SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 15 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelornation - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 15 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 15 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Dec 15, 2020 2:08 pm

My thoughts

IVan... family, kitchen, marriage vibes, cooking, casual T
Ben... fun, GF/BF, dating, playful, casual T
Brendan... family oriented, little intimacy, no fancy date, casual but sexy
Zac... expensive date, fun, elaborate outfit, intimate

Where did they get those decors for Zac. Very expensive to bring them over. Imo

When I see that, I keep thinking the prods made super extra effort to have a memorable date with Zac, that she dressed pretty for Zac vs more casual the others.

I understand Brendan loves his niece and wanted her to have fun with cameras. However, as the 2nd date, I found it lacked intimacy at this point. She is not his daughter where a connection must be done. I felt as if it was a barrier in the relationship. Yes he included her but yet stop any intimacy with a kid in the middle. I get it they’ll have a 1-1 moment and it was possible it was just a small segment during the meeting with his sibling family... yet I am a bit meh if this is the only thing they did during their date. I dunno, a bit anticlimactic. Tayshia seemed to not mind though. I think I saw a fountain kissing so it is probably a very short segment with his niece.

Out of the 4 HTD I felt as if Brendan didn’t prepare to be in HTD, same with Ben. Felt a last minute preparation. Ivan was more thoughtful with his chef friend and Zac definitely a wow. Imo

yeah... 3 monkey jumping... cantstopl

I still see the story with bumps, doubts, cries and all qith happy ending with Zac. It is possible that tayshia was a bit behind Zac feelings wise. But I see more security with Zac aka proposal

but still fail to see 2 people in love story with Brendan. I still feel Brendan was just struggling with commitment and tayshia was a step forward. I see more insecurities with Brendan aka long dating.

Overall. I think the heart will talk regardless who we perceive would be better.

JMO

Back to top Go down

bachelornation - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 15 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 15 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Fleurdesel Tue Dec 15, 2020 2:24 pm

philphan wrote:For Bravo Top Chef fans, I noticed Antonia Lofaso in the previews. Anyone know her relation to
Ben?

I think RS posted on IG that Ben is her trainer at his gym.
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 832

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Dec 15, 2020 4:03 pm

"The Bachelorette" Hometowns Sneak Peek
https://www.eonline.com/videos/317455/the-bachelorette-hometowns-sneak-peek
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Tue Dec 15, 2020 6:03 pm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Tue Dec 15, 2020 6:04 pm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Dec 15, 2020 6:39 pm

Ivan is such a sweet guy! I love a guy who cooks!
But compared her outfits in those two clips. She’s all pretty in pink with Zac and casual with Ivan,

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Tue Dec 15, 2020 9:56 pm

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Tue Dec 15, 2020 10:07 pm

Aww, the bro hugs! awwww

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Dec 15, 2020 10:07 pm

That moment was AWEsome!!!!

Last edited by luvstx on Tue Dec 15, 2020 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 15, 2020 10:07 pm

frajosfanofchris wrote:

He's right about that. The four guys so emotional expressing their love for their families. I have not seen anything like it in all the seasons.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Tue Dec 15, 2020 10:09 pm

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Tue Dec 15, 2020 10:13 pm

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 15 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+21
2observe
albean99
moonlightonight
Jaybird
limoncello