong speculation there was a SHV, or we can actually match locations due to the awesome sleuthing, but not so in Matt's case. I'm wondering if it's all on film.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:51 pm

@GuardianAngel I think you may be right. TPTB would not miss a chance to capture the drama and I would not be at all surprised if they filmed everything to show on the AFTR.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 24, 2021 10:34 pm

@Sprite IA they wouldn't want to miss the drama, and in this case, can you imagine the conversation Matt had with Rachel and his reasons for going their separate ways, all caught on film?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 24, 2021 10:59 pm

A poster on Reddit, who seems to know Rachael or people close to her, said the breakup wasn’t filmed and Rachael had no idea Matt was going to break up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Feb 24, 2021 11:34 pm

gabriele wrote:A poster on Reddit, who seems to know Rachael or people close to her, said the breakup wasn’t filmed and Rachael had no idea Matt was going to break up.

I find that really hard to believe. IMO There is no way tptb would allow that. If Matt went rogue and did it without their knowledge I wouldn't be surprised they made them re-enact the whole thing.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 25, 2021 12:29 am

Sprite wrote:
gabriele wrote:A poster on Reddit, who seems to know Rachael or people close to her, said the breakup wasn’t filmed and Rachael had no idea Matt was going to break up.

I find that really hard to believe. IMO There is no way tptb would allow that. If Matt went rogue and did it without their knowledge I wouldn't be surprised they made them re-enact the whole thing.
Maybe so. The poster said there is more to the breakup and I think that must be right. Something has caused Matt to do a complete 180° since the weekend. He posted a sermon clip basically saying it’s not for Christians to worry about combating racism (which is frankly shocking) to wearing a very anti-racist T-shirt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:50 am

gabriele wrote:
Sprite wrote:

Maybe so. The poster said there is more to the breakup and I think that must be right. Something has caused Matt to do a complete 180° since the weekend. He posted a sermon clip basically saying it’s not for Christians to worry about combating racism (which is frankly shocking) to wearing a very anti-racist T-shirt.

I have a big question mark about that as well. It's not adding up.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Thatgirl31109 Thu Mar 04, 2021 11:35 pm

So does anybody understand why on earth Matt keeps posting Bri on his page ? Especially with the spoiler out that she gets sent home after FS , why even chose a picture like that to post ? And on top of that it’s a past date that wasn’t even shown , that post has nothing to do with Monday’s episode or the previous one. If she’s not who you chose why post her ? He’s strange

Thatgirl31109

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnunity Thu Mar 04, 2021 11:56 pm

@Thatgirl31109 I honestly think it’s because he’s running out of options, laugh out loud! He can’t post Rachael without evoking wrath and he’s already posted Michelle and the BachAbc page highlights Michelle a lot too.
luvnunity
luvnunity

Female Posts : 837

Back to top Go down

Post by Thatgirl31109 Fri Mar 05, 2021 12:10 am

@luvnunity I get that but there’s no need to post her. I understood the first post of Bri cause that was the first date of the season so that was normal. Michelle I understood her post also cause that was before the episode of the new girls coming. This post was uncalled for especially if the spoiler is true of her being eliminated after FS. He has plenty of other post of HIMSELF . Stop using WOC as props to save face , that’s weird.

Thatgirl31109

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 05, 2021 9:39 pm

He learned from his friend Tyler IMO playing SM games. There's no reason for him to post that picture if he's promoting the show. Therefore he has his own reasons and wants everyone to speculate. imo

At this point even if he does a switch, I'd wish them well but I have no interest in him just like before he was announced as TB.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bri Springs - Bachelor 25 - Discussion

+23
luvnunity
Sprite
Luvstruck
CHO
Thatgirl31109