SELECT CONTENT

Tayshia Adams - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tayshia Adams - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: Tayshia Adams - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion

Post by ariwolf Mon May 15, 2023 8:16 pm

Bachelor Nation’s Tayshia Adams and Bravo’s Luke Gulbranson were spotted looking at engagement rings on Sunday at Tiffany & Co. in New York City, Page Six can report.

We obtained an exclusive photo of the duo scoping out some massive sparklers while consulting with a jeweler.

In the shot, Adams can be seen staring at her left hand while trying on a potential winner.

An eyewitness confirms to us they were “100 percent looking at engagement rings.”

Additionally, we’re told the reality stars were “very lovey dovey and kissing” while they shopped, though it’s unclear if any purchases were made.
Tayshia Adams - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion - Page 18 NYPICHPDPICT000011142405
https://pagesix.com/2023/05/15/tayshia-adams-spotted-looking-at-engagement-rings-with-luke-gulbranson/
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Tayshia Adams - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: Tayshia Adams - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 15, 2023 8:53 pm

As soon as I read that engagement ring article, I remember thinking not long after the split, that she might be seeing someone. I went back to look for my post. Also she was spending time in Europe posting pics with no explanation as to why she was there, no ad tags etc.

How things have changed in one year.

This was Jun/22.
GuardianAngel wrote:She says she's not interested in dating. She posted a story of a pasta dinner with two plates and two glasses of wine. She just arrived in France and showed her personal chef for a week, with two very big hardy meat dishes on a grill.

What has she been doing? I just had a quick look at her IG and it's all about her. She doesn't tag outfits or what exactly she's doing posing in outfits.

This was posted April 25/23

APRIL 25, 2023 • BACHELOR INSIDER
Tayshia Adams & ‘Summer House’s’ Luke Gulbranson Spark Dating Rumors

https://bachelornation.com/2023/04/25/tayshia-adams-and-summer-house-s-luke-gulbranson-spark-dating-rumors/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu May 18, 2023 3:36 pm

ariwolf wrote:
Bachelor Nation’s Tayshia Adams and Bravo’s Luke Gulbranson were spotted looking at engagement rings on Sunday at Tiffany & Co. in New York City, Page Six can report.

We obtained an exclusive photo of the duo scoping out some massive sparklers while consulting with a jeweler.

In the shot, Adams can be seen staring at her left hand while trying on a potential winner.

An eyewitness confirms to us they were “100 percent looking at engagement rings.”

Additionally, we’re told the reality stars were “very lovey dovey and kissing” while they shopped, though it’s unclear if any purchases were made.
Tayshia Adams - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion - Page 18 NYPICHPDPICT000011142405
https://pagesix.com/2023/05/15/tayshia-adams-spotted-looking-at-engagement-rings-with-luke-gulbranson/

WOW I feel as if I really don't know who Tayshia is - that's OK and it's her prerogative to change from what she previously said. But I can't help compare Zac to this dude Luke. Zac has genuine written all over him and since I don't know anything about Luke, can't say the same. Genuine sure lasts longer than something new and shiny.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Thu May 18, 2023 5:13 pm

@Norcalgal Page 6 is now gospel? A lot of judgement towards Tayshia and Luke who you self admittedly know nothing about.

I personally like Luke and how he's overcome his very humble beginnings- his dad's alcohol addiction along with his dad serving time in jail, being raised in poverty. Luke has made something of himself and while he doesn't come from a wealthy background like Zac, he's doing okay from all accounts. He’s seems like a kind, religious, attentive, person who gives back and raises awareness and funds for blood cancer which his mother has been diagnosed and unfortunately there is no cure in her case.
And for the record I like/admire Zac (Tayshia picked a good one in Zac & Luke) just as much but it’s been 2 years, I think Tayshia is allowed to move on with her life with Luke or whomever else. JMHO

Last edited by Topazgold on Thu May 18, 2023 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added text)

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu May 18, 2023 8:12 pm

@Topazgold Absolutely Tayshia is allowed to move on with whomever. Thanks for sharing what you know about Luke - I appreciate it. But, I question Tayshia - she seemed to know what she wanted and it didn't appear to a serial reality show contestant. But she is entitled to pursue what she wants and whom she wants. If Luke is what you indicate, he has some very nice qualities. I admittedly know nothing about Summer House - was he recruited to be on this show to be the resident good guy?

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Thu May 18, 2023 9:01 pm

@Norcalgal Yes you’re right, Luke was brought in as the good guy. He was coming out of a serious relationship looking to have fun. He was the first one to rise, go for a run/workout, then make breakfast for everybody. He cooked or helped with most meals along with building the camp fires and during winter house, tapped and made his maple syrup and built an igloo, laugh out loud.
From what I’ve seen on the show and podcasts, he has made his mistakes, owns them, took time to heal and worked on himself in therapy. Overall he seems like a humble, down to earth man.

I did pause hearing Tayshia filmed Elan’s new reality show but after hearing it’s a competition type show, ala “ The Apprentice” I’ll wait to see how it plays out. But I admit, if she turns up on summer house with Luke in the future, I’ll definitely be looking at her differently

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Nov 23, 2023 10:04 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 23, 2023 10:46 pm

Is this the same guy she was spotted with in a jewelry store?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Fri Nov 24, 2023 9:27 am

@GuardianAngel yes, Luke is the same man. They’ve kept their relationship lowkey to the point I forgot they were even dating, laugh out loud. Tayshia has spent a lot of time this summer in the one horse town he’s from in MN as he finished building his lakehouse from the ground up.

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Nov 24, 2023 1:05 pm

Good for Tayshia!

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Nov 25, 2023 8:00 pm

@Topazgold thank you for the info! yes

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Sun Nov 26, 2023 12:18 am

@GuardianAngel Welcome! ☺

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tayshia Adams - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion

+31
GuardianAngel
bluwavz
Linds911
provenceguy
sdmom