SELECT CONTENT

Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4

Page 66 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette - Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 66 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4

Post by Jeepers Wed Feb 01, 2023 10:12 pm

Extremely sad news ….. Sarah H and Dylan lost their son Jan 28

My heart goes out to them. I am just so heart broken for them 😓😢😓

https://www.instagram.com/p/CoI_3fHrOgZ/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Last edited by Jeepers on Wed Feb 01, 2023 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette - Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 66 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 01, 2023 10:16 pm

This is heartbreaking. Bachelorette - Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 66 3552228123 So very sad. sad

https://www.instagram.com/p/CoI_3fHrOgZ/?hl=en

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Feb 02, 2023 3:31 am

I can't even imagine the grief and agony. My heart breaks for them.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Feb 02, 2023 4:55 am

Oh my gosh how heart-breaking. Sending them lots of love and prayers. Bachelorette - Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 66 3552228123 Praying

I was 28 weeks premie I can't even imagine. Upset

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Bachelorette - Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 66 1f49c

Bachelorette - Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 66 8367-910 Bachelorette - Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 66 I_got_13 Bachelorette - Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 66 E5kqdm15 Bachelorette - Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 66 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Thu Feb 02, 2023 9:34 am

alwayscooking wrote:OMG, poor Sarah Heron and Dylan lost their baby boy!  She delivered Jan 28, he was only 24 weeks.  My heart breaks for her and their loss.  

That's so sad. My thoughts go out to them.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Bachelorette - Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 66 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Feb 02, 2023 2:48 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Feb 02, 2023 2:55 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/CoK0qIjpAYe/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu Feb 02, 2023 3:04 pm

Congratulations to Clare! I am glad she has found the one. for you Jumping hearts
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Feb 02, 2023 5:53 pm

Congrats to Claire for finally getting her happy ending! Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Bachelorette - Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 66 1f49c

Bachelorette - Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 66 8367-910 Bachelorette - Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 66 I_got_13 Bachelorette - Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 66 E5kqdm15 Bachelorette - Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 66 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 02, 2023 8:03 pm

Hoorray Mr and Mrs Dawkins!

She's going to share more details according to her IG story! I love the simplicity and elegance of her gown and veil.

Bachelorette - Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 66 Capt1023

https://www.instagram.com/stories/clarecrawley/3029467164139461332/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Feb 03, 2023 8:14 pm

Kelsey Weier (Pilot Pete’s season) posted on IG that she’s moving to Greece where her boyfriend plays professional basketball.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 03, 2023 8:41 pm

What an adventure she has ahead of her. Good for her. He's a cutie.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CoN5irUupaD/?hl=en

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4

+41
emiusacska
Aunties_Love
fabgirl
Kels0012
2observe