SELECT CONTENT

Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Page 22 of 81 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachlorette -  Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by vacayeveryday Mon Dec 28, 2020 10:41 pm

Jolena wrote:
sdmom wrote:@Norcalgal SoCal girl here! Haven’t been to any restaurant indoors or outdoors since February! Haven’t been to hair salon or any retail store since February as well. Last time inside a grocery  store is like 2 months ago. Miss my cleaning lady so so so much!

Anyway, I read about the beanie in one of the fan accounts. That Acne Studio beanie costs 160!
Zac is so low key. I had no idea he’s pretty financially secure.

I read an article on IG that his family is financially well off too. I think they said his family was from Rumson NJ , I believe that's where Bruce Springstein lives. Rumson is an affluent town so  no idea plus it's not cheap to live in NYC so Im sure Zac is doing well for himself. God Bless! I hope they make it! The recent Bachelor nation breakup that surprised me the most was Carly and Evan.  bachlorette -  Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Page 22 4256136633
Zac's father is founder and CEO of a company reportedly worth hundreds of millions of dollars. Zac's brother works there too. Also if you see pictures of Zac's business, the facilities are very nice!

vacayeveryday

Back to top Go down

bachlorette -  Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by frajosfanofchris Mon Dec 28, 2020 11:21 pm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane Austen Tue Dec 29, 2020 1:48 am

veg_out wrote:@bachfan218 and @notarose, loved your posts about when you knew that something special was unfolding this season! After Zac's 1:1 when they sat on the bench with one of their pictures, I thought, "Hmm, I think I might actually be watching a love story..."  PINKHEART

Jane Austen wrote:Can anyone do a transcript of the night portion of Tay and Zac's last date, when they were lying on the bed. I could not figure out what Zac was saying.

Zac & Tayshia Last Chance Date

Z: I know that I’ve given you all I have, and that’s what you’ll continue to get.

[Tayshia kisses him.]

T ITM: I love Zac Clark.

Transitions to next scene…

From The Bachelorette, season 16, episode 12, pt. 2: https://abc.com/shows/the-bachelorette

Thanks for the transcript! I like that part where Zac says ' I know that I've given all I have..." That's the part I could not catch.Lovely,!

Jane Austen

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane Austen Tue Dec 29, 2020 1:57 am

Bennet and Zac are polar apart when it comes to showing their financial status. Bennet with all his chateau, expensive shoes talks( though I don't dislike Bennet...I think he's great TV) but Zac is, yes as some of you had mentioned, so humble and not a show off. His good upbringing shows.

Jane Austen

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane Austen Tue Dec 29, 2020 2:05 am

Another trait that I have catch on with the interviews of the contestants, Zac comes of as very mature, who does not talk about himself ( his wealth and Tayshia) with the other guys and I feel the guys respect him.I see that many of the Bach fans who had trash him have warned up to him from the last two episodes , especially after the finale. The reason we all live him is really because he is so genuine in his adoration and love for our queen! Pray that they will last

Jane Austen

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane Austen Tue Dec 29, 2020 2:05 am

Live - love:-)

Jane Austen

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane Austen Tue Dec 29, 2020 2:23 am

vacayeveryday wrote:
Jolena wrote:
sdmom wrote:@Norcalgal SoCal girl here! Haven’t been to any restaurant indoors or outdoors since February! Haven’t been to hair salon or any retail store since February as well. Last time inside a grocery  store is like 2 months ago. Miss my cleaning lady so so so much!

Anyway, I read about the beanie in one of the fan accounts. That Acne Studio beanie costs 160!
Zac is so low key. I had no idea he’s pretty financially secure.

I read an article on IG that his family is financially well off too. I think they said his family was from Rumson NJ , I believe that's where Bruce Springstein lives. Rumson is an affluent town so  no idea plus it's not cheap to live in NYC so Im sure Zac is doing well for himself. God Bless! I hope they make it! The recent Bachelor nation breakup that surprised me the most was Carly and Evan.  bachlorette -  Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Page 22 4256136633
Zac's father is founder and CEO of a company reportedly worth hundreds of millions of dollars. Zac's brother works there too. Also if you see pictures of Zac's business, the facilities are very nice!
I believe they have a capital venture company ..private equity firm. His father is the chairperson and his brother Matt was appointed the CFO or COO since 2017. Maybe , his dad his taking a back seat. I have a feeling that perhaps Zac is also involved in someway, because I heard in one of the interview that besides running a facility centre that he does business in finance. I don't think he ever refer to his sober facility as a bussiness.JMO

Jane Austen

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane Austen Tue Dec 29, 2020 2:24 am

He talks about his facility as a passion and what he wants to be known as.Again JMO

Jane Austen

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Tue Dec 29, 2020 9:13 am

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Tue Dec 29, 2020 9:36 am

I hope anyone transcript of Zac & Tayshia's date and group each moment. bachlorette -  Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Page 22 1f61a

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by vacayeveryday Tue Dec 29, 2020 11:26 am

@frajosfanofchris Thank you, thank you, for sharing all their beautiful scenes! I’ve been missing seeing them on my screen. It’s wonderful reliving how their love unfolded! awwww

vacayeveryday

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Tue Dec 29, 2020 1:43 pm

vacayeveryday wrote:@frajosfanofchris Thank you, thank you, for sharing all their beautiful scenes! I’ve been missing seeing them on my screen. It’s wonderful reliving how their love unfolded! awwww

I hadn't seen that outtake from the ferris wheel, hilarious. Thank you @frajosfanofchris for posting.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
bachlorette -  Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Page 22 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 81 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion

+46
mathwiz37
timfan
makeover
Maggenzm
iampawsitive