SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Oct 20th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Oct 20th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Oct 20th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Amethyst Wed Oct 21, 2020 11:01 pm

I didn't mind the more emotive dates because I tend to feel starved early on for substantial conversations. I loved the dodgeball group date, which brought back fond memories of elementary school when I would live for dodgeball. I didn't like when they asked the men to strip down completely, however. If they had asked them to strip down to Speedos, that would have been fine.

I thought Clare was being obnoxious for berating the guys for not being quick enough to take her away for a private chat. I was thinking, Clare, you are 39, not 13. Enough with the middle school theatrics. Grab a guy and go! I have to say that I think this group of guys is a bit clueless about how the process works. The look of shock on the guy's faces when Blake Moynes crashed the winners' date had me in stitches.

Having said that -- I have to wonder if the guys were perhaps already starting to disengage a bit from Clare at that point. Perhaps they were already seeing what was going on with Dale, or perhaps they had already decided that Clare was not for them. Or maybe, as one of the guys said, they had simply had a long day and were just enjoying chilling out.  I like to think that there is at least one lid for every pot, but Clare is not going to be every man's idea of the ideal mate. These guys are older, and have established lives and jobs. I see them as being a lot less inclined to put up with B.S., because they have less to lose. Plus with no interesting travel forthcoming, perhaps the prospect of staying cooped up at a blistering hot resort became increasingly less alluring to them.

I think the guys overall seem very attractive and nice, and I'm mystified as to why Clare didn't give them more of a chance. If I had that group of guys to select from, I'd be thrilled, and I'd take my time about it. I'm continuing to enjoy Joe, and Blake Moynes is very sweet. Jason seemed sincere. I enjoyed Bennett's Clark Kent appeal. I didn't have an issue with Yusef last night -- to me there was nothing objectionable for him to speak for the group in saying they were there for Clare. He could have been a bit more diplomatic when discussing his feelings about the dodgeball date, but I couldn't disagree with his sentiments.

I found Riley mildly annoying with his quick objection to Yusef, and his reiteration of the "man enough" theme. His "prom dance" with Clare was cute, though. And I felt sorry for poor Brandon, who got castigated for behaving pretty much like any man ever, finding Clare attractive and wanting simply to get to know her better. If I were him, I would have fled in relief.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Oct 20th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Oct 20th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by SMH Wed Oct 21, 2020 11:35 pm

I didn't like Clare berating the guys either. If was in a room full of people I don't know with cameras everywhere, I'd be hella nervous. I certainly wouldn't have the confidence to stride up first and ask for some private time. I'd be worried about getting turned down and suffering utter humiliation. It takes guts (and a lot of wine) to do it! giggling
SMH
SMH

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Oct 22, 2020 12:39 pm

https://youtu.be/tDykbpM7F5o
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:25 pm

I guess I have a different idea of maturity than Michelle. DeAnna had a similar snit fit but was 26 at the time. It seems like Clare hasn’t learned a thing over the years since she was on TB. What I’m wondering if she'll be the same when in a relationship. That could get old fast. Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Oct 20th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 4256136633

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Oct 22, 2020 2:45 pm

Are the guys from this season not allowed to follow each other on SM? I just checked some and none of of them were following anyone from their season.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 22, 2020 3:57 pm

I am so sick of this "Clare is just an EMPOWERED WOMAN who KNOWS WHAT SHE WANTS and if you criticize her then you HATE WOMEN" narrative that RS and MM are trying to push. No, Rachel was an empowered woman who knew what she wanted and she never treated the men like that. Clare is just rude and self-righteous.

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Oct 22, 2020 7:56 pm

All I have to say is please bring on Tayshia. Clare is pretty much insufferable.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Oct 20th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+24
Norcalgal
northernviewer
pavalygurl
Idlemess
dee
ReneeM
albean99
nikikass
Doats
Jaybird
luvstx