SELECT CONTENT

Michelle Young - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Michelle Young - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Michelle Young - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by smg2587 Fri Dec 11, 2020 3:48 pm

Michelle looks like she is going to be one of the ones that come in week 3 because she wasn’t announced today but we see her on the hot air balloon date.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Michelle Young - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Michelle Young - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 11, 2020 4:30 pm

@smg2587 you are correct.

No bio released.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnunity Wed Jan 06, 2021 12:06 pm

It's being reported that Michelle is a 27 year old elementary teacher.  According to the article, she was a D1 college basketball player.  They also list her siblings for you Super Sleuths.

https://starsoffline.com/michelle-young-wiki-age-job-height-parents-siblings/
luvnunity
luvnunity

Female Posts : 837

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnunity Wed Jan 06, 2021 12:32 pm

Michelle's college basketball profile...

https://bradleybraves.com/sports/womens-basketball/roster/michelle-young/9001
luvnunity
luvnunity

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 06, 2021 3:09 pm

@luvnunity thanks for all the info! yes

Looks like another one who cleaned up her IG. She got rid of 130 follows. I don't think she lasted too long as per sleuthing she followed an account who was private on Nov 3th. She's so pretty. Someone on paper that I'd like to see Matt choose, but I'm sure he doesn't care what I think. Michelle Young - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 3806527698

In the International franchise's it's common to bring in what they call "intruders", after a few epi's, for drama and all that jazz. Our great sleuthers have sleuthed their trickery so often it's common for them. Smiley

Oct 6th
GuardianAngel wrote:Michelle Young - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Captur71

https://www.instagram.com/michelle.young.1/?hl=en

Today

Michelle Young - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Captur99

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnunity Wed Jan 06, 2021 3:28 pm

@GuardianAngel I was basing my thoughts on RS spoiler of Michelle's position in the lineup. I'll have to check when filming was wrapped up...
luvnunity
luvnunity

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 06, 2021 3:29 pm

Sorry for the double post but your hot air balloon got me thinking as we know there have been other hot air balloon dates in the past. A quick google search show's this. Can't recall if there are more and I didn't look further. But to me, if she's an intruder which she likely is, they are perceived to be threats by the others, and are not liked for coming in later. I think she didn't last too long based on her IG activity, (maybe she didn't leave yet for filming) but I can see them coming in at 3rd-4th week and she gets a date just to tick the others off.

If her IG activity was prior to her leaving, then this may give us an idea of where she places.

Chris Soules - F6 Britt week 5

Ben Higgins - F4 Amanda week 5

smg2587 wrote:Michelle looks like she is going to be one of the ones that come in week 3 because she wasn’t announced today but we see her on the hot air balloon date.

Google

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Jan 06, 2021 3:34 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Sorry for the double post but your hot air balloon got me thinking as we know there have been other hot air balloon dates in the past. A quick google search show's this. Can't recall if there are more and I didn't look further. But to me, if she's an intruder which she likely is, they are perceived to be threats by the others, and are not liked for coming in later. I think she didn't last too long based on her IG activity, but I can see them coming in at 3rd-4th week and she gets a date just to tick the others off.

Chris Soules - F6 Britt week 5

Ben Higgins - F4 Amanda week 5

smg2587 wrote:Michelle looks like she is going to be one of the ones that come in week 3 because she wasn’t announced today but we see her on the hot air balloon date.

Google

GA, Michelle has at least 2 dates based on the screen caps we have now. IMO she at least made it to F4 just based on the screen caps. I read some where that intruders showed up week 3 so maybe they will tease them in the promo after episode 2 next week or they could have them show up before episode 2 RC if producers want to mess with the original girls.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 06, 2021 3:34 pm

@mercieme I edited my post after reviewing the dates of IG activity. Smiley

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jan 22, 2021 2:12 pm

Michelle Young - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 156151_2868A-400x0

https://www.dgepress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelor/photos/

Michelle

Edina, Minnesota
Teacher, 27

Michelle is a former Division I basketball player who now, in her elementary school teacher job, focuses on preparing her students to be the next generation of community leaders. Admittedly, she is an overworker and says she is here because she is ready to find love and a man with whom to start a family. As a partner, she describes herself as loyal, compassionate and supportive, and shows love through acts of service. Her dream man is confident but not cocky and will look at her as his equal in all things. When Michelle’s not working, she loves to spend time with friends hiking and wine tasting. She is very adventurous in life and in appetite; she says that all of her favorite restaurants are local food trucks. Michelle has big dreams for the future and says she wants a man by her side that is supportive and driven to make the world a better place. She is looking for the superman to her superwoman and says that, together, she hopes that she and Matt can fall in love and change the world.

https://www.dgepress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelor/bios/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnunity Sun Feb 07, 2021 1:35 pm

Is Eric Bigger from Rachel’s season still single? I’ve been out of the BN loop for a long time, so I’m not familiar with many of the more recent past contestants. Who could you imagine is sliding into Michelle’s DMs? Embarressed!
luvnunity
luvnunity

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Sun Feb 07, 2021 2:00 pm

@luvnunity Honestly they all should be. I like a lot of the guys from Tayshia’s season for Michelle: Riley, Dr. Joe, Ivan, Brendan, Ben S., Demar. There were so many good guys. If you didn’t watch the season, I highly recommend it. If 13 episodes is too much, you could start on Ep 5 when Tayshia comes in. She was such a wonderful Bachelorette and her relationships with the men, and love story with Zac, is as good as it gets with the Bach shows. All IMO.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Michelle Young - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+12
Amethyst
Norcalgal
albean99
mercieme
luvnunity