SELECT CONTENT

Clare Crawley & Dale Moss - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion

Page 3 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Godisgood - Clare Crawley & Dale Moss - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Clare Crawley & Dale Moss - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion

Post by Zaynab Tue Jan 19, 2021 9:56 pm

A Reddit source is claiming that dale and his cousin concocted their breakup as he wanted an out. Subsequently their issues so he could have a reason to end it. Redditors are commenting how blasé and happy dale was on his ig today. And how his statement was pretty emotion less.

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Godisgood - Clare Crawley & Dale Moss - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Clare Crawley & Dale Moss - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion

Post by Bobette Tue Jan 19, 2021 9:59 pm

@Zaynab That sounds very plausible to me.  :yes:   He was never invested, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:32 pm

I think he just  used her and now that he does not need her anymore he dumps her . Watch he will try and get on bip or try to be the next bachelor jmo
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:31 pm

lipsis wrote:@suzq it’s already posted on the previous page.

I hope for her sake that Clare is done with finding her men on TV. It’s sad, really. Fortunately they made the right decision before they got pregnant because they sure seemed to be fast tracking that. They’ll both be fine. On to the next...

There was no "they" when it came to the babies idea. That was 100% Clare. Dale doesn't want babies, he wants a modeling career and fame. Which is totally fine, they're just completely incompatible. Which Clare, being older and wiser, should have been able to see. But oh well. She might finally learn from this one? Maybe?

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1342

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:30 am

I'm not surprised, but I'm sorry for Clare's sake.

I never saw Dale in Sacramento. I figured at best they would split their time between there and New York (or possibly L.A.,) but mostly New York. Dale's a model, and it's not like he's going to totally blow up his modeling career.

There were a lot of lovely men on her season, but she ended up going with one of the flashy, high-profile ones. If it's important to her to stay in Sacramento, and have kids sooner rather than later, then IMO she's going to have to take the time to dig a little bit deeper, as opposed to falling in love right away.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by missnana Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:45 am

Clare played her self.
missnana
missnana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:14 am

My first thought:

Well, I can't say I am surprised that they split, nor that Dale was the one breaking it off. Pretty much what I expected.

My second thought:

I wonder what JPab thinks? Godisgood - Clare Crawley & Dale Moss - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion - Page 3 2498057887

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:29 am

leavers wrote:There was no "they" when it came to the babies idea. That was 100% Clare. Dale doesn't want babies, he wants a modeling career and fame. Which is totally fine, they're just completely incompatible. Which Clare, being older and wiser, should have been able to see. But oh well. She might finally learn from this one? Maybe?

The bold is key IMO.  One would have hoped that when watching it back on TV Clare might have recognised how OTT she was being, but no.  She appears blind to what was incredibly obvious to many if not most viewers - that Dale was just not that into her, IMO.  I doubt she will change and her best chance at a relationship is to find someone that digs obsessive, impulsive, controlling, high maintenance women.  Someone, somewhere must be into that surely.   laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:51 am

Clare and Dale did seem happy together although it seemed a bit too good to be true. I kept waiting for the other shoe to drop and unfortunately it did. As Tayshia’s dad said, “You can’t microwave relationships.” I do feel sad for them and hope they can learn from their mistakes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:54 am

Totally not shocked/surprised. Clare was all in and he just went along with it all. Different pages from the very beginning. @Sprite @leavers I agree with you both.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Godisgood - Clare Crawley & Dale Moss - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion - Page 3 1f49c

Godisgood - Clare Crawley & Dale Moss - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion - Page 3 8367-910 Godisgood - Clare Crawley & Dale Moss - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion - Page 3 I_got_13 Godisgood - Clare Crawley & Dale Moss - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion - Page 3 E5kqdm15 Godisgood - Clare Crawley & Dale Moss - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion - Page 3 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:29 am

From the minute CH talked to Dale about a proposal, the whole relationship became fake and contrived. And the beat goes on. JMHO

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:16 am

I never thought it was a good idea for Clare to try to find a relationship on tv again. It appears that she's in love with finding love and then wants to skip the part where you really get to know each other before you talk about babies and marriage (even for those engaged on TV). Unfortunately with real love, there are no shortcuts and the successful couples from this show are the ones that take the time to do that, IMO. It always felt like Dale did have feelings for Clare but went along with things he wasn't ready for. It doesn't appear like their timelines or locations would have ever worked out so maybe a fairly quick breakup was for the best. I wish both of them well and I hope that Clare takes some time for deep reflection before attempting another relationship. She may learn that her true "dream man" is nothing like what she's been looking for and is right next door (so to speak).

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15327

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Clare Crawley & Dale Moss - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion

+39
frajosfanofchris
Jolena
alwayscooking
George1218
Billysmom