SELECT CONTENT

Clare Crawley & Dale Moss - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion

Page 1 of 28 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Godisgood - Clare Crawley & Dale Moss - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion Empty Clare Crawley & Dale Moss - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 25, 2020 11:28 am

This is a General Discussion thread where all opinions whether positive or negative can be posted.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Godisgood - Clare Crawley & Dale Moss - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion Empty Re: Clare Crawley & Dale Moss - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion

Post by notarose Wed Jan 13, 2021 1:07 pm

Dale as guest on Raising the Bar podcast
He shares his family history, previous sports career and current work ventures including a new project with Special Olympics, and how he came to be on the show.
Very articulate guy.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Godisgood - Clare Crawley & Dale Moss - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion Empty Re: Clare Crawley & Dale Moss - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion

Post by chasus71 Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:10 pm

notarose wrote:Dale as guest on Raising the Bar podcast
He shares his family history, previous sports career and current work ventures including a new project with Special Olympics, and how he came to be on the show.
Very articulate guy.

wow I do love his life story and he involves himself in a lot of charitable endeavors. So cool to see.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:19 pm

I haven't listened yet (first hockey game of the season is on now!) but I will listen. That's what I loved about him when his bio came out. I admired him for working with Special Olympics.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJfJKrUBRu9/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Jan 14, 2021 3:06 pm

Anyone else think something is definitely up. Clare posts about a hard day, Dale posts a story about Gods plan for him, Dale is deleting his comments from her posts and she she unfollowed his cousin.

Not shocking to me but thought I'd bring here for other people's opinions
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu Jan 14, 2021 3:38 pm

@Diana

I saw that too. I wont think nothing of it yet because both Dale and Claire are still following each other. If the rumor is true and she had beef with one of his cousins than I think his IG story could mean a lot of things too relating more towards family and not necessarily about he and Claire's relationship. I know for myself I have had to cut some ties with family members and had to pray about that so again, it all could be more so aimed at the "cousin drama" speculation. JMO>
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:59 pm

https://twitter.com/enews/status/1351632392923058187?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:05 pm

I am shocked!
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:12 pm

I am not particularly surprised, but I do feel bad for Clare. She wanted it to work out so badly. I thought that they were rushing things especially since he seems to really like living in NYC.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:31 pm

Is literally anybody surprised laugh out loud

I feel bad for Clare on a personal level but also - tough love mode here - girl, stop falling in love with men at the drop of a hat! Get to know them before getting engaged and seeing babies in your future! Look for a nice, lovely man who is IN Sacramento if you need to stay there!

(I firmly believe she don't need no man but she does seem to want one)

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:28 pm

https://twitter.com/PageSix/status/1351645979443916808?s=20

https://twitter.com/TMZ/status/1351654175566778368?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:38 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKPlh-RLHsc/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 28 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Clare Crawley & Dale Moss - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion

+39
frajosfanofchris
Jolena
alwayscooking
George1218
Billysmom