SELECT CONTENT

Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Page 38 of 81 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachlorette -  Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Page 38 Empty Re: Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by timfan Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:23 pm

timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

bachlorette -  Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Page 38 Empty Re: Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by sdmom Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:27 pm

sosleepy wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:
Ruqibabe wrote:Anytime i visit instagram, I get so happy that Zac and Tayshia chose each other. I am glad Tayshia chose someone that isn't hungry for social media followers or fame... I am super-glad..

I don't know how I feel about this @Ruqibabe, every time I go check their instagrams, there is nothing! What 's up with that? LOL  laugh out loud . I want to see lots of photo of kissing, hugging, doing things together photos. I am so tempted to DM Tayshia and make my request know. What do you guys think?

Is it true that Zac is quite wealthy? If so... they don’t need that shill money, and aren’t reliant on it like other couples/people from this franchise. Not hearing much from them might be their normal. Especially since Zac is older and was never into the social to begin with.

His family is quite wealthy, but I don’t know about him.

I guess he’s doing well financially. He lives in upper westside in NYC, I hear it’s an expensive area. He has expensive taste : Sneakers that cost thousands, jackets that cost hundreds. His business, the recovery homes look nice too.

I didn’t follow Tayshia before, but as a social influencer, she doesn’t post much after the finale.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Thu Jan 07, 2021 9:18 pm

I saw a clip on clickbait were they had wells adams on and they were asking him when is the wedding with Sarah going to happen he said hopefully by summer otherwise they will just go to the courthouse. He asked tayshia if her and zac want to have a double wedding she said no she wants to date for awhile probably not get married until 2022 she said if it was up to Zac they would be married tomorrow
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Fri Jan 08, 2021 1:20 am

sdmom wrote:
sosleepy wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:
Ruqibabe wrote:Anytime i visit instagram, I get so happy that Zac and Tayshia chose each other. I am glad Tayshia chose someone that isn't hungry for social media followers or fame... I am super-glad..

I don't know how I feel about this @Ruqibabe, every time I go check their instagrams, there is nothing! What 's up with that? LOL  laugh out loud . I want to see lots of photo of kissing, hugging, doing things together photos. I am so tempted to DM Tayshia and make my request know. What do you guys think?

Is it true that Zac is quite wealthy? If so... they don’t need that shill money, and aren’t reliant on it like other couples/people from this franchise. Not hearing much from them might be their normal. Especially since Zac is older and was never into the social to begin with.

His family is quite wealthy, but I don’t know about him.

I guess he’s doing well financially. He lives in upper westside in NYC, I hear it’s an expensive area. He has expensive taste : Sneakers that cost thousands, jackets that cost hundreds. His business, the recovery homes look nice too.

I didn’t follow Tayshia before, but as a social influencer, she doesn’t post much after the finale.

I miss them so much! I was listening to Chatty Broad, and here is an interesting perspective starting at 8:57

Last edited by Maggenzm on Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:58 am; edited 3 times in total
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Fri Jan 08, 2021 1:35 am

How is it that these two keep gaining followers while not posting contents. Zac now has 608K while Tayshia has 1.8M.
I think they might just make it. :yes: :yes: :yes: They really give me the forever vibes!!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Fri Jan 08, 2021 1:37 am

@Maggenzm I think they took Rachel's advice by taking their relationship offline.. They definitely give me forever vibes too..

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by iampawsitive Fri Jan 08, 2021 3:05 am

Source: https://twitter.com/pattistanger/status/1347401814371565570

iampawsitive

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane Austen Fri Jan 08, 2021 3:21 am

iampawsitive wrote:
Source: https://twitter.com/pattistanger/status/1347401814371565570
I'm u able to open the article. Is there any possibility of bringing it across on this board.thks

Jane Austen

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Jan 08, 2021 11:03 am

Just for fun
I didn’t remember this scene until someone posted it. How cute - the way she giggles when he touches her shoulder and then later when as they are kissing he brings her hand up to his cheek. Very smooth giggling

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Fri Jan 08, 2021 12:18 pm

notarose wrote:Just for fun
I didn’t remember this scene until someone posted it. How cute - the way she giggles when he touches her shoulder and then later when as they are kissing he brings her hand up to his cheek. Very smooth  giggling

Thanks @notarose- Their chemistry was so obvious. I feel like this season they 've given us a true love story without the gimmicks- From their hot tub scene, I knew she will pick him, that 's how strong their chemistry is, and she was a total nerd around him, all her guards were down. I feel like their love is the deepest I have seen, they are both just so crazy(wild) in love with each other, equally, I feel. JMO
Plus, you can't find them anywhere on SM, they are missing in action together. On clickbait, Taysha said, she is in no rush to go back to Orange County and that when she goes, he will go with him.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Fri Jan 08, 2021 12:18 pm

Duplicate.

Last edited by Maggenzm on Sat Jan 09, 2021 12:51 am; edited 2 times in total
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Fri Jan 08, 2021 12:29 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJyeOdNsGxt/?igshid=1c2ndash8udri

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 81 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion

+46
mathwiz37
timfan
makeover
Maggenzm
iampawsitive