SELECT CONTENT

DWTS - Season 30 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS - Season 30 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 30 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 23, 2021 1:03 am

@mercieme Good Post ITA

I really thought the girls would win simply because it would be their twisted way to prove they are diverse and not thinking about previous dancing experience because it didn't seem to matter in some other seasons.

In the past there have been those with zero dancing skills who should have won imo but didn't and those with dancing skills did win.

I'd like to see all contestants with zero dancing skills.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

DWTS - Season 30 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 30 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by jojo47 Tue Nov 23, 2021 1:19 am

If you would’ve told me half way thru the season that Iman would win the trophy, I wouldn’t have believed it. In a season of strong dancers, many with previous experience, along comes a mismatch in height coupling with a celebrity with good rhythm & that’s about it. He worked his butt off & his pro focused on his strengths. Happy to see him win. All the dances were amazing. Some of the best freestyles ever. JMO
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by pikake Tue Nov 23, 2021 1:52 am

Congratulations to Iman and Daniella!!! It’s great to see someone with zero dance experience grow into a fantastic dancer, and I think Daniella is a great choreographer. Their freestyle was beyond amazing!

I’ve always thought it was unfair to allow people with prior dance experience to compete. Good season, but I would be happier if Tyra was replaced. JMHO …..

pikake

Female Posts : 977

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Nov 23, 2021 3:43 am

My interest in this show was redeemed by Iman and Daniella winning the trophy! More contestants should take lessons from Iman on how to win - work hard, be humble, take criticism well. And I could go on. I think Iman's track record of being coached served him well.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Tue Nov 23, 2021 12:17 pm

Amanda's dancing was so beautiful. I have enjoyed watching her and she always took criticism in a positive manner which I liked. Glad that Iman won, I would of never guess that! All in all I have enjoyed this season very much!
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 831

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Nov 25, 2021 3:11 am

Super surprised that Iman won! Thought for sure JoJo would win but he deserves it! All thanks to Daniella's amazing choreography... she really worked it given their height differences. Bravo!

Also lately it's been all pros who have won for their 1st time. Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  DWTS - Season 30 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 1f49c

DWTS - Season 30 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 8367-910 DWTS - Season 30 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 I_got_13 DWTS - Season 30 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 E5kqdm15 DWTS - Season 30 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11972

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Nov 25, 2021 3:15 am

Oh forgot to mention did it annoy anyone else when the camera was zoomed in on Tyra instead of the 2 couples waiting for the winning results.? and her reaction too no If they would have done that last season w/ Kaitlyn and Artem I would have been pissed!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  DWTS - Season 30 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 1f49c

DWTS - Season 30 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 8367-910 DWTS - Season 30 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 I_got_13 DWTS - Season 30 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 E5kqdm15 DWTS - Season 30 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11972

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:15 am

chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS - Season 30 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+18
Luvstruck
jojo47
pavalygurl
Maddy
emiusacska