SELECT CONTENT

Clare Crawley & Dale Moss - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion

Page 20 of 28 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 24 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Godisgood - Clare Crawley & Dale Moss - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion - Page 20 Empty Re: Clare Crawley & Dale Moss - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion

Post by Sprite Thu Jun 24, 2021 11:22 pm

@GuardianAngel I would love this. Ever since I saw it on Nick's season with his date with Vanessa I have wanted to try this, but it is expensive...over $7000 with taxes. I'd rather take a couple of weeks vacation somewhere nice with that kind of money.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Godisgood - Clare Crawley & Dale Moss - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion - Page 20 Empty Re: Clare Crawley & Dale Moss - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion

Post by frajosfanofchris Fri Jun 25, 2021 7:41 pm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 25, 2021 10:37 pm

@Sprite That's the first thing I thought of, Nick and Vanessa's date. Smiley

Look at the way Dale looks at Clare! Godisgood - Clare Crawley & Dale Moss - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion - Page 20 1f60d

Clare has some serious abs going on there, geesh!! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu Jul 01, 2021 12:40 pm

chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sat Jul 03, 2021 11:15 pm

Clare posted on Instagram that she has had some health issues and she feels that this may be due to her breast implants, so she is getting them removed. It was good that she felt comfortable sharing this.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 04, 2021 1:34 pm

That's pretty scary. Going through that for 2 yrs and not knowing what was causing all the rashes must have been worrisome.

I hope that's the answer to her getting healthy again.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sun Jul 04, 2021 8:25 pm

I also noticed in the comment section of her post other women are talking about their own experience with this sickness. There seems to be quite a few women who are dealing with this same issue or know other women who are dealing with and also have decided to remove their implants. Soon after they experience and notice the difference in their health.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Jul 04, 2021 8:47 pm

@chasus71 There have been issues with breast implants for years. There have been numerous lawsuits over them leaking or causing health issues including cancer. Never mind if they burst! At best they last about 20 years and have to be replaced. Unless they are for reconstructive surgery, I don't know why anyone would get them.

I am always saddened when I see young women getting them even though their breasts are perfectly normal. I know one mom who got her daughter breast implants for her 18th birthday...she didn't need them. Another woman told me she got hers because her boyfriend wanted her to get them! I would have told him when he gets a pen*s implant, I'll get the boobs and then kicked his a** out the door!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Sun Jul 04, 2021 11:03 pm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Jul 05, 2021 12:34 am

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/clare-crawley-getting-breast-implants-removed-after-health-issues/

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5313

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Jul 05, 2021 12:37 am

@Sprite When my children were in school, I knew a mom with 3 kids, the older two were girls. She was constantly going on about her breasts and how she wanted augmentation. I thought how can your girls navigate growing up and feeling good about themselves if that's what they hear from you? Sure enough, she got her implants and her daughters, well, one just put her head down and studied hard and the other did the opposite.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5313

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Mon Jul 05, 2021 3:19 am

@Sprite Yes I have heard about some of those lawsuits on breast implants. I know for myself I never will get them. If my husband don't like the size of mine then he is more than welcome to get his own implants. Like you said get his junk filled with implants and see how he likes that over time. I doubt in the long ring that they are worth it.

Something like that is foreign to the body especially since the material they use anyway just to hold the saline in or whatever crap they use in those implants. If it is not something natural that is made from one's own body then it is expected over time it becomes detrimental for them causing an illness.

@Norcalgal so very sad that a mother would even do that for their daughters. By the time they are in their 40's or before that, they could also have even worse symptoms and illness. Causing cancer is more than enough to keep me from getting implants. no thank you.

Glad to see Dale supporting Clare in this as her health is definitely more important than superficial physical enhancements.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 28 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 24 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Clare Crawley & Dale Moss - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion

+39
frajosfanofchris
Jolena
alwayscooking
George1218
Billysmom