SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by jen689 Wed Dec 16, 2020 6:03 pm

bluwavz wrote:..."But nothing could prepare her for the bombshell surprise that rocks her world and may put her happily ever after in jeopardy when one man she can’t forget returns....

The bolded is very interesting to me.  I think there's a possibility Ben may get another date especially since he tells Tayshia he loves her and she reads the "love letter" mentioned in his bio JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ReneeM Wed Dec 16, 2020 6:10 pm

jen689 wrote:
bluwavz wrote:..."But nothing could prepare her for the bombshell surprise that rocks her world and may put her happily ever after in jeopardy when one man she can’t forget returns....

The bolded is very interesting to me.  I think there's a possibility Ben may get another date with Tayshia especially since he tells Tayshia he loves her and she reads the "love letter" mentioned in his bio JMO
There's definitely a possibility. I don't think it's gonna happen though. I think the show wants us to think Tayshia has stronger feelings for Ben than she actually does. I thought it said a lot that they felt they had to insert footage of her crying from her first 1-1 with Ivan and made it seem like she was crying about Ben. I think he comes back, and he's sent home again that night. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:05 pm

All I can say is : for FSD activities, Zac and Ivan got to make out with bikini-clad Tayshia, but Brendan got to meet Neil Lane and freaked out on the idea of proposing..... the producers must really hate Brendan

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 16, 2020 9:31 pm

sdmom wrote:All I can say is : for FSD activities, Zac and Ivan got to make out with bikini-clad Tayshia, but Brendan got to meet Neil Lane and freaked out on the idea of proposing..... the producers must really hate Brendan

I think they pushed him because she wanted him. She said she was falling multiple and not sure who gave her the butterflies most. But I felt she was chasing him vs Zac who is an open book and she didn’t have to.

Did they manipulated the situation? For sure, imo

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 16, 2020 9:41 pm

sdmom wrote:Her FRC tears always look fake to me

Me too. The way she's acting, and whatever she says (can't remember) just sounds forced to me. They continue to go with the I don't know what I'm going to do schtick until they wake up and have clarity, which IMO makes it all look fake. But, her being upset at the FRC could just be letting the F2 go as it looks like it's daylight.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Dec 16, 2020 9:47 pm

Just looked again at the photos from Tayshia and Brendan with Neil Lane.  Looks like Tayshia has a ring on her pinky and Brendan is sporting a "man band".

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Wed Dec 16, 2020 10:29 pm

@HEA Do you think the pushed him because they didn’t want her to end up with him and knew this would make him want to leave?

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 16, 2020 11:22 pm

mbl wrote:@HEA Do you think the pushed him because they didn’t want her to end up with him and knew this would make him want to leave?

It is hard to know. They know how to manipulate, fact. However, ultimately tayshia picked her top 3 early on.

I always saw friendship with Ivan, reluctantly kissing him. Hugging and cheeks kissing, yes. But no more. She kissed him on lips, yes but she hardly initiated it.

I always felt she was chasing Brendan, wanted him to declare his love. Never did. Many of us want generally what we cannot have. In some ways, I always compared Brendan and Ben to Peter K. They give a little, more when needed, less when too much commitment, ask for time and patience, express their doubts... but give all the physical green lights they want her. I call them a player and manipulator. They came with an agenda and when it came too close to top 2... nope, can’t do it, bye.

I am not saying they are bad people. I think tayshia or Rachel were a tool for their ambition. They probably liked her but that stopped there.although I will give a little bit more credit to Brendan. I think he didn’t expect liking tayshia that much but he could never pass the GF zone. Imo

Tayshia at this point still don’t know them that well. She probably created a fantasy life with Brendan and Zac.

Producers know who she wanted top 2 a long time ago. They need to organize their dates.

Brendan got the glamour romantic... which for me is often F2
Zac got the playful soulmate... F1
Ivan got the fun with enough sexy to give doubts she may pick him... F3, but upgraded default F2

Yes. Producers knew Brendan doubts. He talked with them long hours during the ITM. Did they push him to react? I believe so. Nothing is spontaneous nor innocent with the producers

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Wed Dec 16, 2020 11:57 pm

@HEA Maybe they pushed him in order to move Ivan, a BIPOC, towards F2. From the editing they’ve done it doesn’t seem that Brendan leaving is going to destroy Tayshia and make her unable to make a final decision.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 17, 2020 12:30 am

mbl wrote:@HEA Maybe they pushed him in order to move Ivan, a BIPOC, towards F2. From the editing they’ve done it doesn’t seem that Brendan leaving is going to destroy Tayshia and make her unable to make a final decision.  

She was chasing Brendan but I always fail to see the mutual soul deep connection. She was dragging him, pulling a teeth to obtain a love declaration that he was not ready too give. Nothing wrong with that, cannot force what is not there. It doesn’t mean she would never got it with time but I said it before, Brendan wants to date for years before reconsidering a marriage. IMHO

So yes tayshia was ahead of Brendan but imo Zac was the one she was drowned. She even admitted it in an article I shared in the SM thread.

When I see tayshia and Zac, I see passion, playful, depth, soulmates, respect and true love. And have ZERO doubt she’ll have the day of FRC her moment of clarity... rofl

However, I saw Zac ahead of tayshia who was confused with her dad reactions probably and her multiple feelings and doubts. All good guys overall but with cons and pros.

But from what I saw, she recovered like every other bachelorette before her.

Now saying producers forced Brendan departure so she could have a bipoc... yes I wouldn’t remove this possibility that it would look good to do not have 2 caucasiens again at the finale like Rachel. Hard to know for sure.let’s remember the franchise was highly criticized for the like of diversity this year, so anything is possible. Contestants are just pawns and their beef for living...

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Dec 17, 2020 3:17 am

@HEA I don't really see her chasing Brendan. Yes, she likes him, is attracted, but her trying to get him to declare his love is similar to what she was doing with Ben IMO. It is her job...and that of every lead...to get their top contenders to declare their love. It makes if seem as if the lead is desirable to multiple people and drives storylines. It is probably uncomfortable to many of them since they know often they aren't all that interested in these people, but I think tptb push for it.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 17, 2020 4:24 am

Sprite wrote:@HEA I don't really see her chasing Brendan. Yes, she likes him, is attracted, but her trying to get him to declare his love is similar to what she was doing with Ben IMO. It is her job...and that of every lead...to get their top contenders to declare their love. It makes if seem as if the lead is desirable to multiple people and drives storylines. It is probably uncomfortable to many of them since they know often they aren't all that interested in these people, but I think tptb push for it.

Yes. You are right. Every lead push for a confession or bare their soul in a plate for good drama tv. But I heard the game over she said, meant for Brendan or not I don’t know as prods could have used a segment and make it like it was about Brendan... but I saw also her body language and eyes. She was enamoured. Was it physical only? Maybe, probably since she spent only few hours total. But I believe Brendan was her physical type above any other guys. And indeed he is a model after all.

I saw a better connection with Zac but I saw with Brendan. That she recovered quickly enough like every other bachelorette... let’s not forget Rachel who cried rivers for Peter K, picked and married Bryan and all the fans yelling Bryan was second choice... mmmm a repeat? I don’t know.

But body language is body language and, for me, she was into Brendan... even if Zac was, for me, her person and physically way more into him.

Anyway, at this point edits edits edits.. never forget that eh? :gotcha:

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+33
ElonM
pinkrosespls
timfan
lightredemption
Mia_Leoni