SELECT CONTENT

Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Page 60 of 81 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachlorette -  Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Page 60 Empty Re: Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by Maggenzm Sat Feb 06, 2021 1:20 am

sdmom wrote:https://variety.com/2021/tv/features/bachelorette-winner-zac-clark-sobriety-recovery-1234901083/

An article highlights Zac and how he wants to help others.

I think Zac 's love for service is going to have a great impact on Tayshia 's heart. Remember she was going to be part time in NYC, but after spending some time with Zac in NYC, she now is going to be full time in NYC.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

bachlorette -  Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Page 60 Empty Re: Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by notarose Sat Feb 06, 2021 1:37 am

episode of @sendfoodz comin soon on YouTube channel Thrillist.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:15 am

https://twitter.com/usweekly/status/1358053221709791232?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19231

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sat Feb 06, 2021 12:34 pm

Check this out...
7:30 a.m.
“Every morning Zac brings me a refreshing lemon water to wake me up,” says Adams, “and then I head to Central Park” for a run."

Wow, I am jalous! Is there anyway to love Zac more? What a gem!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Feb 06, 2021 1:39 pm

Zac shines a light into the darkness of addiction and recovery. I simply cannot imagine a better partner to do this than Tayshia. She is always a ray of sunshine!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5313

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sat Feb 06, 2021 2:31 pm

Norcalgal wrote:Zac shines a light into the darkness of addiction and recovery. I simply cannot imagine a better partner to do this than Tayshia. She is always a ray of sunshine!/

:yes: :yes: very true!. It was so evident in her season on how all the guys were able to open up about things that we never seen in the show before. What I loved about her is the reassurance she gave them after they opened their heart to her. She would say thinks like, you are an amazing, you are incredible, I m still here, I see you, you're stronger than hell...
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Feb 06, 2021 3:44 pm

Zac is amazing and so is Tayshia! So glad I watched their season.

Am I the only one that rewatches their love story over and over? There are so many great moments. I love thief FD when she said Zac loves me and I love Zac. I love at their night time LCD when Zac told her his sobriety taught him to face tough time not to run away. I love how she kept kissing him and not paying attention on the ring .....

We should discuss : what’s your favorite Zayshia moment?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Mella13 Sat Feb 06, 2021 4:04 pm

sdmom wrote:Zac is amazing and so is Tayshia! So glad I watched their season.

Am I the only one that rewatches their love story over and over? There are so many great moments. I love thief FD when she said Zac loves me and I love Zac. I love at their night time LCD when Zac told her his sobriety taught him to face tough time not to run away. I love how she kept kissing him and not paying attention on the ring .....

We should discuss : what’s your favorite Zayshia moment?

After his hometown date, when he did not say one word and just kissed her. It was... like... game over. It is it. :yes:
Mella13
Mella13

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Sat Feb 06, 2021 4:16 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Great idea on the Trivia night!

@sdmom bachlorette -  Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Page 60 3100179927 It doesn't matter how many times I read the backstory it brings tears to my eyes. He has a heart of gold and is sharing it with as many people as possible to better themselves.

Bancroft has a huge complex in Haddonfield. https://www.bancroft.org/childrens-services/the-bancroft-school/

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
bachlorette -  Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Page 60 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Feb 06, 2021 5:26 pm

@gurlbrit Not familiar with Bancroft Organization but it sounds like a lifesaver for families struggling to understand and educate their children, who are outside of mainstream. A $20 trivia entry fee is so small for contributing to an organization that does so much.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5313

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Feb 06, 2021 6:05 pm

IGTV: Zac promoting Unlockethelight (Sean’s House) campaign to support youth & young adults with mental illness.
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CK9UxRLFASU/?igshid=kakshbxy2zgo

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Sat Feb 06, 2021 6:43 pm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 81 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion

+46
mathwiz37
timfan
makeover
Maggenzm
iampawsitive