SELECT CONTENT

Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Media SM Vids - NO Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Media SM Vids - NO Discussion Empty Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Media SM Vids - NO Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 25, 2020 1:21 pm

Post any media vids or SM that you would like to save in this NO Discussion thread.

The Bachelorette: Tayshia Adams Gets Engaged to 'Best Man I Could Ever Dream of' Zac Clark

Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Media SM Vids - NO Discussion Captu237

"From our first kiss to riding the Ferris wheel to meeting each other's families, nothing has ever felt so right my entire life," Zac told Tayshia. "You've helped me experience the love that I didn't know existed and you've made me smile more than anyone has ever made me smile. I love you, Tayshia."After telling Tayshia, "I'm going to choose you forever," Zac dropped down on one knee and presented the ring box. "Marry me?" he asked.

https://people.com/tv/bachelorette-finale-tayshia-adams-gets-engaged-zac-clark/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Media SM Vids - NO Discussion Empty Re: Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Media SM Vids - NO Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 25, 2020 3:11 pm

notarose wrote:More NY pics Here
Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Media SM Vids - NO Discussion F9875110

On The Bachelorette finale Zac told Tayshia: “When we walked into my parents' house and my family saw me with that big smile, that’s the best gift you could’ve given them."

He continued: “And that was all because of you. It was only because of you, Tayshia. I love you.

“If you let me, I’m going to choose you right now. I’m going to choose you tomorrow morning. I’m going to choose a year from now.

“I’m going to choose you everyday if you’ll let me.”

He then got down on one knee and asked Tayshia if she will marry him with an enormous Neil Lane sparkler.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Media SM Vids - NO Discussion Empty Re: Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Media SM Vids - NO Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Dec 26, 2020 2:41 pm

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Dec 26, 2020 2:42 pm

veg_out wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
snipped
When I have time I want to look for Zac's whole proposal. Tabloids are posting parts of it, I want to hear/read the whole thing again. I haven't seen it yet.

Wrote up a transcript of their scenes from arrival at the FRC site to the end–hope it extends the joy of such a beautiful moment  PINKHEART :

Tayshia’s limo arrival and check-in with Chris Harrison

Tayshia (T): Hello
Chris Harrison (CH): How ya doin’?
T: Doin’ good.
CH: Yeah, feelin’ ok?
T: I’m getting there, yeah, umm, I’m starting to get a little nervous. It’s a big day, and…I didn’t expect for this to be happening when it is.
CH: If we’ve learned anything this year, we know that life can just…turn on a dime.

[Tayshia sighs and gives CH an indecipherable look.]

CH: I can’t tell what’s going on.
T: (laughing) I...I have a lot, I don’t know, there’s just a lot going on. I’m excited, but also I love him so much. (pause) Umm. But it’s something that’s different. To be honest, I question the fact if, you know, I’ve ever really been in love, true love. Until now (said softly). [Tayshia pauses as her eyes well with tears and she muffles a sob.]
CH: What’s going on?
T: I’m just excited.
CH: It’s ok. (reaches to comfort her)
T: Yeah.
CH: You should be.
T: I know.
CH: This is everything we’ve ever wanted for you.
T: I know. It’s good. (smiles and shrugs)
CH: This is amazing.
T: (laughs) It’s really good.
CH: (smiles and waits): Well, good luck. (hugs Tayshia)
T: Thank you. Love you.
CH: Head on up. I’ll send Zac in a little bit.

Tayshia VO while waiting: I’m stressed. I’m overwhelmed. I’m scared. It’s taken a lot to get here. And it’s just all hitting me that this is it. I don’t know if I’m doing the right thing. I have been down this road before, and I never want to experience that heartache that I experienced in my last marriage, but I love Zac, and I just hope that I’m making the right decision.

Zac’s limo arrival and greeting by Chris Harrison

Zac (Z): Chris!
Chris Harrison (CH): How ya doin’, buddy?
Z: I’m doin’ good.
CH: You alright? Come on, man. (brings Zac into a hug)
Z: Give me that hug. I’ll take all I can get.
CH: How you feeling?
Z: I feel…like I’m exactly where I’m supposed to be. She’s, uh,…literally everything I could have ever dreamed for, so…
CH: It’s been one hell of a ride.
Z: Yes, it has.
CH: Alright, my friend.
Z: We’re not over yet. Thanks, Chris.
CH: Good luck. Alright, man. She’s waiting for you.
Z: Thanks.

Zac VO: I’ve spent a lot of time thinking about what could go wrong, but I’ve done everything in my power to get to this moment, and I owe it to her to go into this thing without fear. There are just moments in life that you wait your entire existence for, and this is one of those moments. So if she says “yes” I’m going to be the happiest guy in the world.

Proposal

T: (laughing and smiling) Hi.
Z: How are you?
T: (big sigh following by big smile and eye contact) I’m good (whispers).

Z: (big exhale and smile) You know, the first conversation we ever had by our fountain, we talked about that everything happens for a reason. And when I came here to the desert, I didn’t know what that reason was, but I do today: I came here because I was supposed to meet you, and I came here because I was supposed to fall in love with you.
From our first kiss to riding the Ferris wheel to meeting each other’s families, nothing has ever felt so right in my entire life. You’ve helped me experience a love that I didn’t know existed, and you’ve made me smile more than anyone has ever made me smile.
I love you, Tayshia. I love you ‘cuz you’re a fighter. I love you ‘cuz you’re a strong, independent woman–you make everyone around you better. I love you ‘cuz you believe in me. I love you ‘cuz you’re a total dork. And I love you ‘cuz you drive me absolutely wild. I love everything about you.
And I listened when you spoke of the importance of loyalty: I promise to be loyal to you.

T: [big sigh] That first night when I got here, I was extremely excited for the possibility of finding love, but also very nervous and scared because I didn’t know if finding true love was…possible. When I first met you, I thought to myself…”He’s different.” And that man is...kind, he shows gratitude, and has the biggest smile [Zac starts tearing up.]. He has been through a lot but has never given up. But also has learned how to read me better than anyone really has and knows how to comfort me when I’m down.
And there was one point in my life where I thought I would never get married because of all the pain and the heartbreak that I’ve been through, and I hit absolute rock bottom.
And I know that I told you that I love you, but…..sorry (bows head)….

Z: It’s okay.

T: [eternal pause then looks up right into Zac’s eyes]: It’s more than that. It’s this wild, wild love that I’ve tried to come up with so many reasons not to believe, and you have truly just made me believe that there doesn’t need to be flaws, and that I deserve a love with a man who won’t run away. You’ve truly woken up my heart, and, yes…it is real (softly). I feel it, too.
And I want to make more traditions and jump into fountains all over the world with you. I’m ready to hail a taxi.

Z: Prove it.

T: (laughing): And I’m ready to start a life with you, but also, I love you, Zac Clark.

Z: I love you (gives her a kiss).

T: And I’ll do absolutely anything to keep that huge smile on your face because you do everything to keep a huge smile on mine.

Z: The night of my hometown (pause–Zac chokes up.)....

T: It’s okay.

Z: (whispers) When we walked in and my parents got to see that smile on my face, [normal voice] you gave them the best gift you could ever give them. They haven’t seen me that happy in years. [Tayshia’s eyes are watering]. You did that. [whispers] And that’s when I knew. That’s when they knew. [both crying]
And…the other night we were talking, you spoke about this idea of someone choosing you. And I can’t…picture another day, another moment without you in my life.
[Tayshia is emotional.]
And if you’ll let me, I’m gonna choose you right now. I’m gonna choose you tomorrow morning. [Tayshia is crying.]. I’m gonna choose you next week and next year.
[whispers] I’m gonna choose you forever.
[Both are crying as Zac pulls out the ring.]
because I love you.

T: [Looking in Zac’s eyes]: Oh, my gosh.

[Zac gets down on one knee and whispers]: Marry me.

T: [Just looks at Zac, not the ring, and whispers]: Yes…(kisses him) yes, a thousand times.

Amidst a lot of kissing and hugging:
T: I love you.
Z: Yes!.....Oh, come on!.....Gimme your hand.
T: Okay, okay, I’m, like, shaking.
Z: Don’t shake.
T: Zac!
Z: This is so crazy. Do you believe it?
T: No. Do you?
Z: Yes!
T: (laughs): Oh, my God. You’re mine! Oh, my God, we did it.
Z: We did it!
T: Me and you. It’s us.
Z: It’s crazy.

Hands out the final rose, dances, twirls, gives final interview, and hails a taxi to NY.

I omitted their final ITM as a couple post-proposal–please let me know if anyone would like that included.

From The Bachelorette, season 16, episode 12

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Dec 26, 2020 4:39 pm

notarose wrote:

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Dec 27, 2020 1:04 pm

frajosfanofchris wrote:
Jane Austen wrote:https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9090221/Bachelorette-Tayshia-Adams-holds-hands-fiance-Zac-Clark-enjoy-romantic-stroll.html

Add photos:

Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Media SM Vids - NO Discussion 8887ed10
Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Media SM Vids - NO Discussion 07c16e10
Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Media SM Vids - NO Discussion 8887ed10
Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Media SM Vids - NO Discussion F667fa10
Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Media SM Vids - NO Discussion 8c712a10
Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Media SM Vids - NO Discussion D5ad7c10

frajosfanofchris wrote:Zac liked the tweet and might be here at The Times Square New Year’s Eve Wishing Wall on NYE confetti to be released in Times Square on Dec 31.

Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Media SM Vids - NO Discussion Tweets10

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 30, 2020 1:10 pm

Diana wrote:One of the best one yet heartbeat I think they may be my favorite couple ever. Something about them is so special.

https://youtu.be/LJHKUJUf3hw

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 31, 2020 4:27 pm

frajosfanofchris wrote:

It's beautiful song...

frajosfanofchris wrote:

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Media SM Vids - NO Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum