SELECT CONTENT

Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4

Page 67 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette - Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 67 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4

Post by Norcalgal Sat Feb 04, 2023 1:04 pm

The post from Sarah Heron is one of the bravest I've ever read. To show that much love while experiencing such deep pain shows the depth of her character and the support she has from her bf. Going into labor at 24 weeks is scary. It was just not meant to be.

Seeing Clare so happy is delightful! We've seen her through all her ups and downs and this guy seems so good to her. Wishing them HEA.

And Kelsey Weir - everyone gets their HEA eventually. It will be interesting to follow her and see how she likes Greece. Being with a pro athlete is not easy - I wish her strength and patience.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette - Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 67 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4

Post by blueblues Sat Feb 04, 2023 2:59 pm

The news from Sarah are so sad. Her post breaks my heart, but it’s good to see all the love in the comments.

---------------------------------------------------

Over to Clare. She has annoyed me basically since her limo exit and on every show she has been on since, but I have never questioned her good intentions or honesty. She is the epitome of Right ReasonsTM.
So I wish her all the best and a long happy marriage. And BABIES!!! laugh out loud

(I usually limit this kind of posts to people I really like.)

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 04, 2023 9:37 pm

@blueblues that's very kind of you. Smiley

I didn't really care for her all these years but she grew on me when she was together with what's his name. laugh out loud How soon we forget. She seemed over the moon happy.

There is a real quick shot of the back of her dress at the beginning of this IG. I liked her dress before, and even more now that I see the back. Very cool they got married at the same place they had their first date.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CoMFcqpj36o/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sat Feb 04, 2023 11:50 pm

Sarah Herron made another IG post if someone wants to bring it over. I found it very heartfelt, sad and informative. She talks about even in infant loss -- she's now having to go through postpartum.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Sun Feb 05, 2023 12:56 pm

Same as Ashley Spivey re: having to go through the post partum part. So cruel….
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1889

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sun Feb 05, 2023 1:51 pm

There is no doubt in my mind that Ashley has reached out to Sarah. Theirs is a bond that is indescribable, maybe even sacred.

Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Sun Feb 05, 2023 3:22 pm

Yes, I was thinking the same.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 05, 2023 11:27 pm

I don't see Sarah's post on postpartum. It must have been a story, and it's gone now.

A few responses that brought tears to my eyes.

emilygmaynard
Verified
Oh sweet Sarah. I’m so sorry. I truly have no words. Oliver will remain a shining light in this world for you and Dylan. I wish there was more I could do or say. I will keep you both in my prayers and pray specifically for Gods grace that surpasses all understanding. I’m so beyond sorry any my heart is absolutely broken for you. Every time I logged on to Instagram I was so exited to see an update from you. I know it’s hard to believe now, but god is going to redeem your story in such a big way. I promise. ❤❤❤

Ashley posted this 3 days ago.

ashleyspivey
Verified
I would do anything to take away this pain for you. Oliver will always be with you and I know you and Dylan will keep his memory alive no matter what. He will visit you in small ways and you will live for those moments. I’m telling my Dad and CJ to show him the ropes and give him lots of hugs. Love you so much ❤

9 hrs ago

Bachelorette - Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 67 Capt1031

https://www.instagram.com/p/CoI_3fHrOgZ/?hl=en

https://www.instagram.com/stories/sarahherron/3031604816572798552/?hl=en

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Mon Feb 06, 2023 8:30 am

Lovely.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Feb 06, 2023 4:39 pm

That both Emily and Ashley Spivey commented shows me the bonds of both the Bachelor World and motherhood are so strong. Both of these women have experienced pain and both have shown us courage and understanding and love. While it's no group no one wants to join, how special these women are - a friend always shows up in your worst hours. And I do believe in signs - that full rainbow came at just the right time!. Bachelorette - Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 67 2764  Bachelorette - Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 67 2764  Bachelorette - Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 67 2764

Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 am

I'm so sad for Sarah and Dylan! To lose a baby after that many weeks has got to be harder than anyone not having gone through it can imagine.

Congrats to Clare and her new husband! She looks very happy! :married

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue Feb 07, 2023 1:53 pm

Almost Famous episode is up with Ashley Iaconetti, Michelle Young, Rachel Recchia, Caelynn Miller-Keyes.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4

+41
emiusacska
Aunties_Love
fabgirl
Kels0012
2observe