SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 45 of 77 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 61 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NationalSelfieDay - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by alwayscooking Tue Jun 22, 2021 2:21 pm

gabriele wrote:I haven’t seen the episode but read the Glamour article. My heart really goes out to Katie for what she experienced, and how alone she seemed to be in dealing with it all. I appreciate how she is spreading the word about help for others so they won’t also suffer alone. She posted about RAINN, Tori Amos’ sexual assault hotline.

Blake storied about Katie’s Glamour article which I think is showing great support whether or not he is F1.

Nothing from Greg, and just to note, he didn’t post anything about their 1-1 date last Monday. He did post a pic on the night of the premiere.

Nothing further from Andrew after his post/story upthread.

Justin storied shots of his facial expressions caught on camera.

Katie storied this Photo Dump. Is that Andrew or Justin in the kissing photo? Click if it’s not loading.

Katie’s nails are still blush I think. They look a little peachy but probably just lighting.

Interesting that the only guy that posted something about Katie's story was Blake, I find that odd.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

NationalSelfieDay - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by jojo47 Tue Jun 22, 2021 3:18 pm

On his blog this morning, RS says that Andrew S is not F1 & that he’s close to knowing who of the other 3 guys is F1. I hope we’re able to sleuth out the F3 before RS spoils.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 22, 2021 6:37 pm

jojo47 wrote:On his blog this morning, RS says that Andrew S is not F1 & that he’s close to knowing who of the other 3 guys is F1. I hope we’re able to sleuth out the F3 before RS spoils.

Was wrong for John… not trusting him anymore rofl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 22, 2021 6:52 pm

Greg posted a story that says he’s been away for 2 weeks but his plants are still alive. We know he was spotted in Boston a couple times but don’t know if he went anywhere else.

Eta: Katie has storied some fashion shoots. Looks to be today but I’m going to see if I can see her nail polish and really tell. One company did story the one shoot today so it’s probably real time.

I’ll keep adding to this post any IG activity.

Eta:

Katie just storied being back in Seattle. She had a vid while on the highway and view of Mt Ranier. Back from where though? The fashion photo shoots she storied earlier or the family farm somewhere near Arlington?

Blake storied about shaving off his beard but says he never will.

Are the stories I’m posting showing up? All I see is a black box? Thanks @CHO!

Last edited by gabriele on Tue Jun 22, 2021 9:17 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Tue Jun 22, 2021 6:56 pm

black box ! Smiley
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Tue Jun 22, 2021 7:40 pm

RS said something about Katie sticking it to posters on another board that shall remain nameless with an instagram post of her saying something borrowed, something blue.
I'm not sure that I understand how she is "sticking it to them", however.
"Splain, plz?
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1891

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Tue Jun 22, 2021 7:55 pm

The Bachelorette's Michael Allio Sought 'Approval' from Late Wife's Parents Before Joining Show

https://people.com/tv/the-bachelorette-michael-allio-didnt-want-join-show-without-full-approval-late-wife-parents/?fbclid=IwAR2je1bfw_V2Wb90RtFZYh_vthNQI-4_JKOq4qW3W7MEq1_K-VBbkqwGbtQ

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Tue Jun 22, 2021 8:01 pm

@provenceguy When did he say this?

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 22, 2021 8:07 pm

provenceguy wrote:RS said something about Katie sticking it to posters on another board that shall remain nameless with an instagram post of her saying something borrowed, something blue.
I'm not sure that I understand how she is "sticking it to them", however.
"Splain, plz?
Katie posted something about Reddit is fuming because she sent John home. They thought John was F1 for a bit there in part due to RS saying he was in the F4. She didn’t stick it to them but just made a joke I think. She reads Reddit and RS reads here.

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Tue Jun 22, 2021 8:16 pm

NationalSelfieDay - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 45 1f44d
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1891

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jun 22, 2021 8:54 pm

https://twitter.com/usweekly/status/1407445765492985863?s=20

https://twitter.com/usweekly/status/1407444693428940804?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 22, 2021 9:11 pm

I am going to laugh so much when RS is wrong again. I cannot get enough of him humiliated enough that he has to find excuses and blame others. His ego has no limit. It is fun to see him failing. NationalSelfieDay - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 45 3806527698

Last edited by HEA on Tue Jun 22, 2021 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 77 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 61 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+57
Bachhh022
casjacknick
jen689
pbmax
Aunties_Love