SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 23 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 07, 2021 1:55 pm

@Bobette well that's that!

Do we think she was ever considered?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

1 - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by butterflylove Sun Mar 07, 2021 6:14 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Bobette well that's that!

I do. Especially after the response of BIP and then the disappointing Elly/Becky season. The show really missed the boat there, and now too much time has past. I really can't put any blame on Renee here. WB / 10 really dug themselves the hole.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by bachfan101 Sun Mar 07, 2021 8:11 pm

@Bobette I spoke to Renee on Instagram yesterday night and also did some major stalking. Both Renee and Sam helped their hairdresser friend yesterday at a photo shoot.
I do not believe she is grinding for gigs or publicity, just simply helping a friend!

bachfan101

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Mar 07, 2021 8:15 pm

butterflylove wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:@Bobette well that's that!

I do. Especially after the response of BIP and then the disappointing Elly/Becky season. The show really missed the boat there, and now too much time has past. I really can't put any blame on Renee here. WB / 10 really dug themselves the hole.

Yeah I agree, it was obvious from her edit on BiP that they wanted her as an option IMO.  :yes:

I wonder if she decided she didn't want to do it?  She seems like a smart girl and would have had a long time to weigh up the pros and cons of being Lead, and we all know there are a lot of cons...

All I can say is, if TPTB cast another blonde white bogan Bette, they'd better be ready for backlash.

bachfan101 wrote:@Bobette  I spoke to Renee on Instagram yesterday night and also did some major stalking. Both Renee and Sam helped their hairdresser friend yesterday at a photo shoot.
I do not believe she is grinding for gigs or publicity, just simply helping a friend!  

@bachfan101 Thanks for the info.  yes  What do you reckon then, is Renee still in the running?  Do you think she'd accept the role if they offered it to her?  question
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by bachfan101 Sun Mar 07, 2021 9:00 pm

@Bobette I have been trying to prod some answers about the Bachette but she does not give away much. I did ask and her response was 'All speculation but you are very kind to even suggest that'

I think you are right though, she would have a lot to weigh up. She has a full time job yeah?? Seems like she has her head screwed on unlike some of the other past contestants who are always in the media and going to different events.
What are your thoughts??

SURELY they will not pick another blonde white bogan...... My head hurts even thinking about that!

bachfan101

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Mar 07, 2021 10:21 pm

bachfan101 wrote:@Bobette I have been trying to prod some answers about the Bachette but she does not give away much. I did ask and her response was 'All speculation but you are very kind to even suggest that'

I think you are right though, she would have a lot to weigh up. She has a full time job yeah?? Seems like she has her head screwed on unlike some of the other past contestants who are always in the media and going to different events.

Yeah that's my impression too.   :yes:

She also seems quite analytical which would work against her IMO - overthinking is a curse with this show.  As much as I moaned about Ali at the time, she turned out to be a pretty good Lead in the sense we all knew she was 100% guaranteed going to fall in love during the course of filming.  No over-thinking for her! laugh out loud

Don't know if you watched Bette NZ but Lesina, who was an exceptional Lead on paper (hot doctor laugh out loud) turned out to be a disappointment because her dates were more like WWII interrogation sessions.  The Lead needs a good balance of taking it seriously but not expecting to necessarily find a perfect match IMO.

Anyway if it's not Renee I can't think of any other past contestants TPTB would want, can you?  They might be going for fresh meat like Jimmy (though even he seems pretty "well connected" with people in the Bach world Rolling Eyes ).  I wonder if they're setting someone up from his season - need to see who's pics are leaked.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by bachfan101 Sun Mar 07, 2021 10:27 pm

@Bobette I did just see that The Wash Online have been able to pap one girl's entrance..... In some sort of crane box covered in roses!?

I think they may look at this years options... if not, I actually have NO CLUE who they will pick!
Brooke seems to be smitten by some Gflip lady, no idea where Renee's head would be and if she would even say yes, Bella ... Just no, Nikki Webster... WEIRD and Brit Wheldon... Hmmmm!

Going to try and suss who is on this season

bachfan101

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Mar 07, 2021 10:31 pm

@bachfan101 Yeah the fact that Renee has never dropped below 2.50 on Sportsbet is suss too - by now her odds would be much lower if they thought she was actually going to be Lead. I'm thinking she's probably passed. Let us know if you get any further goss from the horse's mouth. I'm off to check out those pap pics!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by bachfan101 Sun Mar 07, 2021 10:46 pm

@Bobette Ill be sure to check in soon!!

Happy pap pic looking! Hoping they will have some more soon!

bachfan101

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed May 19, 2021 7:26 am

SD just posted saying the Bachelorette will be announced tomorrow, and for once she's decided to not spill who it is 🙄.

I'm wondering if it is indeed Brooke, like many are speculating in the comments? She was/is in Sydney currently and has mentioned a few things coming up that she can't talk about yet. So being Bachelorette would indeed fit into all this.

And it'd bring us something interesting, something we've been calling for in terms of diversity and potentially open the way for a new/improved format (something the US desperately needs), if they cast both males and females for her.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed May 19, 2021 8:54 am

I thought Brooke was going out with a Geelong player, but a quick Google shows that hasn’t been proven, so it could be her? Could also be Renee, SD seems pretty pumped about it, so IMO it’s someone well known, not fresh meat
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Wed May 19, 2021 10:17 am

Looks like it is Brooke. She has recently followed the show's publicist and stylist. Will be very interesting how this plays out if it is her.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 23 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+18
Nothing
just me
Vjeff
Storybook
Agent99
Loulou
Enough
Bobette
bachfan101
AEF
Dumb