SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Fri Feb 12, 2021 1:23 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I believe he said in his video that they knew each other like 14 years ago in school. His name is Peter and I guess he had a crush on her, but didn't say anything because she was with his best mate, or something like that. She recognized him though so he may not have changed much appearance wise for Qiniso to remember who he was.  So funny.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Norcalgal Sat Feb 13, 2021 1:59 am

Just watched the promo above. She is beautiful and seems like so much fun. I suspect most of the men will fall hard for her. I have no problem with shorter men competing for her love. Dr. Fauci's wife is several inches taller than him and they've been married for 36 years! (Her name is Christine Grady) I don't know much about Qiniso - why did she live in Madrid?

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sat Feb 13, 2021 3:08 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] isnt she a model? If so her career could have brought her to Spain and she embraced the culture. Maybe. Just speculation.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 13, 2021 12:38 pm

chasus71 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I believe he said in his video that they knew each other like 14 years ago in school. His name is Peter and I guess he had a crush on her, but didn't say anything because she was with his best mate, or something like that. She recognized him though so he may not have changed much appearance wise for Qiniso to remember who he was.  So funny.

Thanks. The vid I watched, she said I know you, when she met him, but it didn't explain how. Or maybe I missed it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by olive54321 Sat Feb 13, 2021 4:27 pm

Apropos of nothing, my prediction is that the guy who came in on the bike is her F1.

olive54321

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sat Feb 13, 2021 6:13 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] He explained it on his "get to know the contestant" video, that they went to school together. His name is Peter.

Last edited by chasus71 on Sat Feb 13, 2021 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sat Feb 13, 2021 6:15 pm

olive54321 wrote:Apropos of nothing, my prediction is that the guy who came in on the bike is her F1.

Hmmmm... Good guess, I was actually thinking the guy who looks like John Snow could be her F1.

Yes I can see how the guy coming in on the bike could be potential F!. I watched his "get to know the contestant" video and he seems like a really cool guy.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 13, 2021 10:22 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thank you for the link. It appears I'm having problems with youtube links. scratch

I remember they released 4 or 5 guys and I watched those, maybe there were more than I missed, or I just missed Peter's. I will watch when I sort this newly discovered issue with youtube.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sat Feb 13, 2021 11:32 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] There were others released with Peter's video I believe a few days before the premier (another 5 or 6 more). So you didn't miss them in the first batch of 5.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 14, 2021 12:11 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I got it to work now. I definitely don't remember seeing the Peter vid. Oh my gosh he's adorable!!

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sun Feb 14, 2021 12:17 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Isn't he though? OMG so cute I think him having the crush and then coming on her season. A part of me is rooting for him cheerleader
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 14, 2021 12:19 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] me too! High clap

(This is making me all fann-ee-ish) Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 3806527698

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+4
ChazSA
Agent99
chasus71
GuardianAngel
8 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum