SELECT CONTENT

Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Page 8 of 81 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ringgate -  Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:03 pm

Thank you @Sprite for the beautiful banner and everyone else posting updates!

If anyone needs help with Avi's just let me know. I can do it for you on my end.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

ringgate -  Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by chasus71 Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:06 pm

frajosfanofchris wrote:

They are so cute I love it. A good interview with these two so fun. sweet kiss smilelove
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:06 pm

Thanks for posting those videos and the link to the full GMA one, @frajosfanofchris! I really enjoyed seeing them. They're so natural together and I think they're doing the right thing by Tayshia traveling back and forth to start with. That worked for Jason & Molly and Chris & Peyton Lambton.

Last edited by albean99 on Wed Dec 23, 2020 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15327

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:31 pm

I echo what Rachel said: don’t freaking disappoint us, Tayshia and Zac!

Did she call him Zachary once?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:39 pm

sdmom wrote:I echo what Rachel said: don’t freaking disappoint us, Tayshia and Zac!

I am iffy on that statement because I don't think as onlookers from the outside that we should even add so much pressure to their relationship, let alone expect them only stay together for appearance sake & to not "disappoint fans". At the end of the day, neither owes the public anything in how their relationship goes. All we should do is wish them the best and hope that they continue to thrive as a couple with much love in the world. These two are smart and so in love with their love and new relationship and I think they will make it work for them no matter what. They seem like a fun and happy couple and I love that for them more than anything. JMO.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:45 pm

chasus71 wrote:
sdmom wrote:I echo what Rachel said: don’t freaking disappoint us, Tayshia and Zac!

I am iffy on that statement because I don't think as onlookers from the outside that we should even add so much pressure to their relationship, let alone expect them only stay together for appearance sake & to not "disappoint fans". At the end of the day, neither owes the public anything in how their relationship goes. All we should do is wish them the best and hope that they continue to thrive as a couple with much love in the world. These two are smart and so in love with their love and new relationship and I think they will make it work for them no matter what. They seem like a fun and happy couple and I love that for them more than anything. JMO.

You are right, but I’d live to see them happy forever!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:51 pm

sdmom wrote:
chasus71 wrote:

You are right, but I’d live to see them happy forever!

Oh trust me, so do I!! they are just so perfect together.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Dec 23, 2020 1:03 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJJW1aVAiC_/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19231

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Dec 23, 2020 1:37 pm

lightredemption wrote:Truly one of the best proposals (and FRC because everything Tayshia said and her emotion was wonderful too) in the show's history - if not the best

This proposal was the BEST, #1 in the history of this franchise. This was the most heartfelt and genuine proposal because this truly came from his heart and love for Tayisha!! OMG, this is a hallmark movie romance ending wow!!!
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Wed Dec 23, 2020 3:50 pm

Zac’s going to be on clickbait on 12/31

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Dec 23, 2020 4:16 pm

What struck me as I thought about everything this morning was that these are two grown ups, making grown up choices and plans.  Zac is so calm, and caring and he listens.  Wonderful attributes in a partner.

Tayshia exceeded my wildest expectations.  She was able to just roll with the stuff the producers threw at her and still have an exciting, interesting season. 

I never say this but thanks to TPTB and cast for withstanding the heat of Palm Springs, listening (for the most part) to safe practices and bringing us a true love story.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Dec 23, 2020 4:17 pm

frajosfanofchris wrote:Zac’s going to be on clickbait on 12/31

High clap cheerleader eyedrool smileyyay
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 81 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion

+46
mathwiz37
timfan
makeover
Maggenzm
iampawsitive