SELECT CONTENT

Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Page 37 of 81 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 59 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachlorette -  Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Page 37 Empty Re: Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by frajosfanofchris Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:44 am

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJrmsH6nwEZ/

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

bachlorette -  Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Page 37 Empty Re: Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by iampawsitive Wed Jan 06, 2021 3:34 pm

bachlorette -  Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Page 37 Pictu293

bachlorette -  Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Page 37 Pictu294

bachlorette -  Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Page 37 Pictu295

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CIQw6oEJpgG/
https://www.instagram.com/p/CI1eqRFgNTH/
https://www.instagram.com/p/CI1KoUkAx_1/

iampawsitive

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:24 pm

I wondered how long it would be before we saw Tayshia in a real winter coat! laugh out loud Nice everyday pics taken by DM.

This IG for sleuthing purposes, when the Lead gravitates to be near one contestant its always the one to keep an eye on. I noticed it a few times.  Hugesmile

frajosfanofchris wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJrmsH6nwEZ/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:14 pm

On the latest Clickbait epi, Tayshia defined their bicoastal relationship as spending a few weeks at a time in OC and that Zac will come with her.
It sounds more like keeping 2 residences than how I would have defined bi-coastal. I imagine he may not always be able to spend the duration with her but sounds fun.
Haven’t finished the epi yet.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:23 pm

@notarose I didnt view it that way.. Tayshia said she would be bicoastal and not them as a couple.. I think they are based in NewYork but Tayshia would be keeping her place and visiting OC

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:46 pm

Ruqibabe wrote:@notarose  I didnt view it that way.. Tayshia said she would be bicoastal and not them as a couple.. I think they are based in NewYork but Tayshia would be keeping her place and visiting OC

Yes to keeping her place and home base being NY.
I’ll listen again later to check out the Zac will spend time in OC with her part. Smiley

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by iampawsitive Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:59 pm

They will be bicoastal together. He will spend time there in OC with her. That's what she said in Click Bait and in the BHH after the finale.

iampawsitive

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:00 pm

@iampawsitive Ohh.. I would listen to it again..

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Jan 07, 2021 5:27 pm

Oh how I miss them!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Thu Jan 07, 2021 5:39 pm

sdmom wrote:Oh how I miss them!

Me too.. I miss them so much.. so much peace and calm. I am not feeling the drama this season..

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Jan 07, 2021 6:02 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
Ruqibabe wrote:Anytime i visit instagram, I get so happy that Zac and Tayshia chose each other. I am glad Tayshia chose someone that isn't hungry for social media followers or fame... I am super-glad..

I don't know how I feel about this @Ruqibabe, every time I go check their instagrams, there is nothing! What 's up with that? LOL  laugh out loud . I want to see lots of photo of kissing, hugging, doing things together photos. I am so tempted to DM Tayshia and make my request know. What do you guys think?

Is it true that Zac is quite wealthy? If so... they don’t need that shill money, and aren’t reliant on it like other couples/people from this franchise. Not hearing much from them might be their normal. Especially since Zac is older and was never into the social to begin with.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:03 pm

@iampawsitive you are right.. I just watched the latest clickbait podcast and she addressed it. They are both bicoastal..

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 81 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 59 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion

+46
mathwiz37
timfan
makeover
Maggenzm
iampawsitive