SELECT CONTENT

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Discussion

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Discussion

Post by natik Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:25 pm

Sprite wrote:Thanks @Natik. That would be so cool if he got the hosting gig. I wonder if she would be a judge? The station might want to use their popularity.

I would love to see him as a TV Host of a show I think he would do great. I thought that maybe she is going to participate because the concept of the show is to imitate music artists and their choreography to one of their songs.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Discussion

Post by natik Wed Jan 13, 2021 9:36 pm

Ksenia`s IG story today:

She is saying that she has the most amazing man because she just came back home really tired from set and Sasha is making her dinner.

She also mentioned today that there are only a few days left till the end of filming for her new TV series. So she is going to have a lot more free time in a couple of days.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Jan 16, 2021 7:55 pm

Ksenia: What do you want to say?

Sasha: It is -15 degree and you are wearing leggings and no hat. It is like you are too cool for that.

Ksenia: It is not like you are wearing much warmer clothes.

Sasha: Come to me.

(kissing)

Ksenia: And that is it?

Sasha: Let us go into the warm place.

Ksenia: That is all you wanted to say:

Sasha: I wanted to say, let us go into the warm place.

Ksenia: And...anything else?

Sasha: I love you.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:06 pm

Lol. I can’t complain about her appearing to wear leggings as ok of the time. I’ve been stuck in mines

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:02 pm

@natik thanks for all the updates!

That would be great if he got the hosting job. They are working together to form a solid relationship. I hope they find the apartment they are looking for.

They are too darn cute together and so enjoyable to follow!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:15 pm

@Idlemess Lol she likes her leggings as well if going by her IG.

@GuardianAngel I like to follow them as well. And I am pretty curious regarding their search for a new apartment. Wonder what they are looking for.

Some updates:

Ksenia´s last filming day for her medical series was yesterday. She wrote a "thank you" and "goodbye" post on IG about it.

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 2 H5mLPvEwifI

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 2 UbrtVZh6IRU

And she was very happy that she could sleep till 11am today and that she doesn't have to wake up at 4am, 5am or 6am.

Ksenia is also the new face for a perfume line from the brand AVON.

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 2 I4ROqZfflho

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 2 IyhAKNtkiN4

She gave some new interview today. It is going to be rereleased in a week.
The second half of the day Sasha and her spent at Ksenia`s friends. The one with whom they also celebrated the end of filming of the Bachelorette. You remember?!

They had fun today. Sasha ordered Sushi and they were of course drinking non alcoholic stuff. And Sasha was as usual in his element with his jokes.

As far as I understood it they are going to leave Kiev in the next few days because they want to go on vacations in a warm country as they already planed and said in some interviews. I guess it is going to be either Bali, Thailand, Egypt or Maldives. I see this year a tendency among the Russian speaking celebrities, mostly they are heading to Bali or Maldives. Nikita and Dasha for example flew yesterday to Maldives. Let's see where Sasha and Ksenia are going to spend their holidays.

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 2 0vzhSiifCcw

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/misha.k.ua/
https://www.instagram.com/_ellert_ksy_love_/

Last edited by natik on Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:34 pm

@natik Are there no issues with travel in the Ukraine? In and out of the country?

We are in lockdown in London, Ontario and many other parts of Canada, as are many other countries.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:07 pm

Sprite wrote:@natik Are there no issues with travel in the Ukraine? In and out of the country?

We are in lockdown in London, Ontario and many other parts of Canada, as are many other countries.

There are restrictions in Ukraine but they are very mild in comparison to other countries. Ukraine is in lockdown as well but there are no restrictions regarding with how many people you are allowed to met or how long you are allowed to go out. Theaters, restaurants, shopping malls and schools are closed. But that is basically it. That is the reason why we don't see Ksenia`s son. Because he is spending his free time from school with his grandparents.

Half of the Russian speaking showbiz is now on holidays either in Dubai, Maldives or Bali.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:19 pm

@natik Are you having a lot of cases? It has never been so bad here. We seem to be setting new records every day.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:42 pm

Sprite wrote:@natik Are you having a lot of cases? It has never been so bad here. We seem to be setting new records every day.

It depends in which part of Germany you are living. In my region it is not as bad as in the other parts of Germany. But in general the numbers are alarming. And here in Germany we have a pretty hard restrictions. You are allowed to see only one person from another household and after 8pm you are not allowed to leave your home. Of course everything is closed as well.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Jan 24, 2021 1:31 pm

Hello @natik I noticed that Sasha is giving away prizes on IG. Where are the gifts from? Sasha and Nikita does the same.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun Jan 24, 2021 5:17 pm

Idlemess wrote:Hello @natik I noticed that Sasha is giving away prizes on IG. Where are the gifts from? Sasha and Nikita does the same.

Yes it is a give away. He has like 30 prizes which you can win. Those are sponsored prizes by different companies. Ksenia had also an give away a few days before New Years Eve. But hers was even bigger because she is a much bigger star, there were 50 prizes including prizes from "Nova" it is the jewelry company who also was the sponsor for the "Bachelorette" season.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Discussion

+3
Idlemess
natik
GuardianAngel
7 posters
Permissions in this forum: