SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Nov 10th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Nov 10th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Nov 10th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Thu Nov 12, 2020 1:14 am

https://youtu.be/xkZCEVWHv-M
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Nov 10th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Nov 10th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by northernviewer Thu Nov 12, 2020 10:16 am

Just finished watching the episode. Tayshia is absolutely adorable!...why oh why didnt they start with her?? Shes so sweet and genuine ... looking forward to her journey.

I'm so over Clare but just wanted to say that she keeps saying that shes a strong confident woman.... you can still be that and be genuinely nice and approachable... but sometimes that's the phrase woman use to excuse their behavior when in reality they're just being a biotch. JMHO

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Fri Nov 13, 2020 5:46 pm

Some thoughts on Clare before closing the chapter: Listening to Clare's language, she often uses words found in the current works about authenticity, vulnerability, and growth mindset, which were likely part of her healing journey. One of her favorites is "show up," which her dad did for her until she lost him at age 23. She's looking for a guy whose love reminds her of her dad. And there Dale was!

Clare seems to me to be a woman who has been truly hurt countless times. Some of that hard shell, similar to Jason, protects her as a defense mechanism. Given that she was in an abusive relationship, her standing up for herself especially to men who treat her less than she deserves is part of healing, imo.

I wish her an abundance of love and hope that what she's found with Dale will last.

I am hopeful, too, for sweet Tayshia to find a good man PINKHEART
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Nov 10th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
pavalygurl
smg2587
Amethyst
LoveDovez
ReneeM
Diana
Maddy
Mia_Leoni
quietpal
Topazgold
Sprite