SELECT CONTENT

Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Page 9 of 81 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 45 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ringgate -  Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by Norcalgal Wed Dec 23, 2020 4:45 pm

Just as this year is like no other, this season of the show was like no other. It sparkled with fairy dust and such great contestants. Tayshia is a gem - I've watched her grow over the past 2 years and what a joy it is to see. I liked Zac from the beginning (I'm a sucker for second chances) and to see them together is magical. A season for the ages. Don't think any other season could top this one.

As for their future, I trust they'll do what is right for them. And as a fan, a little bit of news now and then is all I need. Keep certain things private and let your love grow would be my advice. Not that they need it.

I loved all the families this season but Tayshia's is something special. Her dad is so caring and handsome! I hope they are as thrilled as the Clarks with their daughter's beau.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5313

Back to top Go down

ringgate -  Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by bachfan218 Wed Dec 23, 2020 4:54 pm

bachfan218
bachfan218

Female Posts : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Dec 23, 2020 5:04 pm

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Wed Dec 23, 2020 5:28 pm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Wed Dec 23, 2020 5:55 pm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Wed Dec 23, 2020 6:07 pm

Swipe page 2

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Dec 23, 2020 6:29 pm

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Wed Dec 23, 2020 6:44 pm

Zac’s IG stories up now with Tayshia

Last edited by frajosfanofchris on Wed Dec 23, 2020 7:03 pm; edited 2 times in total

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Wed Dec 23, 2020 6:48 pm

Anyone else think the romance and the emotional nature of the FRC is magnified by the fact that these two weren't cast with each other in mind? I love that it is a truly happy accident that could only occur as a result of very specific circumstances awwww

Last edited by lightredemption on Wed Dec 23, 2020 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Wed Dec 23, 2020 6:52 pm

Tayshia Adams & Zac Clark's Quotes About Communication Are Everything — EXCLUSIVE

https://www.elitedaily.com/p/tayshia-adams-zac-clarks-quotes-about-communication-are-everything-exclusive-52462900

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Wed Dec 23, 2020 7:01 pm

chrisbharrison
Verified
It turns out @zwclark is number one...in @tayshia heart. We were blessed with a lot of good guys this season, Zac is definitely among those. Truly enjoyed getting to know this man and very happy he fell head over heels in love with Tayshia. Can’t wait to come visit you crazy kids in NYC!

Last edited by frajosfanofchris on Wed Dec 23, 2020 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Wed Dec 23, 2020 7:07 pm

frajosfanofchris wrote:Tayshia Adams & Zac Clark's Quotes About Communication Are Everything — EXCLUSIVE

https://www.elitedaily.com/p/tayshia-adams-zac-clarks-quotes-about-communication-are-everything-exclusive-52462900

I love this! This quote from Zac in particular is very sweet:

ED: Do you think the conversations that were had this season will have a lasting impact on the Bachelor franchise?

ZC: I don't know much about the history of the Bachelor franchise, but what I can tell you is that anyone who watched Tayshia this season, and the way she led and the way she created this environment for men to share openly and honestly with her, that's a big deal. I don't think she gives herself enough credit. I think the bar has been raised and I think it's pretty high now.

The other thing I'll say is that the other men on the show really rose up to the challenge and brought some deep and meaningful conversations to the table. So I think for me, as someone who doesn't know as much about this world, it's starts with the lead, and that was Tayshia this season. She took on a lot and I'm just super proud to be sitting next to her.

I love that he's like, 'you did such a good job dating those guys, honey!'
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 81 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 45 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion

+46
mathwiz37
timfan
makeover
Maggenzm
iampawsitive