SELECT CONTENT

Jessenia Cruz - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jessenia Cruz - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 3 Empty Re: Jessenia Cruz - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 11, 2020 3:48 pm

@sun20j2001 thanks! She sure is beautiful. She looks younger than 27.

I also noticed she deleted 11 posts, and removed the link to disposablesbyjess

Bring this over from page 1.
GuardianAngel wrote:Jessenia Cruz - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 3 Captu198

https://www.instagram.com/calypsocruz/

Jessenia Cruz - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 3 Captu214

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Jessenia Cruz - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 3 Empty Re: Jessenia Cruz - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by bluwavz Fri Dec 11, 2020 4:15 pm

Jessenia Cruz - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 3 156151_1472A-400x0

Jessenia
Social Media Marketer
San Antonio, Texas
Bachelorette Biography

Jessenia is the total package of brains, beauty and an infectious personality. She was born and raised in San Antonio, Texas, and is a former pageant queen, even receiving the title of Miss El Paso in 2016. After recently ending her most recent relationship, Jessenia is hoping to find her true counterpart in Matt. Jessenia loves a man who takes initiative, is adventurous, and who will keep life exciting and unpredictable. Her soul mate also must love dogs because Jessenia currently has three of them! One thing Jessenia cannot stand is a man who will not get off their phone, especially if it's during date night. Jessenia wants someone with whom she can travel the world, but who will also indulge in a fabulous staycation. She is a true romantic and says she daydreams about what it will be like when she finally meets the man of her dreams.

- Jessenia loves escape rooms.
- If Jessenia could live in any other decade, it would definitely be the '80s because of the music and super funky fashion.
- Jessenia hopes to live in France for at least a year.

https://abc.com/shows/the-bachelor/cast/season-25-2021-jessenia
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Tue Feb 02, 2021 12:18 am

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Feb 03, 2021 2:18 pm

Jessenia is a powerful woman and didn't back down when MJ tried to intimidate her.  Jessenia wasn't having it.   laugh out loud

Hope she stays and we see more of her time with Matt.  She would be a great candidate for the next ette'.  

JMO
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Tue Feb 09, 2021 1:00 am

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:45 am

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Tue Feb 16, 2021 6:59 am

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jessenia Cruz - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+5
Idlemess
butterflylove
quietpal
GuardianAngel
bluwavz