SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 12 of 23 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sun Jun 27, 2021 4:42 am

butterflylove wrote:Brooke on an abseiling date with a guy!

Woah I just noticed this too - what the heck?  

Didn't think they'd start filming considering Sydney and the Blue Mountains are meant to be in lockdown but guess they just squeezed this one in before the announcement.  

I wonder how long they'll limp along before shutting production down.  Deja vu from Locky's season. And no night 1 pics this season again then.  BOOOORRRIINNNNGGG.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

1 - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by leavers Sun Jun 27, 2021 9:26 pm

Brought this here from abseiling guy's thread because it's not about him.

Bobette wrote:
leavers wrote:definitely, they were invited. seems maybe they're going with a different strategy to the very secretive Bachelor season they're apparently having?

Well with Jimmy they did have those two near-identical Boring Beach Dates early on, so I'm expecting another Brooke date to "leak" soon (if they haven't already paused production) and the next date will 100% guaranteed be with a woman, IMO.

TPTB's 2021 strategy seems to be an attempt to orchestrate the people we identify. With Jimmy, they wanted us to find Holly IMO, and they want us to find this guy (which makes me not want to laugh out loud) because presumably he fits with their marketing agenda for this season.

I don't believe for one second that there haven't been public group dates, so TPTB probably paid off the paps to bogart those pics IMO. The main issue is the lack of night 1 pics, since usually that's enough for us to identify most of the contestants.

Hmmmpf. :pout

oh yeah! I totally forgot about those pics. Shows what kind of impact they made on me, which is none

well then. All I can say about that strategy is, it doesn't really say much for how spontaneous and genuine they want the show to seem if they're pushing particular contestants that early. We here all know they cast very strategically, but why tip their hand in this way? It shows just how fake these shows really are, more so than when they let us see all the contestants during filming and it was all quite mysterious who was who, and this forum would be trying to work out who was a MoT and who was F4. In fact it makes the relationships that do come from the shows and do last all the more remarkable, because just highlighting one, maybe two this early makes it super obvious it's not about real connections, it's about their narrative.

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1342

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Fri Jul 02, 2021 7:30 am

Show and tell us you have pictures about the (presumed, because history) first group date without actually showing/telling us about the photos of the group date... 🙄

Legit a fangirl article over Osh 😂.

DailyMail wrote:Osher Günsberg is looking more dashing than ever as production continues on the upcoming seventh season of The Bachelorette, starring Brooke Blurton.

The 47-year-old couldn't wipe the smile off his face as he addressed the contestants on a group date at a heritage-listed property in Dural, Sydney, on June 22.

The contestants - a mixture of men and women to reflect the fact Brooke is bisexual - participated in a photo shoot for a Sydney newspaper.

1 - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 44940627-9748173-image-m-74_1625192521459

1 - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 44940625-9748173-Osher_has_been_with_the_Bachelor_since_its_first_season_in_2013_-m-81_1625195344574
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Jul 02, 2021 10:35 am

Oh FFS.  I don't care what mood Osher's in, just show us the damn pics of the contestants, DM.  How long are they going to make us wait?  Rolling Eyes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Fri Jul 02, 2021 7:30 pm

Bobette wrote:Oh FFS.  I don't care what mood Osher's in, just show us the damn pics of the contestants, DM.  How long are they going to make us wait?  Rolling Eyes

You mean to tell me you don't instantly recognise brunette w/ yellow scarf scrunchie, or beige jacket with maybe beanie, @Bobette? 😂
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Jul 02, 2021 8:15 pm

Unfortunately no.  All I see is a carefully cropped photo in which the only discernible contestant is one who aligns with TPTB's marketing strategy for this season of "lOoK hOw ProGresSivE and dIveRsE we are  cheeky ", IMO.

There would've been plenty of other photos showing the full line up of contestants, comprising what I expect will be mostly white faces and male personal trainers as per usual.  They're cherry picking what we get to see.  

And once again, pap presence was known and welcome, IMO.

1 - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 YtfaWZP

Source

Grrrrr.....  :angryemotion
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Sat Jul 03, 2021 1:29 am

More photos on Daily Mail

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9748293/Bisexual-Bachelorette-star-Brooke-Blurton-enjoys-racy-pool-photoshoot-set.html?adobe_mc=TS%3D1625286533%7CMCAID%3D2F7111100515D55D-40000BE423B958BB

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jul 03, 2021 2:10 am

Enough wrote:More photos  on Daily Mail

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9748293/Bisexual-Bachelorette-star-Brooke-Blurton-enjoys-racy-pool-photoshoot-set.html?adobe_mc=TS%3D1625286533%7CMCAID%3D2F7111100515D55D-40000BE423B958BB

@Enough  thumbsup

These people are more representative of what the cast will look like, compared to the previous "leaked" (read: stage managed) pics, IMO

1 - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 2W1NFB5

1 - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 KeKI6vG

1 - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 ZVgBUMq

1 - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 VvgtAuD
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jul 03, 2021 2:58 am

FINALLY some actual group shots, and yet still foregrounding the girls.  Looks like DM will be making us wait even longer to get a decent look at the boys.   Rolling Eyes

1 - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 RFsmLvO

1 - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 HFUVyX2

1 - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 SVkcHzG

1 - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 IBS4bxL

1 - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 LlKtIwP

1 - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 5xvnbmq

Someone in the community's bound to recognise Ginger here IMO.  Can't be that many gay/bi Rachel McAdams lookalikes with elephant tattoos on their thighs.

1 - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 AH9uRuL

1 - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 OMBJSpz

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sat Jul 03, 2021 3:23 am

DM heard ya, @Bobette 😂.

I'm counting... 9? 5 girls, and 4 guys.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jul 03, 2021 3:27 am

butterflylove wrote:DM heard ya, @Bobette 😂.

I'm counting... 9? 5 girls, and 4 guys.

DM are just so predictable.  laugh out loud  

They're claiming a "world exclusive" with these pics and will eek them out in dribs & drabs IMO.

I count 9 too, but usually the photoshoot dates involve more of the cast so...   no idea
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dumb Sat Jul 03, 2021 7:24 am

Here's the daily mail comments for some insight on what the viewers think:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9748165/Bisexual-Bachelorette-Brooke-Blurton-meets-attractive-female-suitors-filming-gets-underway.html#comments:

1 - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Brokky11

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9748293/Bisexual-Bachelorette-star-Brooke-Blurton-enjoys-racy-pool-photoshoot-set.html#comments
1 - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Brokky10
Dumb
Dumb

Female Posts : 271

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 23 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+18
Nothing
just me
Vjeff
Storybook
Agent99
Loulou
Enough
Bobette
bachfan101
AEF
Dumb